Dentistry  |
Dr. David Pate, DDS
Dr. David Pate, DDS is a dentist who practices in Chesapeake, VA. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

711 Greenbrier Pkwy Ste 101

• Dental Crown
  • Dental Hygiene Services
  • Dental Implant
  • Dental Veneer

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Richmond
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • Medical College Of Virginia
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Pate has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pate has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pate does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pate and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pate's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pate to family and friends
Dr. Pate's Performance
in Virginia Beach, VA |
This dental group treats me like family. Thank you Dr. Pate and staff.
Charlotte, NC |
Super nice and helpful- went above and beyond to give great service!
in Chesapeake, VA |
Dr Pate is gentle, professional, and kind. Our entire family, Grandmother, aunts, uncles, cousins, brother, sister, husband, and children all have been and will continue to stay w/ Dr Pate and his staff!
in Chesapeake, Va |
I would recommend this dentist to others
Great visit as always.
in Chesapeake, VA |
My experience with Dr. Pate was excellent. I had a pretty extensive restorative work and he demonstrated such a high level of professionalism and care. Dr. Pate is extremely knowledgeable and has a lot of expertise in the implantology field. He work meticulously, with care and prioritizes the patient's needs and comfort. I highly recommend Dr. Pate to anyone who wants a trustworthy, high quality, proficient and expert doctor in the field of dental implants.
Chesapeake, VA |
Visited with Dr. Lewis. It was nearing 5pm, so he seemed in a hurry. Needed antibiotics and/or pain meds for broken tooth/jaw pain...but, Dr. Lewis left before taking time to address this matter. Overall visit felt extremely rushed. I was disappointed & did not leave the office with a confident feeling.
in Chesapeake VA |
I love Dr Pate and his office staff. I am always comfortable at their office because they take the necessary time with me to ensure I have a positive experience. I go every four months for my cleaning and they are able to catch issues before they become major. When I have a problem they fit me in no matter how busy they are. My mom, dad, daughter and husband go there and we all love the office. I would highly recommend their office to anyone looking for a good dentist.
The best of the best!
in Norfolk, VA |
I have been going to Dr. Pate and Cacky, dental hygienist, for almost 20 years. Always professional with beautiful work. I would highly recommend both of them!
in Chesapeake, VA |
This is the most professional and caring staff. They are very sensitive to your needs. My daughter Hannah says Dr Pate is the best Dentist.
Virginia Beach, VA |
Absolutely love this place and the staff. They always make you feel welcome. I have been going here for dental care for 4 years now. Dr. Pate and Dr. Lewis are very heart warming dentists. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Pate has been my dentist for many years. He takes care of my teeth and it is always painless. He is the exception to the rule when most people hate to visit a dentist.
in Chesapeake, VA |
Dr Pate is always professional, thorough, and kind and courteous. I have highest regard for him as my dentist. Thank you for the care that you have always given me.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
My entire family goes to Dr. Pate and Khaki, we love them! The entire practice is warm and welcoming while remaining professional at all times. We appreciate all that they do for our teeth!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I just had a crown delivered. Dr. Pate is the most Painless Dentist in Hampton Roads, probably in all of VA! The staff is friendly, professional, and courteous. Best dental practice, PERIOD.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Pate is very kind and professional. The quality of his own work is superior. Negative experiences I have had is that this DDS does not wait long enough for numbing before beginning work. Also, I feel the dental lab he has a contract with is not reliable, as a crown had to be returned and this took about three extra weeks to be delivered. There is insufficient parking at the Chesapeake location, when I have gone to that office.
Have you seen Dr. David Pate, DDS?
Are you Dr. Pate?