Dr. David Spokane, DMD

Dr. David Spokane, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. David Spokane, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Beaver Falls, PA. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Spokane Orthodontics

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Spokane

Dr. Spokane's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Spokane "I really love practicing orthodontics. I have been creating beautiful, healthy smiles for more than 20 years. The greatest enjoyment of practicing orthodontics is watching shy, timid children with little self-confidence because of their crooked or protruded teeth evolve into confident, outgoing young adults who are proud of “our smile.” We truly change people’s lives! Education and Continuing Education I graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with my Bachelor of Science before continuing on to the School of Dental Medicine, and earning my Doctorate of Dental Medicine in 1991. I attended West Virginia University School of Dentistry for both my Master of Science and certificate in orthodontics. I am proud to be an Elite Invisalign® Preferred Provider, which means our practice is in the top 2% of Invisalign providers in the world! I take many continuing education courses throughout the year to be able to provide more effective treatment, less discomfort, and better service to my patients. I am constantly trying to improve my knowledge of orthodontics and treatment techniques, and learn more efficient ways to run the office with the latest in technology. In the Office Our office is fun, energetic, and has lots of cool stuff to keep patients occupied. We run on time and really cater to each patient as an individual. We take our time to educate each person about treatment, cooperation, and hygiene. We provide a very friendly environment for our patients and make them feel at ease in the office. My team is well-educated, well-trained, and strongly committed to the practice and our patients. We are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to handle any emergencies. My team thoroughly explains all procedures to patients and parents, and calls them at home to ensure comfort and answer questions. Everyone on my team has fantastic patience with children who are nervous or need a little extra attention. Family Life While practicing orthodontics is my life’s work, I am dedicated to the relationship I have with my three daughters: Alexa, Karissa, and Julia. Our family activities include arts and crafts, movies, eating out, and traveling. When I have free time, I enjoy Corvette racing, tinkering with my salt-water aquarium, and working out."

This content was provided by Dr. Spokane "At the office of Dr. David Spokane, high-quality orthodontics is our job, and we have a blast doing it! Your entire family is truly welcome in our office. Our staff goes out of their way to make everyone smile and feel comfortable. Dr. Spokane takes the time to explain his treatment plan, and will gladly answer any questions you may have. http://www.spokaneortho.com/"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • West Virginia University
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Spokane has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Spokane has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Spokane does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spokane and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Spokane's Reviews