Dr. David Satloff, DMD

Dr. David Satloff, DMD

Dentistry  |
Dr. David Satloff, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in North Attleboro, MA and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Tufts University School Of Medicine in 1981 and practices dentistry.

44 Whiting St

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Satloff

This content was provided by Dr. Satloff "We are committed to your dental health. If you have been wishing for a brighter, whiter or straighter smile we can help. We provide a variety of tooth whitening options and Invisalign for adults. We also feature the use of an intraoral camera so you can see the dentist s view of your mouth and then make an informed decision regarding any dental work we recommend."

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Tufts University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Satloff has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Satloff has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Satloff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Satloff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Satloff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Satloff to family and friends
2.8
based on 9 total reviews (2 with comments)

Dr. Satloff's Performance

Trustworthiness
GOOD
Explains condition(s) well
GOOD
Answers Questions
GOOD
Time well spent

Scheduling
Office environment
FAIR
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in North Shore, MA
Cobwebs in the waiting room (literally) of this strange 1970s-decorated office. Dr. Satloff has teeth as yellow as the stars on this page. His demeanor is extremely strange. I came out of my appt with a sheet of paper written in illegible handwriting telling me to go see a lyme specialist and to...more
in Rhode Island
I felt Dr.Satloff was very informative, answered all of my questions and he spent alot of time with me. I did not have to wait long for an appointment or to see him in the day of. I will most definitely return in the future for all of my dental needs. His office staff was very courteous as well.

Are you Dr. Satloff?