Dr. David Murphy, DDS

Dr. David Murphy, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. David Murphy, DDS is a dentist who practices in Stockbridge, GA.

5473 N Henry Blvd Ste 1

Stockbridge, GA 30281

Learn about Dr. Murphy

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Murphy is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Murphy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Murphy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Murphy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murphy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Murphy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Murphy to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Murphy's Performance
in Mcdonough, GA |
I've used Dr. Murphy for several years. I had visited a local dental group and on the first visit they told me I needed a crown, a root canal and a filling. I got a second opinion from Dr. Murphy. He did a patch work on the tooth that was bothering me. No root canal or crown needed. The cavity was simply staining on some old dental work. He does wonderful work and is upfront on what is going on with your teeth. I work recommend him to anyone.
in Mcdonough, GA |
Dr. Murphy is a wonderful man and dentist. I have seen him for 25 years. Unfortunatly his front office staff has changed to very rude, unprofessional young girls with no regard for customer service or quality patient care. If you want to be interrupted while you are speaking, your concerns disregarded and unresolved, and your disappointment ignored, call today!!!
in Mcdonough, GA |
I've never reviewed a medical professional, but Dr. Murphy and his staff are simply the nicest, most accommodating group I have ever dealt with, especially in Dentistry. I have my cleanings and recently veneers done at his office in Stockbridge. I cannot recommend them enough, you literally feel as if you are in "good hands" with them. He talks you through everything you need to know, and puts your mind at ease. Just wanted to say thank you from a real patient. -Neil Blasingame
in Jacksonville, FL |
We found Dr. Murphy several years ago by chance, needing help with a loose bridge before flying out of Atlanta airport. Despite living in Florida, we still go to see him, and have sent him other patients who also live outside the Atlanta area. His expertise and friendly manner, as well as friendly and efficient staff have impressed us all. We save our dental appointments until visiting Georgia.
Have you seen Dr. David Murphy, DDS?
Are you Dr. Murphy?