Dr. David Peretz, DMD

Dr. David Peretz, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. David Peretz, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Hollywood, FL. He practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

Great Hollywood Smiles

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Peretz

Dr. Peretz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Peretz "Hollywood Florida Dentist, Dr. David Peretz, was born in Hollywood Florida and has practiced dentistry in Hollywood, Florida for over 32 years. Dr. David Peretz attended Nova High School in Ft. Lauderdale. Dr. Peretz earned his B.A. Degree from Duke University and was accepted into the University of Florida School of Dentistry were he earned his Doctor of Medical Dentistry degree in 1985. During is training at the School of Dentistry, Dr. Peretz spent 6 months in the Externship Dental Program at Mount Sinai Hospital in Miami Florida. In addition to his formal training, Dr. Peretz is a member of The Academy of General Dentistry and the Memorial Dental Study Club.He has accumulated over 600 hours of Continuing Education credits over the 30 years of practicing dentistry.Dr. Peretz enjoys Cosmetic and Family dentistry.In the community, Dr. Peretz has volunteered numerous hours to work with the City of Hollywood Soccer league where he coached and served as the Vice President of the Recreation Soccer program.He enjoys playing the guitar, spending time with his family, as well as attending local sporting events. He is married to Tina, and has two children."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Peretz "I had a very pleasant experience. The office was able to see me the same day that I called (and I'm a new patient!). The staff is extraordinarily nice and the doctor is funny and personable. I would definitely recommend this office. -Laura C. (Patient since 2018) | Jan 18, 2018"

"This is my dental office and my dentist. The treatment is always thorough and top notch. I trust their services and I trust their advice. - Daniel K. (Patient since 2001) | Jan 8, 2018"

"Doctor made the extra effort and stayed late to make sure I was okay before leaving town. - Lynn S. (Patient since 2017) | Dec 29, 2017"

"Excellent care and very comfortable visit - Natalia A. (Patient since 2010) | Dec 20, 2017"

"The entire staff is always friendly, cordial and very professional all at the same time. Services rendered are always met with satisfaction and information we could all use. Please continue the excellent services. I will be back; I have been returning for the last 30 years. - Dwayne C. (Patient since 1997) | Dec 15, 2017"

"At Great Hollywood Smiles, we believe that a doctor and patient become a team for treating an individual's dental needs. Our staff spend most of their time listening to understand your concerns and responding with the best treatment options for you. With the help of our dental team we make sure that your overall comfort is maximized during your treatment."

8  Practice Areas

• University of Florida / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Dental Externship at Mount Sinai Hospital
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Peretz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Peretz has no media or publications listed.

• Haitian Creole

• The American Dental Association - ADA, Member

Dr. Peretz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Peretz to family and friends

Dr. Peretz's Performance

Dr. Peretz and his staff are amazing! He makes going to the dentist a pleasurable experience. I got a root canal and crown recently and the procedure was painless. I will recommend him to everyone I know!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I love Dr.Peretz. I called today from work with pain.i was so happy he was able to take me on short notice..he's always friendly and very happy. And the staff is amazing..
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. David Peretz is a great dentist! My family has gone to him for years and he always takes very good care of us. We feel like a member of the family. During this past visit he even came out to the waiting room to personally welcome us and played us a song on his guitar. He is thorough and precise...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Peretz is one of the best dentists I have had in my lifetime. He is professional, warm and caring. He has "golden hands" . You will be happy when you select him as your dentist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very knowledgeable. . Honest and reasonably priced. . Great staff!
Are you Dr. Peretz?