Dr. David Satloff, DMD

Dr. David Satloff, DMD

Dentistry | Male | 61 years old

Learn about this dentist

We are committed to your dental health. If you have been wishing for a brighter, whiter or straighter smile we can help. We provide a variety of tooth whitening options and Invisalign for adults. We also feature the use of an intraoral camera so you can see the dentist s view of your mouth and then make an informed decision regarding any dental work we recommend.Read more

Dr. Satloff's Experience

Experience with Dr. Satloff
Dr. Satloff's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (9)
North Shore, MA |
Cobwebs in the waiting room (literally) of this strange 1970s-decorated office. Dr. Satloff has teeth as yellow as the stars on this page. His demeanor is extremely strange. I came out of my appt with a sheet of paper written in illegible handwriting telling me to go see a lyme specialist and to go get x-rays of my teeth somewhere. Seriously? That's what I went to him for! He barely even cleaned my teeth; was way more interested in the blemish on my face. Super creepy experience.
in Rhode Island |
I felt Dr.Satloff was very informative, answered all of my questions and he spent alot of time with me. I did not have to wait long for an appointment or to see him in the day of. I will most definitely return in the future for all of my dental needs. His office staff was very courteous as well.
Have you seen Dr. David Satloff, DMD?
Are you Dr. Satloff?

Compare Dr. Satloff

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Satloff's Care Philosophy

Dr. Satloff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Dr. Satloff does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Satloff and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Tufts University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1981

• Portuguese

Dr. Satloff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Satloff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Satloff does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Satloff and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.