Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. David Schlosser, DMD
Dr. David Schlosser, DMD is a dentist who practices in Ephrata, PA. He has been practicing for 28 years.

105 E Locust St

• Dentures
  • Gum Disease Treatment
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Elizabethtown
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Temple University
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Schlosser has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schlosser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schlosser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schlosser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schlosser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schlosser to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Schlosser's Performance
Philadelphia, PA |
Wow, some people are clueless. I on the other hand appreciate that Dr. Schlosser distracts me with conversation and doesn't just ignore me like most dentists. This dentist is a genius. I neglected my teeth for the most part. When I was younger, I went to him and he replaced all my silver filings with composite fillings. Some of those fillings have lasted 15+ years. When he did them, there was no pain. That is why I went back to him, even though I am much farther away now. Highly recommended!
in Boyertown, PA |
I was seen on time and all of my questions and concerns were addressed. Dr Schlosser. Was very gentle and I recommend him to my family and friends.
in Ephrata, PA |
Dr. Schlosser and his staff are amazing! They explained everything in detail so I had no concerns about what work needed done. I really loved the camera they used during my cleaning appointment so I could see exactly what they were discussing with me. Definitely will recommend Dr. Schlosser to anyone looking for a dentist. Everyone was down to earth and personable!
in Ephrata, PA |
Do not go to this dentist unless you plan to sit forever, listening to stories of the doctor's personal life. A simple cleaning appointment lasted over an hour, because Dr Schloser couldn't stay focused and was talking to me and his staff about stuff unrelated to treatment. And if you are unlucky enough to be there on a day when his wife Laura is helping out, good luck. She has no clue what she is doing and makes things take even longer. I will not be back.
Have you seen Dr. David Schlosser, DMD?
Are you Dr. Schlosser?