Dr. David Rivers, DDS

Dr. David Rivers, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. David Rivers, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fort Worth, TX. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

4800 S Hulen St Ste 1345

• DenteMax
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Rivers

Dr. Rivers' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rivers "I am a graduate of the Baylor College of Dentistry, now part of the Texas A&M Health Science Center, Class of 2012. Outside the office, I enjoy being active in 5Ks and half marathons. I cheer on the Arkansas Razorbacks and the Texas Rangers year round. I and my wife love to go to country music concerts and wineries."

This content was provided by Dr. Rivers "I have dedicated myself to making learning a lifelong process.  I am constantly engaging in any continuing education that will benefit my patients.  I pride myself in delivering the most comfortable dental experience and am quite the perfectionist."

5  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Education data for Dr. Rivers is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Rivers has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rivers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rivers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rivers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rivers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rivers to family and friends

Dr. Rivers' Performance

I can't say enough about this place, they are awesome! I broke a back molar the night before and I called and they fit me in the next day and repaired my tooth! The staff is very friendly and make you feel so comfortable. I do not like going to the Dentist honestly! But I would highly recommend...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I did not like dentist's until I went to Dr River and his staff. Actually a pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend to anyone. Five star all the way.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very professional dentist and Great staff! Beautiful office! Couldn't have had a better experience!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Just seen Doctor. Rivers for the first time and he was very kind. He explained to me in depth what was going on and what the best action would be for my dental needs. All of the staff is extremely kind and welcoming.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
River Ranch Dental was a great experience. Dr Rivers and the dental assistant Maria were very caring and took time to explain each step. I very confident in the care I received. Terre handled all my paperwork and was very friendly. Very glad I made this choice.
Are you Dr. Rivers?