Dr. David Seguin, DDS

Dr. David Seguin, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. David Seguin, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in San Antonio, TX. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Dental Care of San Antonio

115 N Loop 1604 E Ste 1104

San Antonio, TX 78232

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Seguin

Dr. Seguin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Seguin "I am passionate about offering my patients the best care possible in a comfortable and relaxed environment. It is a humbling and rewarding experience to be trusted with the oral health of so many people in my community. I believe that all people deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. I want every person who comes in to my office to feel how special they are to me and my team. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE I am a native of San Antonio and graduated from Texas A&M University with my undergraduate degree in 1982. I earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1985 from the University of Texas Health Science Center Dental School in San Antonio. After my graduation from dental school, I spent three years in the Army Dental Corps and three years as an associate in a large group dental practice. I went into private practice in 1992 to focus on general dentistry with a special interest in cosmetic and complex restorative treatment. ADVANCING MY DENTAL EDUCATION I love to learn to learn new things in dentistry in order to offer my patients the latest and best dental care possible. I have completed more than 1,600 hours of advanced continuing dental education courses and in July 2010, received my Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry, an honor bestowed upon less than one percent of all general dentists. I earned this designation after completing a structured and demanding set of requirements, including attaining fellowship in the AGD, earning an additional 600 approved continuing dental education credits, and meeting minimum requirements in certain dental disciplines, of which 400 hours are hands-on courses. I have studied at several world-renowned dental institutions, including: The Center for Advanced Dental Studies Schuster Center for Professional Development LSU Dental School Esthetic Dentistry Continuum Texas Academy of General Dentistry Mastership Program PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS Academy of General Dentistry American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American Dental Association Texas Dental Association American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine OUTSIDE THE OFFICE My wife Julie and I were married in 1987. We are both very active in our church and community. I was ordained a deacon in the Catholic Church in 2011 and currently serve in our local church. Julie serves as development and marketing director for Catholic Schools in the San Antonio Archdiocese. In our free time, we enjoy playing tennis, exercising, and spending time with our family. We have two wonderful daughters who are pursuing careers in the healthcare industry."

This content was provided by Dr. Seguin "We specialize in helping our patients achieve a healthy, beautiful smile through preventative, cosmetic and restorative dentistry! Depend on us to provide you with the best dental care. Our new, state-of-the-art facility boasts the latest in dental equipment. Dr. Seguin and our staff are very well informed and highly experienced in providing the latest dental services and procedures."

1  Practice Areas

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Seguin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Seguin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Seguin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seguin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Seguin's Reviews