Contact provider for availability

Dr. David Rider, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Rider
1809 Alexandria Pike Ste A Highland Heights, KY 41076

Dr. David Rider, DMD is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Highland Heights, KY. He practices pediatric dentistry.

Dr. Rider accepts

Dr. Rider accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Dr. Rider treats your condition or procedure

• Pediatric Dentistry

Dr. Rider's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rider

4.3

Dr. Rider?
Dr. Rider's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Rider, DMD
I seen Dr. Rider as a child, and despite hating going to the dentist, I didn't mind him. I knew when I had children, it was an automatic to find him again to be their dentist as well. He is has been my three children's dentist from the first dental appointment, and my children love him as well. Shockingly enough, he recognized me as being a patient as a child!! He is the sweetest guy, and professional, and does not hesitate to take that extra time with a child to listen and entertain. I would not recommend anyone else !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rider, DMD?
This office has been amazing for my family. As a child, I grew up fearful of the dentist, and I wanted to be sure that that was not the case for my children. Dr. Rider is professional, yet laughs and jokes with the kids on their level. They absolutely LOVE going to their appointments with him. Even the waiting room is fun for kids and adults. There are video games, television (usually playing a family friendly movie), books/magazines, kid-sized table for homework, and cafe area with coffee
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rider, DMD?
My son has been a patient with Dr. Rider for years. but, last time we were going to miss an appointment and I called a day before the scheduled appointment but the office was closed and I called the day of the appointment around lunch time and no one answered. Both times I left voice mails. Then, a few weeks later i received a billed for 55 dollars . I called the office and they said I need to talk to Dr. Rider. They took my contact info. never received a call. Called 2 more times same results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rider, DMD?
My kids just love Dr. Rider. They are only 2 and 4 years old but they are so comfortable with him! They get excited about going to the dentist. I also can't speak highly enough of the hygienist, Terri. They love getting their teeth all nice and polished and they don't have to sit in the intimidating dentist chair if they don't want to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Rider, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rider?