Dr. David Richardson, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 63

Dr. Richardson

Kirkland Dentistry, Kirkland, WA

11830 NE 128th St Ste 201 Kirkland, WA 98034

Dr. David Richardson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Kirkland, WA and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from University Of Washington in 1982 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Richardson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Richardson

4.4

Dr. Richardson?
Dr. Richardson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Richardson, DDS
Dr. Richardson and staff were very professional and efficient. I was seen right away and they did everything they could to make me feel as comfortable as possible.
Thank you for your kind review! We know your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Richardson, DDS?
I've been a patient of Dr. Richardson for many years and he has only showed me amazing results and his quality of work sets the bar high. Dr. Richardson does it all with a great family oriented staff, Melinda and Hillary- front desk, Joyce, Kris my hygienist,???? Chris who has been there for so long?? and Wendy. They're all great people to work with and help you get it all planned. They take the time and effort to be better and I highly recommend his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Richardson, DDS?
Kirkland Dentistry is the best place to go for your dental needs! Great staff, friendly and professional! Been going here for years and wouldn’t change! Highly recommend!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Richardson, DDS?
1) I would never recommend this office! Be wary when the front desk doesn't want to validate who you are. "We trust you" is a bit scary if somebody is trying to build dental records. 2) Don't you think there is a balance to evaluating long term patient retention and just discrediting everything in a new patients mouth? 3) Being scurried out the door to reception before providing a treatment plan and answering any questions would confirm my desire to never set foot in that clinic. EVER!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Richardson, DDS?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Richardson and his amazing staff to all my family and friends ( and I do). They are professional and fun at the same time, You are made to feel comfortable and at ease whether it be a routine cleaning or having dental work completed. They are very flexible, they will fit you in for emergencies (trust me I know) and best of all he is HONEST! The team is on time, and gets you fixed up and on your way all with some laughs! They are great :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Richardson, DDS?
Staff is outstanding, Dr. Richardson is very personable, assistance's and hygienist are very knowledgeable. Overall a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Richardson, DDS?
Dr. Richardson and staff are amazing! I never have to wait upon arrival, they get right to work and make you feel as comfortable as possible. I had a new crown put on and I'm always super nervous when it comes to the Dentist, today was a piece of cake due to their professionalism and high level of care. I'm a Happy patient!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Richardson, DDS?
My husband and i have have nothing than the best experiences at this office. We are treated with smiles and feel like family Dr Richardson is wonderful. The technology is state of the artI have recommended this office to several friends and family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Richardson, DDS?
I recently switched to Dr. Richardson and I could not be happier. He and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly,reasonably priced, and make you feel at ease. You can't ask for more than that!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Richardson, DDS?
Today was the Best day!! as Dr Richardson and his incredible beautiful staff have taken away years of fear of having dental work done. I had to have dental work done today and had so much fear from years of bad dentists that when I laid in his chair to start the procedure I started to cry and lots of anxiety hit me, Dr Richardson and Wendy comforted me and when Dr Richardson started the injections not only did I not feel it there is no pain or discomfort afterwards, Years of fears are gone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Richardson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Richardson?

Whether your dental needs are a complete exam and cleaning, a full-mouth restoration, or anything in between, Kirkland Dentistry promises to provide you with exceptional dental care to enhance the natural beauty of your smile. Equally important and a...

1983
Wright-Patterson Afb
1982
University Of Washington
1978
Arizona State University

Dr. Richardson accepts

Dr. Richardson accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Premera Blue Cross
Principal Financial Group
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Richardson treats your condition or procedure