Dr. David Nordstrom, DDS

Dr. David Nordstrom, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Share your experience

Learn about this dentist

In addition to providing the best care possible for my patients, I want them to feel comfortable and confident in the dental chair and at the front desk. My staff is aware of the cost, commitment and time patients commit to dental care so we want to inform them of what problems are present, what the consequence to their health is, what treatments are available, including the advantages and disadvantages of those treatments. I provide a prioritized treatment plan and cost estimate maximizing any insurance coverage available so they can be involved in their health decisions and empowered with as much information as possible. I want all my patients to know we are interested in providing the best care we can to help them achieve and maintain a heathy smile for a lifetime.Read more

Dr. Nordstrom's Experience

Visiting Dr. Nordstrom

Dr. Nordstrom's Reviews

Help millions around the nation find the right doctor by being the first person to share your experience.
Are you Dr. Nordstrom?
Get started today!

Compare Dr. Nordstrom

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Nordstrom's Care Philosophy

Dr. Nordstrom's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Dr. Nordstrom does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Nordstrom and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Loyola University School Of Dentistry

Graduated in 1974

Dr. Nordstrom does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nordstrom and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Amalgam Dental Fillings
  • Trèswhite Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.