Dr. David Sander, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics  |
73 reviews

Learn about this dentist

Patient Testimonials

Had three children have their dental work here never had any complaints from any of them all the staff was wonderful.

Very good, knew his stuff. Was not ruff and did not try to force things that did not quit fit.

It was awesome. They always cared about my teeth and how they looked. I'm very glad I went through this experience with them.

Personal Bio

Dr. Sander's Performance
very good
Great
absolutely love him
We really like Dr. Sanders. He always very pleasant and thorough with his exam. He's good with kids.
Office staff and Orthodontist was professional and courteous. They answered all questions that I had regarding my sons braces.
The doctor and staff were very professional and friendly at each visit. They made my daughter feel very comfortable throughout the process and we were very satisfied with the results.
it was really good i learned lot about the career field i want to go into.
Dr. Sanders always takes as much time as needed to visit with me at my appointments. He never acts rushed and is genuinely concerned about my comfort.
Wonderful
Always a great visit. Everyone is so nice, and very patient!
Excellent
He is super nice and gave me hope that my tooth would actually come in.
Excellent.
Great experience!
a great experience
everyone is always very friendly!
he's nice funny listen stops when you need a break or somethings hurts he under stand if something breaks he can fix it. he will help you find what you need to help your teeth. he is a good friend and a awesome orthoeotontist
It was a really good visit. The employees here are very respectful and very nice.
We always have a great time when we come in to the office. They are very friendly and always explain everything they are doing!
always enjoyed coming here not but nopain
very professional and knowledgeable with cleft palate and cleft lip
It's been good!
It was a great overall experience.
Highly knowledgeable and friendly. found the fastest way to fix my teeth.
The employees are very friendly and very thorough with their diagnosis
Dr. Sanders is very friendly, knowledgeable, and enjoyable to work with.
My daughter loved her braces!! We enjoyed every moment we have spent with Westrock. Dr Sander has been excellent and caring. Would recommend to everyone. This team is the best!!!!
Dr Sanders is great with his patients, and always takes the time to answer any questions and walk you through the process of getting braces.
I'm so pleased with the results of Claire's teeth. Thank you so much!
Dr. Sander has always been great about communicating with me about my daughters treatment.
Wonderful. We got everything done with relative ease and little pain. Everyone was friendly and explained steps to care for braces/retainer clearly.
Enjoyed coming here
Great environment, nice workers. Wouldn't want to have gone anywhere else.
Dr. Sander was incredibly thorough and provided excellent care, ensuring that my teeth looked picture-perfect and that I was completely satisfied! I couldn't ask for a better place to go. I will recommend to anyone who wants a perfect smile!
Excellent communication about the treatment my kids have received.
Friendly providers, excellent facilities! Dr. Sanders is terrific with patients!
Excellent
They have went out of their way to make this time easy and comfortable for her and have done everything to make this experience for my daughter easy. I appreciate the time they have given to her.
Everyone was very friendly, I had a wonderful experience here.
Dr. Sanders is always very good with my care.
very good
I love it. The process is kinda long which is expected ,but well worth it. They answer any of my questions and are always friendly and there to help.
We have had a great experience here. We are always treated with kindness and everyone is great to help out with questions.
Wonderful. Willing to take the time to explain procedures. I would highly recommend.
Very caring and professional. I would recommend him to anyone who needed braces.
I enjoy the self check in, and i like the waiting room how ever i wish they had more magazines. The receptionist are very nice and the stations are clean with nice people.
I have not had any problems with them and Dr. Sanders is very friendly along with the other employees. They are quick to get you in for pokey wires and are understanding with financial issues and will work with you.
Always willing to give me supplies that I needed. Save time on scheduling for a next appointment closer to me. I think everyone is very friendly, and very comfortable (feels like everyone is family).
Very Nice
Everyone is very pleasant when I visit the office for adjustments. The atmosphere is very comforting and not scary like typical doctors offices.
Have you seen Dr. David Sander, DMD?

Compare Dr. Sander

Compare this Dentist
More Orthodontics Specialists at Westrock Orthodontics

Dr. Sander says...

Dr. David J. Sander trained at the University of Tennessee, which is the oldest orthodontic school in the south. He received an outstanding education in the fundamentals of orthodontics and this has prepared him to use all the new and exciting technology currently being used in the industry to its fullest extent to deliver natural looking smiles.

In his free time, Dr. Sander enjoys spending time with his wife, Dawn, and sons Jack and Paul. When his boys will allow, he and his wife love musical theater and enjoy taking in a show! His other interests include reading, traveling (to Disney, of course!) and singing. He and his family are members of Pomona Christian Church.

BOARD CERTIFICATIONS

•  American Board ofAmerican Board of Orthodontics (ABO)

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS

• Missouri Society of Orthodontists
  • American Association of Orthodontists
  • Missouri Dental Association
  • The International Association of Student Clinicians
  • American Dental Association
  • Phi Beta Kappa

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• Accepts cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.

INSURANCES ACCEPTED

• We accept all insurances, excluding Cape Girardeau – we do not accept MO MED yet.
  • Once treatment has started, we will file your claims for Insurances. We are proud to be a preferred provider for Arkansas Delta Dental.

OFFICE HOURS

• Surgical Orthodontics
  • TADs
  • TMJ-TMD
  • Mouthguards

Dr. Sander's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Orthodontic Disorders

Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine

Graduated in 2009

Baylor College of Dentistry
  • Other Education
    University Of Tennessee Health Science Center, College Of Dentistry-Masters Degree-M.S. In Dentistry & Orthodontic Certification

Dr. Sander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics