Dr. David McMillan, DDS

Dr. David McMillan, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. David McMillan, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Layton, UT and has been practicing for 7 years. He practices dentistry.

70 W Gordon Ave

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. McMillan

This content was provided by Dr. McMillan "My Vision My patients: My patients become my friends who I serve. They trust me and have the utmost confidence that I will provide the best care for them. They are responsible. Because they feel so comfortable in our office, so impressed with our work, and so trust of our care, they refer their family and friends to us. My work: I constantly improve my skills through study, practice, and continuing education. Because I pay the price to have the skills and knowledge to provide excellent work, I strive let no work go out of the office without it being the utmost quality. My team: They are treated with the utmost respect and compensated well for their excellence. They are loyal, well-trained, dedicated, and efficient. My person: I am passionate about superior care and treatment. I have integrity in all my interactions. I am sensitive, kind, gentle, and have empathy. David G. McMillan, DDS"

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Academy Of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University Of The Pacific School Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Dr. McMillan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McMillan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McMillan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McMillan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McMillan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McMillan to family and friends
based on 8 total reviews (1 with a comment)

Dr. McMillan's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Nice guy, he explains everything clearly and does good work. Never a painful experience.

Are you Dr. McMillan?