Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. David Mergerian, DDS
Dr. David Mergerian, DDS is a dentist who practices in Bel Air, MD.

DAVID MERGERIAN DDS PA

233 N Hickory Ave

Bel Air, MD 21014

Learn about Dr. Mergerian

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Education data for Dr. Mergerian is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Mergerian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mergerian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mergerian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mergerian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mergerian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mergerian to family and friends
Dr. Mergerian's Performance
in Bel Air, MD |
The compassionate service with Dr. Mergerian is unrivaled. From cleanings to crowns, he is thorough, explains all services, does only what needs to be done. Technology in the office enables a patient to see their dental condition. All of the staff is professional and pleasant as well.
in Abingdon, MD |
Highly Likely because I always receive the most professional and kind care from the entire staff.
in Bel Air, MD |
I have been seeing Dr Mergerian ever since he was "the new guy"...many, many, many years ago. He does a GREAT job! Nancy S. Jones
in Pa |
Dr Mergerian and Dr Jordan are phenomenal dentists. The care from the entire staff is top notch! They treat you like family. Very caring and compassionate. They have a referral program that allows you to earn 50 dollar credits on your account. The new patient gets 50 dollars credited as well. Highly recommend??
in Bel Air, MD |
I have been a patient for a number of years. The staff has always been very professional and given me the best service. Special kudos to Donna and Lois. Unfortunately insurance change is requiring me to change Dentists.Maybe in the future I'll be able to come back to this great team.
We gentle and caring.
in Bel Air, MD |
I believe Dr Mergerian, Dr Jordan, and the staff are some of the best in the dental profession any where. They are all professional yet like family, I aways feel welcome and like a member of a large family. The whole staff are very friendly and experienced and I totally trust them to do what's best for my dental needs
in Bel Air MD |
I have been going to Dr Mergerian since he took over the practice from Dr Simanski, except for a period of time when he wasn't in our insurance plan. After trying a couple of other dentists, we decided it was worth going out of network for the wonderful treatment of Dr M and his staff.
in Forest Hill, MD. 21050 |
I have been using Dr. Mergerian as my dentist since he took over Dr. Simanski's practice. I am very pleased with Dr. Mergerian's professional care and pleasing demeanor! I have recommended him to my children and grandchildren. They are very satisfied , also!! Barbara Adams
in Bel Air, MD |
Both Dr. Mergerian & Dr. Jordon are very thorough & their demeanors are calming. The office staff is friendly & efficient.
in Bel Air, MD |
I dont have dental insurance and I was having severe tooth pain. It was my 1st time calling this office and they fit me in immediately. Once I got to the office, his team was incredibly friendly and accommodating. Dr. JORDAN spent extra time with me to ensure I knew exactly what the process would be. They were able to provide me with a fair payment plan and my 2nd appt is next week. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE FOR YOUR DENTAL NEEDS.
in Bel Air, MD |
I have always felt that during each visit I receive the utmost care and attention of the dental hygienist and a full evaluation from the dentist. All of my questions are always answered and a plan of care is discussed thoroughly so that I have the ability to make a decision based on a joint agreement between the patient, myself, and physician. I love the entire staff and have relied on them through the rough and easy parts of life. I never miss a cleaning/check-up because of this trust.
in Bel Air, MD |
SO NICE!! Everyone is so nice. I moved here from Oklahoma so I am used to nice people so I am not leaving this place!!
in Forest hill MD |
Wonderful congenial office. Gentle and efficient! Been wonderful for my children and my husband and I. I've even brought my mother and she is very pleased.
in Forest Hill md |
Always a pleasure, Donna is extraordinary.
in Abingdon, MD |
I have never had good luck with dentist. I can tell you from my experience with Dr. Mergerian. He has been straight forward and honest. I do not feel like I am getting a run around like I have with past dentist. His work is phenomenal. He has been able to save teeth that others said were not possible. The staff is very friendly but the most important thing of all is that I am comfortable there.
in Forest Hill, Maryland |
Very professional and friendly. I felt very much at ease. I feel very fortunate to have found my visits over the many years to be comforting and pleasant.
Have you seen Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Are you Dr. Mergerian?

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.