Dr. David Silver, DMD

PeriodonticsMaleAge 62

Dr. Silver

Silver Periodontics & Implant Dentistry

149 GREENTREE RD Marlton, NJ 08053

Dr. David Silver, DMD is a Periodontics Practitioner in Marlton, NJ and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Pennslyvania School Of Dental Medicine medical school in 1988. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Silver to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Periodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

Dr. Silver accepts

Dr. Silver accepts the following insurance:

Regional Preferred Dental PPO
Regional Traditional Dental
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier

Dr. Silver's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Silver

Dr. Silver?
  • Office environment (11)
  • Appointment scheduling (10)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (10)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (1)
Dr. Silver was recommended to me by my family dentist. My dental procedure with Dr. Silver has been an exceptional experience. The initial consultation was extremely informative, and I felt as if I was in very competent hands from the inception to the conclusion of my visits in the office. The surgery was virtually painless, and I did not suffer any discomfort during the healing process. Dr. Silver's staff was amiable, polite, and accommodating for appointments. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Silver and his staff to my family and friends.
Betty Dovas – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Silver, DMD?
I went to see Dr Silver for an implant consultation. On the way there I wondered how and what the visit would pan out money wise. No dentist does ANYTHING for free. I made it almost through the visit but was running late for a business appointment and told him I had to leave. He kind of went into panic mode and insisted that he do a scan first. I didn't want to do it but he insisted. He does this scan and now I can go but not before I pass the front desk at which time I am told that the scan cost $375 and is not covered by insurance. I consider this just a pure greed procedure. To do one implant it is not needed and furthermore my regular dentist has very recent complete x-rays of my entire mouth. He may do good works but I will never know. He beat me for $375 but lost in excess of $5000 in work I was going to do. A friend once told me "if you bleed the cow a bit at a time you can still get milk from the cow. If you bleed it all at once you have to find a new cow". He lost this cow fo
Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Silver, DMD?
When pain is so severe that meds don't help, you need "immediate" caring, knowledgeable and efficient attention. That is just what I received with my last-minute visit (and several visits since) to Dr. David Silver's office. In my experience, I have found the staff to be wonderful and, to me, Dr. Silver is nothing short of golden. My sincere thanks go out to Dr. Silver and his staff.
Myra Falconer Columbus, NJ – Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Silver, DMD?
Had a very long and complicated dental history. Dr. Silver gave me a reason to smile again. Thanks very much to him and his very competent staff.
Lisa Karnuk – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Silver, DMD?
Dr. Silver is one of the most caring, professional providers of care that I have had the pleasure of knowing. Dr. Silver discusses your treatment with you and urges you to voice any questions or concerns about your treatment. Dr. Silver is the ultimate professional and you will be pleased with the care and service in his office.
GJ Speller in Willingboro, NJ – Jul 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Silver, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Silver?

Dr. Silver is a third generation dentist originally from Cold Spring Harbor, New York.

He earned his bachelor's degree in chemistry from Duke...

• Periodontics