Dr. David Skalnik, DMD

Dr. David Skalnik, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. David Skalnik, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Tuscaloosa, AL and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from University Of Alabama At Birmingham / School Of Dentistry in 2001 and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

6525 Old Greensboro Rd

Tuscaloosa, AL 35405

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check if Dr. Skalnik treats your condition or procedure

• Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Treatment
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Dr. Skalnik and the team at Dental Care South are working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry. We are committed to: Listening to those we are privileged to serve Earning the trust and respect of patients and...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Skalnik

Dr. Skalnik?
Dr. Skalnik's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Skalnik, DMD
Dr. Skalnik and his entire staff are the most wonderful people and make us feel so welcome! They make going to the dentist a pleasant experience and we are so excited to have found them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
My husband convinced me to change Dentist since mine is further away since we moved. Glad I listened! Dr. Skalnik and his staff are wonderful! They explain everything thoroughly and answer any questions you have. He is very gentle with your mouth and very caring overall. They go over your charges with you as well so there is no confusion. Best Dentist I've been to by far.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Very professional and friendly staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Dental Care South is a great place to receive quality, state-of-the-art dental care in an intimate, relaxed and friendly setting. The staff members are all very courteous and professional, and Dr. Skalnik is perhaps the most skilled dentist I have ever been to. I recently had a crown done by Dr. Skalnik and it was the easiest procedure of this kind I have ever experienced!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Great staff and Dr Skalnik is always so patient and reassuring. Thanks for all you do!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Dr Skalnik and his staff are great for my family of 5. Easy appointments and awesome care! We wouldn’t go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Dr. Skalnik has been our family dentist for many years. He and his staff are very thorough and friendly. I've never had to wait. They are always ready for me at my appointment time. I know Dr. Skalnik will help me keep my teeth healthy for many years to come. So if you're looking for a family dentist in the Tuscaloosa area, I highly recommend Dental Care South.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Dr. Skalnik and his staff are EXCEPTIONAL! They are extremely caring and take their time with you. I can’t say enough good things about Dental Care South. Highly Recommend! My kids even LOVE when it is their time for their cleaning. The get excited when they know they are going to “Mr. Grant’s” office. Thank you, Dental Care South!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Dr. Skalnik and his team are truly outstanding... in every area. From billing, customer service, and dental expertise, you can't beat Dental Care South. I have been a loyal patient since 2004 and look forward to many more years. Lauren is the most outgoing and professional associate that I have dealt with at any business.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
I've been trusting Dr. Skalnik and his team with my dental health since I was a teenager and couldn't imagine going any where else. His office is highly efficient but thorough in their care. I highly recommend anyone looking for a family dentist to visit Dr. Skalnik.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Dental care south is a well kept secret! I always hated to visit the dentist until I started going here. Everyone is friendly, courteous, and helpful. Getting my teeth cleaned has never been so painless. The entire staff strives to make your visit a pleasant experience. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new dentist.
Great. And very fast
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
I had very good experiences with Dr Scalnik and his staff. The staff is attentive and friendly. They have been prompt in bringing me back for my appointments and they take care of business without making me feel rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
When I first went to DCS, I was really scared. But Dr Skalnik and his staff made me feel right at home and relaxed. And the care is second to none. Now I look forward to my visits an I would recommend DCS to anymore looking for a great dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
This office is very friendly and on top of things! You are always greeted with smiling faces and taken care of within seconds! literally! They talk you through your procedures so that nothing is unexpected! Amazing services from all staff members.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Mrs Peggy is wonderful! She has been cleaning my family’s teeth for years and we love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Great experience as always at Dental Care South. Peggy is great with my boys,they love going to the dentist. The staff is always friendly. You never have to wait long.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Skalnik, DMD?
Excellent service, wouldn’t go anywhere else. Professional and courteous staff from the moment you walk in. Dr. Skalnik is very knowledgeable and trustworthy in all aspects of dentistry. My family and I love going here!
best hygienist in town
Love Mrs Peggy
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Skalnik?

Insurance accepted