Dr. David Mergerian, DDS

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Mergerian

David Mergerian DDS PA

233 N Hickory Ave Bel Air, MD 21014

Dr. David Mergerian, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Bel Air, MD. He is not accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mergerian to book an appointment.

Dr. Mergerian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mergerian

Dr. Mergerian?
What People Say About Dr. David Mergerian, DDS
I see Dr. Jordan. You couldn’t ask for a nicer, more compassionate dentist! He is a fantastic dentist and I would recommend him to anyone. He always manages to fit me in, even when he is busy. I am grateful to have him right around the corner from me!
Maria Boeri – Mar 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Partner Dr. Jordan is personable and thorough. I felt like I fully understood a somewhat unusual filling procedure which he did quite gently. Impressed. My concern is only insurance coverage, which the office mails in vs up-front acceptance.
WH – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Great practice! Staff is helpful, kind and friendly. Dr. Mergerian is a qualified and gentle dentist and always makes sure I'm satisfied with the outcome of any procedures.
JB – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Dr. Mergerian and his staff are excellent. I've always received top notch care. Highly recommended.
Jeff – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Not a big fan of the dentist. In fact it was a long time since my last visit. Dr. Megerian and his staff were not at all judgmental and took great care of me.
Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Just had my 6 month visit and as usual Dr Mergerian and Donna were great. Dr Mergerian is a very knowledgeable, experienced, and skillful dentist. He is very gentle and the visits are always pain free!
Peg – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
They are all amazing! I called on Friday and got an appointment that day for tmj pain and I was even a new patient! From the first phone call with Louis, she was caring, compassionate and very sympathetic. Everyone was very caring and concerned about my discomfort. Dr. Jordon is very knowledgeable, as well as informative. He is gentle, caring, and he listens to your needs and concerns. Katie, his assistant, is friendly, as well as comforting!!!
Tonya D. – Jan 23, 2020
Perfect as always
Mike stamper – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Very friendly and caring staff. Top Notch.
Rich – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
I’m not the greatest dental patient but Dr Jordon is wonderful at putting people at ease. This was the best dental experience I’ve had in years, I’m returning for regular visits.
Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Dr. Mergerian and his staff are so friendly and take great care of their patients. He has been my dentist and the dentist for my extended family for many years.
Susan in Bel Air, MD – Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
This was a regular six month visit. Had the teeth cleaned and checked. No issues. My family has been going to Dr. Mergerian for many years.
Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Dr. Jordan filled a cavity for me and it was a breeze! My whole face wasn't numb all day and I didn't have any pain during the procedure. Friendly staff and and an all around great experience.
Kate Jordan – Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
This practice is the best in Bel Air. The staff is kind and courteous. They are extremely welcoming and doctors and hygienists talk you through everything and are very comforting
Tracy D – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
The quality of care received at Dr. Mergerian's office is outstanding. As a nervous dental patient, Dr. Mergerian's staff is patient, kind, welcoming and goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. The quality of work of the dentist is an A++. The Doctor's do a great job explaining procedures prior to, during and after the appointment. Their attention to detail is very thorough. With extensive work completed on multiple visits, I leave very confident in the work completed, leave painfree, and know the doctor's make decisions based on my best interest and care for dental work needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Mergerian's office as your future dental care provider!!!!
Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Great Dentist with superb staff and service. I fully trust Dr. Mergeriann and Dr. Jordan for all my dental needs.
Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
My wife and I have been under Dr. Mergerian's care for years. We've always been pleased with his care. He takes time to discuss matters. His techs are well trained in the latest procedures and have up-t0-date equipment.
Charles & Carol – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
I actually like going to the dentist. Valerie was so kind and professional. Really good appointment
DJA – Sep 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Dr Mergerian always takes the time to explain a procedure or suggestion that he makes. I drive from south Towson to Bel Air and am glad to have a dr I trust and regard.
Jane – Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?
Dr. Mergerian is top notch! He takes time with his patients explaining procedures and making sure they feel comfortable.
Pat Carpenter – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mergerian, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mergerian?