Dentistry  |
Dr. David Price, DDS
Dr. David Price, DDS is a dentist who practices in Glendale, AZ. He is 60 years old.

5620 W Thunderbird Rd Ste H4

Glendale, AZ 85306

Learn about Dr. Price

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Price is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Price has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Price has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Price does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Price and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Price's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Price to family and friends
Dr. Price's Performance
I've been a patient of Dr. Price for about 25 years. He and his staff are very professional, friendly and considerate. I know that I can trust him to never recommend a procedure I do not actually need. His office is very well cared for and clean.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I've been going to Dr. Price for 20 years or more. He and his staff are outstanding! They are always punctual, make every effort to accommodate your schedule, and are the utmost professionals. I couldn't be happier!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Price is kind, honest, and doesn't try to up-sell needless procedures. The staff is friendly. I would recommend Dr. Price to my friends and family.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Always prompt service. They are ready when I arrive. Staff is helpful and very courteous. Dr. Price is thorough and explains exactly what needs to be done. Makes going to the dentist a very pleasant experience.
in Glendale, AZ |
Dr. Price is always available and never seems rushed. As soon as the hygienist is done, he comes right in, asks about how I've been with life and work (and genuinely seems to care), performs THOROUGH hands washing (I'm a nurse so I appreciate this), and does a full look over of my teeth himself. He compares my teeth, most current x-rays, and the hygienist's notes and we make decisions together. His office has given me excellent and affordable care compared to a few other dentists in the area.
Have you seen Dr. David Price, DDS?
Are you Dr. Price?

Visit Dr. Price

Dr. Price accepts 1 insurance carrier
    Delta Dental Premier

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Cosmetic Dentistry