Dr. David Pate, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. David Pate, DDS
Dr. David Pate, DDS is a dentist who practices in Chesapeake, VA. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Pate's Experience

Visiting Dr. Pate

Dr. Pate accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Pate is now accepting new patients
Chesapeake Office711 Greenbrier Pkwy Ste 101
Chesapeake, VA 23320
(757) 547-2770Get Directions

Dr. Pate's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pate to family and friends
Dr. Pate's Performance
in Chesapeake VA |
I love Dr Pate and his office staff. I am always comfortable at their office because they take the necessary time with me to ensure I have a positive experience. I go every four months for my cleaning and they are able to catch issues before they become major. When I have a problem they fit me in no matter how busy they are. My mom, dad, daughter and husband go there and we all love the office. I would highly recommend their office to anyone looking for a good dentist.
The best of the best!
in Norfolk, VA |
I have been going to Dr. Pate and Cacky, dental hygienist, for almost 20 years. Always professional with beautiful work. I would highly recommend both of them!
in Chesapeake, VA |
This is the most professional and caring staff. They are very sensitive to your needs. My daughter Hannah says Dr Pate is the best Dentist.
Virginia Beach, VA |
Absolutely love this place and the staff. They always make you feel welcome. I have been going here for dental care for 4 years now. Dr. Pate and Dr. Lewis are very heart warming dentists. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Pate has been my dentist for many years. He takes care of my teeth and it is always painless. He is the exception to the rule when most people hate to visit a dentist.
in Chesapeake, VA |
Dr Pate is always professional, thorough, and kind and courteous. I have highest regard for him as my dentist. Thank you for the care that you have always given me.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
My entire family goes to Dr. Pate and Khaki, we love them! The entire practice is warm and welcoming while remaining professional at all times. We appreciate all that they do for our teeth!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I just had a crown delivered. Dr. Pate is the most Painless Dentist in Hampton Roads, probably in all of VA! The staff is friendly, professional, and courteous. Best dental practice, PERIOD.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Pate is very kind and professional. The quality of his own work is superior. Negative experiences I have had is that this DDS does not wait long enough for numbing before beginning work. Also, I feel the dental lab he has a contract with is not reliable, as a crown had to be returned and this took about three extra weeks to be delivered. There is insufficient parking at the Chesapeake location, when I have gone to that office.
Have you seen Dr. David Pate, DDS?
Are you Dr. Pate?

Compare Dr. Pate

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Pate's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Dr. Pate does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Pate and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Medical College Of Virginia

Graduated in 1982

University of Richmond

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Pate does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pate and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics