Dr. David Rutcosky, DDS

Dr. David Rutcosky, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. David Rutcosky, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Grayslake, IL. He graduated from University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry and practices pediatric dentistry and dentistry.Read his story

160 Commerce Dr Ste 100

Grayslake, IL 60030

• Ameritas
  • Lincoln
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Rutcosky

Dr. Rutcosky's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rutcosky "Hello. I’m Dr. Dave, as my patients call me, and I love providing gentle, thorough dental care to my young patients. I have two children of my own, Caroline and Matthew, so knowing how a kid’s mind works makes it easier for me to really connect with those in my care. I take time to explain treatments and procedures in a way that a child can understand what’s going to happen and why it needs to be done. I also try to get kids to open to me and ask questions; their natural curiosity is the perfect opportunity to educate them about their oral health and why it’s so important. I received my undergraduate degree from the University of Illinois and my dental degree at Northwestern University, and then served a pediatric dentistry residency at the University of Illinois. I’m passionate about being able to provide my patients with the best care available, so I actively pursue continuing education opportunities, and seek to expand my skills and knowledge. I’m particularly interested in behavior management techniques, with an emphasis on caring for children with special needs. When I’m not at work, I enjoy spending time with my wife Helen and our kids. I also like cooking and love going fishing. Oh, and I follow all the Chicago sports teams, of course!"

This content was provided by Dr. Rutcosky "For the last twenty years our mission has been to provide excellence in Pediatric Dentistry in a professional, kid friendly environment, where your child?s needs come first."

2  Practice Areas

• Oral Soft Tissue Assessment
  • Panoramic and Cephalometric Digital Dental X-Rays
  • Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Pocket Depth Measurement

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Rutcosky has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rutcosky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rutcosky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rutcosky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rutcosky's Reviews