Dr. David Smith, DDS

Dr. David Smith, DDS

Neuromuscular Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. David Smith, DDS is a neuromuscular dentistry practitioner in Carmel, IN and has been practicing for 34 years. He practices neuromuscular dentistry, dentistry, and more.Read his story

Really Smile

12188A N Meridian St Ste 355

Carmel, IN 46032

Learn about Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Smith "“I chose dentistry as my life’s work because I have the privilege to serve people in a way that is truly life-changing. I was honored with the appointment by Indianapolis Woman Magazine as Makeover Dentist 2008. I graduated from Indiana University with a Doctor of Dental Science degree in 1984, where I had made the decision to choose a path which combined my biological science background with my ability to skillfully use my hands. Dentistry seemed to be the perfect match. Since opening my first practice in Fishers, Indiana, Really Smile has evolved into one which is not a typical dental practice. It was important to me to provide advanced care in a personalized setting while constantly upgrading my skills and base of knowledge. I have trained with Niles Guichet, DDS, Lawrence Funt, DDS, and most recently with the Las Vegas Institute (LVI). LVI enjoys a worldwide reputation as the premier postgraduate dental teaching center. It provides training for the finest and most progressive dentists. This association has afforded me the great privilege of providing proactive, rather than reactive, dental care. I take great satisfaction in this work. I am a long time resident of the Indianapolis area. I have a wonderful wife, Julie, and 2 children, a daughter who is a public health promotions major at Purdue and a son who is a recent graduate of West Point and a field artillery officer in the Army. I have coached youth baseball and basketball teams in Fishers and have served on the Board for the Cathedral-Chatard High School Hockey program. I am an Eagle Scout who still loves the outdoors. My free time is spent with my family, playing tennis and golf and reading. I consider myself to be among the chosen few in life who truly love what they do. These programs combined expertise in the area of head and neck pain treatment, along with restoring the patient back to ideal dental health.” Associations: Dr. David A. Smith is an active member of the following organizations: American Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry Indiana Dental Association Indianapolis District Dental Society LVI Fellow Chicago Dental Society International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics American Academy of Implant Dentistry Doctors Organization for Conscious Sedation "

This content was provided by Dr. Smith "At Really Smile, the minute you walk through the door, you will feel the difference. You will notice a dental office that is quiet, peaceful, and comfortable where YOU are the number one priority. Our office caters to you and your needs so that each appointment is a refreshing experience. We limit the number of patients we see each day to ensure that appointments at Really Smile are everything you re looking for. Dr. David Smith and the Really Smile team will take the time to provide you with excellent care. Our team members are carefully selected for their expertise, attention to patients needs, and dedication to providing the highest quality care. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available."

4  Practice Areas

• Tooth Decay Caused by Acid Attack
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Malformation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Dr. Smith has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

• Academy of General Dentistry, Member

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Smith, DDS
Our daughter was referred to Dr Smith to see if she might have TMJ because she had chronic headaches. He told her “I can fix you”. After multiple tests, appointments, mouth guard, and over $7000 her headaches increased from 12-15 a month to daily. She talked to him multiple times about the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Smith, DDS?
Most knowledgeable dentist in Indiana I have seen. The office is immaculate and clean. Strives to be the best in town.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Smith, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Smith?