Dr. David Pielak, DDS

Dr. David Pielak, DDS

Dentistry  |
62 reviews

David Christopher Pielak is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care practicing in Palm Harbor, FL . Started practicing 1985 . PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American Academy of Implant Dentistry FORMS OF PAYMENT most major credit cards, cash, checks, lending club, care credit INSURANCES ACCEPTED Ameritas Assurant Blue Cross Blue Shield CompBenefits Corp Delta Dental Dental Network America DenteMax Dominion Insurance Guardian Humana Principal Financial Group United Concordia UnitedHealthCare HOURS Monday to Friday: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM WEBSITE prestigedentistrycom ...See Less

Prestige Dentistry

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Pielak

Patient Testimonials

I had an outstanding experience with the team at Prestige! Dr. Pielak is awesome! if you're looking for pain free, state of the art dentistry, this is the place!!
Dr. Pielak has done a complete restoration of my teeth. Compliments abound.
From the moment I met Dr Pielak I knew I was in good hands. He took time to go over all options of dental care for me. We made decisions about my oral health together....I know I am getting the best dental care and Dr Pielak has the latest technology right in his office and he is well trained in these new procedures.... I had him do a whole mouth rehab for me. Let me tell you that not only is he an amazing dentist....he is a smile design artist. I know I am receiving the best dental care and Dr Pielak really cares about his patients......

Our caring shows in the relationships we build with our patients. How we welcome you into our family. How we excel at caring as well as the care we provide.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Jaw Bone Tissue Deterioration
  • Jaw Irregularities
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ
  • Loose Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Ceramic Dental Crowns
  • Cerec® Tooth Restoration Procedure
  • Clear Dental Braces
  • ClearCorrect™ Invisible Braces
  • Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • Cosmetic Dental Procedure

• The Ohio State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • The Ohio State University - D.D.S
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Pielak has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pielak has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pielak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pielak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Pielak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pielak to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Pielak's Performance
I am deathly afraid of the dentist. Have been most of my life. Dr. Pielak is very thorough and has a great bed side manner. I feel comfortable and safe which helps ease the fear and anxiety I have.
very good
I definitely was so scared for this visit but the doctor and the staff really helped me remain calm and minimized the pain I was going to feel. Thank you!!
Dr. Pielak did a very thorough exam and explanation of my existing problems, his team did an amazing job of treating me SAME DAY!! how awesome is that!
I was a walk in patient on a busy Monday morning and they treated me on the spot. I am so grateful for their kindness and care that they provided me.
so far so good
Very good
Amazing visit, they fit me in during an emergency and was able to fix my issue and help develop a future plan of care.
best dentist iv'e ever been to! recommend 10/10
Clean, friendly, professional...Crystal is the best hygienist!!
Very helpful and friendly
Terrific.
I almost never give all 5's on surveys, but this has been an exceptional experience. Most people would not consider visiting the dentist as a good experience, but this has been beyond expectation and an amazing end result. Dr. Pielak and his staff kept me informed every step of the way and showed personal care and concern during my process.
Experienced a dental emergency this morning, the dentist was very quick to see me the same day and answer all my questions. Very satisfied with the dental treatment plan im coming back to receive.
awesome doctor
The doctor was was very professional and hands on. I felt at ease and in good hands. He was great at explaining exactly what I needed and what options we available. He took his time with me, so I didn't feel rushed. The entire office staff was very nice and personable like one big family, which I am now proud to be apart of.
Very good
Very pleasant. Always very professional and courteous during every visit.
came here with a dislocated jaw due to tmj, Dr. Pielak had a custom stent created for me that greatly reduced the amount of pain i was in and allows me to function while i am under the care of him and an oral surgeon. My insurance refused to cover the stent and he was kind enough to help me greatly with the cost. Him and his entire staff are so caring and kind, the office is beautiful. Thank you so much for your wonderful care, I really appreciate it.
everyone is very kind and helpful. No complaints.
Always appreciate the time taken
Amazing doctor willing to explain everything going on and the steps to take to have healthier teeth. AWESOME staff who are willing to work out payment plans and work with your schedule to make sure you get the care you need!
Great
Professional, respectfully & courteously discusses & explains current procedure as well as future procedures. Terrific staff who are thorough & courteous. Would recommend.
I'm very happy with the staff and doctors at this facility. I would definitely recommend all friends and family coming here. :)
Dr. Pielak works quickly and efficiently. After using a local family dentist for so long, it's refreshing to use a dentist that works in the 21st century. Their equipment and diagnosing capabilities are amazing here. I am very glad I decided to make the jump and change dental providers. Truly an eye-opening experience.
Very good answering my questions.
Excellent care, wonderful staff,; kind, courteous and professional.
Dr. Pielak is a talented and caring dentist. He has taken care of two generations of my family and is always willing to discuss treatment options and provide explanations that are easy to understand. I've been to other dentists when I moved out of state but came right back to Dr. Pielak when I moved home. Thank you Dr. Pielak and staff!
Everything was wonderful
Pam is amazing as usual..but what touches me the most is her deep ability to really listen and a desire to help, very kind , professional:)
Dr. Pielak was very knowledgeable and provided me with the information that I needed. The dental tech was very caring for my duration of the visit.
By far the most thorough and educating consultation and exam ive experienced. Im very thankful for the diligence of the customer service and doctors. Everybody was AMAZING
Always good!!!
Office visits are professional and courteous
very professional and friendly, I had a very long visit but it was very comfortable.
Positive, helpful, and wonderful experience.
Great time having my tooth drilled.
excellent
Overall it is always a pleasant experience with Dr P. Friendly, professional and skilled.
Dr. Pielak has done a complete restoration of my teeth. Compliments abound.
Have you seen Dr. David Pielak, DDS?

Visit Dr. Pielak