Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Mergerian

David Mergerian DDS PA

233 N Hickory Ave Bel Air, MD 21014

Dr. David Mergerian, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bel Air, MD. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Mergerian accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Mergerian treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Mergerian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mergerian

98.11320754716981%

Dr. Mergerian?
Dr. Mergerian's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Mergerian, DDS
Top notch care for both me and my wife. Friendly, efficient and thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
The entire staff is always friendly & appointments are fairly much on time. Dr. Mergerian & Dr. Jordon are very thorough in their exams & always take time to answer any questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
After 6 years of living out of state I still return to Dr. Mergerian’s practice because of the quality of care I receive and their excellence in dental care. Highly recommend them to others!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Always pleased with my care. Have been going to the office since 1995. Sherri always does a good job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
I have been going to Dr Mergerian for at least 20 years. His professional services are stellar. His office staff are without equal. I highly recommend Dr Mergerian’s dental practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Been using this same office for 45 years. I've always been impressed with the friendly staff and quality of service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Dr. Mergerian is an exceptional knowledgeable dentist, and I would highly recommend him. He has been my dentist for many years. He has a wonderful, caring chair side manner, explains everything during the exam or procedure being done, and offers all of the latest dental procedures. His office provides email updates on dental information which is also available on his office website. His office staff is also very caring and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Always a good visit. Dr. Mergerian, and his staff, are always very professional, courteous, and flexible. Explains the different options, approaches, and genuinely wants what is best for his patients. I did recently make a recommendation to my mother-in-law, who is very happy with her visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Valerie was knowledgeable and amazing, and has a great bedside manner. Very reassuring. Dr. Jordan was amazing as well. Explained everything in detail and a great demeanor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
The best staff in Dr. Mergerian’s office. Dr. Mergerian is very professional and a great dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Very personable staff and Dr. Mergerian explains everything very clearly and does great work. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Sherry is one of the best dental hygienist who is there. She ALWAYS thoroughly cleans my teeth and is very personable. I would highly recommend her if you want a thorough cleaning. Also, Anne is another hygienist I highly recommend. Does a top notch job on my kids cleanings as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
The best dentist group and staff I have ever been to. Now I have been going for years and have never ran into any issues. Very warm and homey feeling, they always make sure you feel comfortable no matter what you are having done. Truthfully good people who knows your name by walking through the door!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
My experience there for over 20 years, has always been excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Dr. Mergerian has always been personable in explaining the options to me and my wife regarding dental decisions. Important to us is the fact that he takes time to interact with us and is always available for further consulting. Moreover, he ensures that his staff receives the latest training in dental advances.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Staff squeezed me in and even got me an earlier appointment when there was a cancellation. The doctor was great and incredibly helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Ann always takes good care of me! Drs Jordan and Mergerian are great practicianers!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
As always, I enjoyed my visit today. I met Neesy a delightful, funny, and caring dental assistant with a very warm personality. Keep up the good work everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Have been a patient for 20+ years! Even after moving to Pennsylvania, I still come back, love them!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Dr Jordan and his staff are excellent at their jobs as well as personable and efficient. Dr Jordan is very gentle and cognizant of his patients fear of pain.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Mergerian?