Dr. David Skalnik, DMD

Dentistry •  Male • Age 44

Dr. Skalnik

Dental Care South

6525 Old Greensboro Rd Tuscaloosa, AL 35405

Dr. David Skalnik, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Tuscaloosa, AL and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Alabama At Birmingham / School of Dentistry medical school in 2001. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Skalnik to book an appointment.

Dr. Skalnik's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Skalnik

98.27586206896552%

Dr. Skalnik?
What People Say About Dr. David Skalnik, DMD
Dr. Skalnik and his staff are very courteous and professional! They make me feel like family! Dr. Skalnik explains every procedure in detail to me. I'm very thankful and grateful for him being my Dentist!
Danny Maness Jr – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
I have been seeing Dr. Skalnik and his staff for my dental care for almost seven years. There have been several times when Dr. Skalnik and his staff have gone out of their way to help me with a dental emergency. Dr. Skalnik is always patient with my many questions, and he clearly explains procedures and options. I completely trust Dr. Skalnik in what he recommends, and the dental work he performs.
Gary Ward – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
The staff is very friendly and professional!
Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
My experience with Dental Care South is awesome. I’ve used Dr. Skalnik for many years and he is super nice as his whole office staff is. I would highly recommend him for your dental needs.
Vicki Holmes – Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Everyone in the office are the nicest people. They deal with my dental anxiety well! I really love all of them. No matter what dental work you are having done, if there are ever any problems (RARE!) they go above and beyond. Dr. Skalnik is very thorough and explains procedures extremely well. Take them donuts. They deserve them!
Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Dr. Skalnik and his staff have been providing dental care to my family for the past 11 years. We are so sad to leave his service as we move out of state. They have been the absolute BEST office! Always friendly, efficient and we feel we never have to worry about being recommended services that aren't truly needed. They know all members of our family personally and make us feel welcome like family!
Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
They provide excellent and professional care. Very friendly and accommodating.
Tuscaloosa, AL – Jun 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Dr. Skalnik and his entire staff are the most wonderful people and make us feel so welcome! They make going to the dentist a pleasant experience and we are so excited to have found them!
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
My husband convinced me to change Dentist since mine is further away since we moved. Glad I listened! Dr. Skalnik and his staff are wonderful! They explain everything thoroughly and answer any questions you have. He is very gentle with your mouth and very caring overall. They go over your charges with you as well so there is no confusion. Best Dentist I've been to by far.
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Very professional and friendly staff.
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Dental Care South is a great place to receive quality, state-of-the-art dental care in an intimate, relaxed and friendly setting. The staff members are all very courteous and professional, and Dr. Skalnik is perhaps the most skilled dentist I have ever been to. I recently had a crown done by Dr. Skalnik and it was the easiest procedure of this kind I have ever experienced!
Preston Sullivan in Tuscaloosa, AL – Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Great staff and Dr Skalnik is always so patient and reassuring. Thanks for all you do!
Beth Cooley in Vance, AL – Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Dr Skalnik and his staff are great for my family of 5. Easy appointments and awesome care! We wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Amy B. in AL – Nov 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Dr. Skalnik has been our family dentist for many years. He and his staff are very thorough and friendly. I've never had to wait. They are always ready for me at my appointment time. I know Dr. Skalnik will help me keep my teeth healthy for many years to come. So if you're looking for a family dentist in the Tuscaloosa area, I highly recommend Dental Care South.
Danette Crowe in Tuscaloosa, AL – Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Dr. Skalnik and his staff are EXCEPTIONAL! They are extremely caring and take their time with you. I can’t say enough good things about Dental Care South. Highly Recommend! My kids even LOVE when it is their time for their cleaning. The get excited when they know they are going to “Mr. Grant’s” office. Thank you, Dental Care South!
Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Dr. Skalnik and his team are truly outstanding... in every area. From billing, customer service, and dental expertise, you can't beat Dental Care South. I have been a loyal patient since 2004 and look forward to many more years. Lauren is the most outgoing and professional associate that I have dealt with at any business.
Billy McFarland in Tuscaloosa, AL – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
I've been trusting Dr. Skalnik and his team with my dental health since I was a teenager and couldn't imagine going any where else. His office is highly efficient but thorough in their care. I highly recommend anyone looking for a family dentist to visit Dr. Skalnik.
Blake in Northport – Aug 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Dental care south is a well kept secret! I always hated to visit the dentist until I started going here. Everyone is friendly, courteous, and helpful. Getting my teeth cleaned has never been so painless. The entire staff strives to make your visit a pleasant experience. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new dentist.
Sheila Ingram in Tuscaloosa – Jul 27, 2018
Great. And very fast
Kiara Brooks in Northport al 35473 – Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
I had very good experiences with Dr Scalnik and his staff. The staff is attentive and friendly. They have been prompt in bringing me back for my appointments and they take care of business without making me feel rushed.
Clay in Moundville – Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Skalnik?

Dr. Skalnik and the team at Dental Care South are working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry. We are committed to: Listening to those we are privileged to serve Earning the trust and respect of patients and...

• Cosmetic Dentistry