Dr. David Sparks, DDS

Dr. David Sparks, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. David Sparks, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Cerritos, CA. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Sparks Orthodontics

13326 South St

Cerritos, CA 90703

Learn about Dr. Sparks

Dr. Sparks' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sparks "Orthodontics is a unique profession that combines science, art, and customer service in a very special way. After so many years in practice, I truly appreciate the trust my patients put in me, and I take that responsibility incredibly seriously. It’s just not enough for me to create beautiful smiles. I want to make sure our patients know how to take care of their appliances and healthy teeth, so their beautiful smiles last forever. EDUCATION Before becoming an orthodontist, I graduated from Brethren High School, then earned my bachelor’s degree from Biola University. I obtained my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from University of the Pacificand my Master of Science in orthodontics from Loma Linda University. Finally, I attended the University of Notre Dame Mendoza School of Business for my MBA certificate. CONTINUING EDUCATION My passion and highest goal is to provide my patients with the most current, proven methods in orthodontics. Each new advance in my profession provides a more efficient and comfortable experience for my patients, and I am always striving toward perfection as an orthodontist. I take more than the amount of continuing education hours required by the Dental Board of California every year. I enjoy learning new things and implementing the best practices at our office. PROFESSIONAL DEDICATION I have been practicing orthodontics since 1994 and love my job more than ever. I appreciate the opportunity to meet new friends every day and make personal connections with my patients. As their smiles improve, I notice their self-confidence increasing, and that always makes my day. In the end, my patients have straight teeth they are proud to show off. When they smile at me, I can see their gratitude for my help. Our office is a really fun place that is relaxing for the whole family. We have multiple awards programs going on at all times, as well as quarterly giveaways and a rewards program that can allow patients to get tickets to Disneyland! We also take 1,000 of our patients and families to an Angels game every year to thank them for their loyalty to our office. My talented team truly sets our practice apart from the rest. They are enthusiastic, honest, fun, caring, and professional people who only want the best for our patients. Many of my staff members have been with me since I started practicing, and we all work together exceptionally well. We are a well-oiled machine that always works hard to provide a great experience for you and your family. FAMILY LIFE I am proud to say I grew up in Long Beach and love raising my family here. My wife Lusheia and I have a son named Finnian, a dog, and two cats. In my spare time, I love surfing, paddle boarding, skiing, golfing, and spending time with my wonderful family. I also enjoy going to college football games, especially in South Bend, Indiana and Stillwater, Oklahoma."

This content was provided by Dr. Sparks "There's nothing better than having a wonderful smile you're proud to show the world. At the office of Dr. David L. Sparks, we specialize in orthodontics for patients of all ages, providing state-of-the-art care in a family-oriented, relaxed environment. When you're a patient of Dr. Sparks and his friendly team, you can expect the highest quality treatment, resulting in a simply beautiful smile!"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontic Treatment, Early
  • Palatal Expander
  • Retainers
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

No malpractice history found for California.

• Biola University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Notre Dame Mendoza School Of Business
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Loma Linda University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of The Pacific
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Sparks has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sparks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sparks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sparks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sparks' Reviews