Dr. David Shapiro, DMD

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Shapiro
186 Princeton Hightstown Rd Bldg 3b West Windsor, NJ 08550

Dr. David Shapiro, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in West Windsor, NJ. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Shapiro's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shapiro

Dr. Shapiro?
Dr. Shapiro's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Shapiro, DMD
Very positive experience. The office is modern and clean and the staff is professional, kind and informed. Great first visit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shapiro, DMD?
I am very pleased with Dr. Shapiro but was disappointed with the hygienist. I am a nervous patient and the hygienist made no effort at calming my nerves. She never explained what she was doing or asked if anything she was doing was causing discomfort. I have gum issues and there was no mention of the status of my gums. I expect more from the hygienist than she provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shapiro, DMD?
Dr. Shapiro is friendly, highly ethical and very competent. When I recently broke a large chunk off of a molar I was confident he would employ the most effective method to repair it. He went beyond my expectations when he installed a crown he had made right there in the office using the most current imaging and crown creation technology. After the crown had been formed all he had to do was put it in my mouth. It was a perfect fit! No adjustments. Nothing but polishing up the interface with my tooth. All this in one visit. Amazing! Thank you, Dr. Shapiro. (Sorry if I have not always used the proper technical terms.)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shapiro, DMD?
Dr Shapiro is by far the best dentist I have ever had. It took me years to finally have a dentist who knew exactly what needed to be done with my teeth. Instantly I knew he was finally the right person. I have never been happier . I became a new person. His professionalism and he abilities are beyond. Also he has a wonderful staff. I could go on and on. Just know he changed me for the better. It’s over ten years now ,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shapiro, DMD?
Answers questions with patience and clarity. I'm a generally anxious person but Dr. Shapiro is easy going. I feel ok in his office and I've been happy with his work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shapiro, DMD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Shapiro for about 1 year now. I knew I needed a lot of work done but felt that other dentists I went to were just "drillin and fillin" and never felt like I was making any progress to what I wanted to accomplish with my dental needs. Dr. Shapiro took the time to give me a holistic view of what would be needed to get me where I wanted. It all seemed overwhelming, but he came up with a game plan that I was comfortable with (and I hate to be in the dentist chair!) Through every procedure, he and the staff made me ensured that I was comfortable and made me feel that I was in good care. I also must say, that I am impressed how he has mastered the latest technology and utilizes it to attain amazing results. I now have my entire family being treated by Dr. Shapiro and we are very happy, confident in his decisions and most of all extremely comfortable with his approach to our dental care! (Also, he is a very nice guy!)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shapiro, DMD?
Fabulous dental practice! Friendly staff, state of the art equipment, and beautiful dental work!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shapiro, DMD?
Dr Shapiro is by far the best dentist around. He is current with the latest technology, wonderful approach and excellent at his skill. Thank you for your care. The best there is!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shapiro, DMD?
Cutting edge, efficient and friendly!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shapiro, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shapiro?

Dr. Shapiro accepts

Dr. Shapiro accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental