Dr. David Petrucco, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 64

Dr. David Petrucco, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Harrison, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Petrucco to book an appointment.

Dr. Petrucco

Petrucco Dentistry Professional Limited Liability Company

115 Halstead Ave Harrison, NY 10528

Compare Dr. David Petrucco, DDS with other Dentistry Practitioners near you

Dr. Petrucco's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Petrucco

4.0

Dr. Petrucco?
  • Explained conditions well (10)
  • Office environment (10)
  • Appointment scheduling (9)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
My wife heard about this place, so I thought I would try it out. Dr. David is the real deal! I called Petrucco Dentistry for a second opinion about my jaw pain. The receptionist was super friendly, and Dr. David stayed late on a Saturday to see me. I was worried that I was going to need a lot of work, but he was straightforward and recommended simple procedures that made a big difference.
Domenic B. – May 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Petrucco, DDS?
I've always loved going to my dentist, Dr. Petrucco. This is a true family practice that really cares about their patients. I know because my whole family has been going to see Dr. Petrucco for generations. The office is new and modern. My son loves watching cartoons on the flat screen tv while having his teeth cleaned. We have so much fun and can't say enough good things about this practice.
May 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Petrucco, DDS?
He wanted $12,000.00 for my procedure. If you don’t have dental insurance he’ll take advantage and put fear into you. Although I cant see insurance companies paying his fees to begin with. I didn’t panic. I went to multiple dentist and there cost was between 4-5 thousand dollars. In my research I came across someone who had to refinance his home for $25,000 because, his excuse, he panicked. Shame on you.
May 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Petrucco, DDS?
The doctors are knowledgable, informative, and extremely gentle. The office staff is friendly and helpful. The facility is modern and clean. I appreciate the time and attention to detail that the doctors and staff spend with myself and my family when we visit. They also accept dental insurance, and assist me when I have trouble understanding my plan. It's always a good feeling to know that my best interests are a priority. I absolutely recommend Dr. Petrucco!
Dec 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Petrucco, DDS?
Their mistake cost me $1800. Petrucco could've asked what was covered by my insurance. I offered to do it myself, but Petrucco assured me that it wasn't necessary, as it was covered. Waiting another month to do the remaining half of the procedure would've saved me $1800, but would've meant Petrucco had to fill out a form and wait for a response. He refused to negotiate the bill, even though it was his fault. Unless you enjoy paying for something you've paid insurance to cover, steer clear.
Gabriela in New Rochelle, NY – Jan 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Petrucco, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Petrucco?