Dr. David Tambor, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Tambor

Mc Kinzie Scott A DDS

801 N Wilmot Rd Ste G Tucson, AZ 85711

Dr. David Tambor, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Tucson, AZ. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Tambor accepts

Dr. Tambor accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
Dental Network of America DPPO
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Tambor treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Tambor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tambor

Dr. Tambor?
Dr. Tambor's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Tambor, DMD
Dr. Tambor flat out CARES about people! He’s kind as well as brilliant. On more than one occasion, a loved one has needed immediate care, and Murphy’s Law would have it be on a weekend or right after a holiday when his sched was full. He ALWAYS goes the extra mile for his patients, even when he has to open up shop on his time off. His work is exceptional and his staff is the best! His hygienist so thorough and gentle. Dr. Tambor was recommended to me and my husband by a dear friend when we moved back to Tucson. She thinks he practically walks on water for all he’s done for her over the years. Last Friday my 91 year old mother lost an upper incisor and has a gaping hole in her teeth. I left a text with Dr. Tambor’s office first thing this morning telling him how anxious she was to get this fixed. Now, mind you, this is Tuesday morning after Memorial Day weekend! Minutes later, my mom gets a call from Dr. Tambor himself! She has an appt for TODAY! “God BLESS you Dr. Tambor!”
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Tambor, DMD?
I wish we had found him before I went to Mexico for an implant. He seems like such a compassionate guy and a good dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Tambor, DMD?
Was a patient and friend of Dr Tambor for many years until he moved.The best dentist ever Lorraine Castellano
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Tambor, DMD?
He has been my dentist for years. I recently needed an implant. Excellent experience. Efficient and painless. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Tambor, DMD?
Dr. Tambor and his staff provide exceptional dental care.! They are always very accomodating for any urgent dental need! Besides excellent and quality dental care, they demonstrate wonderful compassion and kindness. Thank You Dr. Tambor & Team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Tambor, DMD?
Bad experience. I have gum issues and he treated me during this time with perio cleanings every 3 months and scaling and root planing. Came in for cleaning with red gum tissue next to front tooth. He said I was doing what I needed to do and recommended a vegan diet and to come back in 3 months. I did not take this unprofessional advice and referred myself to a periodontist. When I got to her, I had 2 active sites of infection and had to have 7 ampules of antiobiotics to clear up infection.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Tambor, DMD?
He is wonderful and honest Dr. He takes his patients needs to heart. Awesome Dentist and Staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Tambor, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tambor?