Dr. David Pielak, DDS

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about this dentist

Patient Testimonials

I had an outstanding experience with the team at Prestige! Dr. Pielak is awesome! if you're looking for pain free, state of the art dentistry, this is the place!!

Dr. Pielak has done a complete restoration of my teeth. Compliments abound.

From the moment I met Dr Pielak I knew I was in good hands. He took time to go over all options of dental care for me. We made decisions about my oral health together....I know I am getting the best dental care and Dr Pielak has the latest technology right in his office and he is well trained in these new procedures.... I had him do a whole mouth rehab for me. Let me tell you that not only is he an amazing dentist....he is a smile design artist. I know I am receiving the best dental care and Dr Pielak really cares about his patients......

Our caring shows in the relationships we build with our patients. How we welcome you into our family. How we excel at caring as well as the care we provide.Read more

Personal Bio

David Christopher Pielak is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care practicing in Palm Harbor, FL . Started practicing 1985 ....Read more

Dr. Pielak's Experience

Visiting Dr. Pielak

Dr. Pielak accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Pielak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pielak to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Pielak's Performance
Experienced a dental emergency this morning, the dentist was very quick to see me the same day and answer all my questions. Very satisfied with the dental treatment plan im coming back to receive.
awesome doctor
The doctor was was very professional and hands on. I felt at ease and in good hands. He was great at explaining exactly what I needed and what options we available. He took his time with me, so I didn't feel rushed. The entire office staff was very nice and personable like one big family, which I am now proud to be apart of.
Very good
He was amazing and so nice. I have never had a dentist that was so attentive and really made such a positive experience for me. His confidence that he could make my smile beautiful was the best thing. I am so happy to come here.
Very pleasant. Always very professional and courteous during every visit.
came here with a dislocated jaw due to tmj, Dr. Pielak had a custom stent created for me that greatly reduced the amount of pain i was in and allows me to function while i am under the care of him and an oral surgeon. My insurance refused to cover the stent and he was kind enough to help me greatly with the cost. Him and his entire staff are so caring and kind, the office is beautiful. Thank you so much for your wonderful care, I really appreciate it.
everyone is very kind and helpful. No complaints.
Always appreciate the time taken
Amazing doctor willing to explain everything going on and the steps to take to have healthier teeth. AWESOME staff who are willing to work out payment plans and work with your schedule to make sure you get the care you need!
Great
Professional, respectfully & courteously discusses & explains current procedure as well as future procedures. Terrific staff who are thorough & courteous. Would recommend.
I'm very happy with the staff and doctors at this facility. I would definitely recommend all friends and family coming here. :)
Dr. Pielak works quickly and efficiently. After using a local family dentist for so long, it's refreshing to use a dentist that works in the 21st century. Their equipment and diagnosing capabilities are amazing here. I am very glad I decided to make the jump and change dental providers. Truly an eye-opening experience.
Very good answering my questions.
Excellent care, wonderful staff,; kind, courteous and professional.
Dr. Pielak is a talented and caring dentist. He has taken care of two generations of my family and is always willing to discuss treatment options and provide explanations that are easy to understand. I've been to other dentists when I moved out of state but came right back to Dr. Pielak when I moved home. Thank you Dr. Pielak and staff!
Everything was wonderful
Pam is amazing as usual..but what touches me the most is her deep ability to really listen and a desire to help, very kind , professional:)
Dr. Pielak was very knowledgeable and provided me with the information that I needed. The dental tech was very caring for my duration of the visit.
By far the most thorough and educating consultation and exam ive experienced. Im very thankful for the diligence of the customer service and doctors. Everybody was AMAZING
Always good!!!
Office visits are professional and courteous
very professional and friendly, I had a very long visit but it was very comfortable.
Positive, helpful, and wonderful experience.
Great time having my tooth drilled.
excellent
Overall it is always a pleasant experience with Dr P. Friendly, professional and skilled.
Dr. Pielak has done a complete restoration of my teeth. Compliments abound.
Have you seen Dr. David Pielak, DDS?

Dr. Pielak says...

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION

• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
  • American Academy of Implant Dentistry

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• most major credit cards, cash, checks, lending club, care credit

INSURANCES ACCEPTED

• Dental Implants
  • Denture Implants
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Prepless Veneers
  • Dental Crowns (including 1-visit CEREC crowns)
  • Teeth Whitening
  • KoR Teeth Whitening
  • Zoom Whitening
  • Restorative Dentistry
  • Root Canals
  • Sedation Dentistry
  • Oral Cancer Screening (VELscope)
  • Mercury Free Dentistry
  • Laser Dentistry
  • TMJ Treatment
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Tooth Pain Relief

Dr. Pielak's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Pielak does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Pielak and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

The Ohio State University-D.D.S
    The Ohio State University

Dr. Pielak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pielak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry