Dr. David Pielak, DDS

Dr. David Pielak, DDS

Dentistry  |

David Christopher Pielak is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care practicing in Palm Harbor, FL . Started practicing 1985 . PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American Academy of Implant Dentistry FORMS OF PAYMENT most major credit cards, cash, checks, lending club, care credit INSURANCES ACCEPTED Ameritas Assurant Blue Cross Blue Shield CompBenefits Corp Delta Dental Dental Network America DenteMax Dominion Insurance Guardian Humana Principal Financial Group United Concordia UnitedHealthCare HOURS Monday to Friday: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM WEBSITE prestigedentistrycom

Prestige Dentistry

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Pielak

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Pielak I had an outstanding experience with the team at Prestige! Dr. Pielak is awesome! if you're looking for pain free, state of the art dentistry, this is the place!!

This content was provided by Dr. Pielak Dr. Pielak has done a complete restoration of my teeth. Compliments abound.

This content was provided by Dr. Pielak From the moment I met Dr Pielak I knew I was in good hands. He took time to go over all options of dental care for me. We made decisions about my oral health together....I know I am getting the best dental care and Dr Pielak has the latest technology right in his office and he is well trained in these new procedures.... I had him do a whole mouth rehab for me. Let me tell you that not only is he an amazing dentist....he is a smile design artist. I know I am receiving the best dental care and Dr Pielak really cares about his patients......

This content was provided by Dr. Pielak "Our caring shows in the relationships we build with our patients. How we welcome you into our family. How we excel at caring as well as the care we provide."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Jaw Bone Tissue Deterioration
  • Jaw Irregularities
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ
  • Loose Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Ceramic Dental Crowns
  • Cerec® Tooth Restoration Procedure
  • Clear Dental Braces
  • ClearCorrect™ Invisible Braces
  • Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • Cosmetic Dental Procedure

• The Ohio State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • The Ohio State University - D.D.S
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Pielak has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pielak has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pielak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pielak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pielak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pielak to family and friends
Dr. Pielak's Performance
Always makes me feel comfortable!! The staff is amazing!!
Nice office and nice staff.
very comfortable, informative and reassuiring. all personnel are a good "fit".
Dr, Pielak was in depth about treatment options. He took the time to make sure I understood his explanations. Friendly and fun!
I haven't been to a dentist in a while, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Everyone was very pleasant and put me at ease right away. Dr. Pielak was very patient and understanding. The procedure went well and was relatively painless.
he was great very professional
Great experience. Felt very comfortable during procedure due to Dr. Pielak's explanation of what he would be doing
Excellent
great visit
Great people. Great equipment.
The staff and doctor are very professional, attentive and always helpful. They explain everything with detail and patience.
He is amazing! He listens and really cares about his patients!
it took a long time
have high expectations. I'll see how it goes!
the staff is so friendly and sensitve to my situation. Dr. Pielak is extremely caring. Explains all procedures clearly. He, too, has a sense of humor,making the whole experience less tense. I would highly recommend this office...and Dr. Pielak. Thanks again to all for being so kind!!Regina Shevlin Current
i am not a current patient as i do not live locally but really appreciated Dr. Pielak's willingness to fit me in during a busy holiday weekend- when i had an urgent appt. thank you very much for the excellent service!
I wish I met Dr. Pielak 20 years ago. I hardly smiled most of my life. This will be different now. Thank you!
Everyone is wonderful - glad I made the switch!
I am deathly afraid of the dentist. Have been most of my life. Dr. Pielak is very thorough and has a great bed side manner. I feel comfortable and safe which helps ease the fear and anxiety I have.
very good
I definitely was so scared for this visit but the doctor and the staff really helped me remain calm and minimized the pain I was going to feel. Thank you!!
Dr. Pielak did a very thorough exam and explanation of my existing problems, his team did an amazing job of treating me SAME DAY!! how awesome is that!
I was a walk in patient on a busy Monday morning and they treated me on the spot. I am so grateful for their kindness and care that they provided me.
so far so good
Very helpful and friendly
Clean, friendly, professional...Crystal is the best hygienist!!
Amazing visit, they fit me in during an emergency and was able to fix my issue and help develop a future plan of care.
best dentist iv'e ever been to! recommend 10/10
Very good
Terrific.
I almost never give all 5's on surveys, but this has been an exceptional experience. Most people would not consider visiting the dentist as a good experience, but this has been beyond expectation and an amazing end result. Dr. Pielak and his staff kept me informed every step of the way and showed personal care and concern during my process.
Experienced a dental emergency this morning, the dentist was very quick to see me the same day and answer all my questions. Very satisfied with the dental treatment plan im coming back to receive.
Dr. Pielak works quickly and efficiently. After using a local family dentist for so long, it's refreshing to use a dentist that works in the 21st century. Their equipment and diagnosing capabilities are amazing here. I am very glad I decided to make the jump and change dental providers. Truly an eye-opening experience.
Excellent service
Very good answering my questions.
awesome doctor
Excellent care, wonderful staff,; kind, courteous and professional.
The doctor was was very professional and hands on. I felt at ease and in good hands. He was great at explaining exactly what I needed and what options we available. He took his time with me, so I didn't feel rushed. The entire office staff was very nice and personable like one big family, which I am now proud to be apart of.
Dr. Pielak is a talented and caring dentist. He has taken care of two generations of my family and is always willing to discuss treatment options and provide explanations that are easy to understand. I've been to other dentists when I moved out of state but came right back to Dr. Pielak when I moved home. Thank you Dr. Pielak and staff!
Very good
Everything was wonderful
Pam is amazing as usual..but what touches me the most is her deep ability to really listen and a desire to help, very kind , professional:)
Very pleasant. Always very professional and courteous during every visit.
Dr. Pielak was very knowledgeable and provided me with the information that I needed. The dental tech was very caring for my duration of the visit.
came here with a dislocated jaw due to tmj, Dr. Pielak had a custom stent created for me that greatly reduced the amount of pain i was in and allows me to function while i am under the care of him and an oral surgeon. My insurance refused to cover the stent and he was kind enough to help me greatly with the cost. Him and his entire staff are so caring and kind, the office is beautiful. Thank you so much for your wonderful care, I really appreciate it.
By far the most thorough and educating consultation and exam ive experienced. Im very thankful for the diligence of the customer service and doctors. Everybody was AMAZING
everyone is very kind and helpful. No complaints.
Always good!!!
Office visits are professional and courteous
Dr. Pielak was very professional. He explained everything to me and my son as he was working.
Have you seen Dr. David Pielak, DDS?

Visit Dr. Pielak