Dr. David Mazza, DDS

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Mazza

Mazza Center For Implant and Aesthetic Dentistry

4300 Montgomery Ave Ste 101 Bethesda, MD 20814

Dr. David Mazza, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Bethesda, MD and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine medical school in 1996. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mazza to book an appointment.

Dr. Mazza's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mazza

Dr. Mazza?
What People Say About Dr. David Mazza, DDS
I am the caretaker for an 81-year-old man named Wally who recently received treatment from Dr. Mazza for extensive periodontal disease from decades of smoking. From the very start Dr. Mazza was welcoming, understanding, and supportive. After an initial meeting to evaluate Wally’s general dental health, Dr. Mazza developed a schedule of treatments over the course of multiple consecutive weeks to deeply clean Wally’s mouth and assess the extent to which the gum disease had spread. It was a lot of information for Wally to process. Dr. Mazza and his staff were very patient in explaining what they would need to find out through cleaning and evaluation. They used advanced technology to scan his mouth and were skilled with managing pain, which Wally was anxious about. Ultimately, Wally needed multiple teeth extracted and implants, with bone grafting. The procedures have gone smoothly and Wally's recovery has been remarkable. I am so grateful to Dr. Mazza and his team!
Richard – Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mazza, DDS?
Dr. Mazza is an excellentllen dentist very compassionate and knowledgeable. I recommend him to anyone. Before I see him my teeth and smile were not good. I was not confident with my smile and myself. I am very sayiscied with dentist and his staff. After preliminary work in one day was put under and with sedation I didn't feel anything and can't even remember anything. Dr. Mazza after extaxctions then with bone grafting and implants gave me the teeth and the smile I always dreamedamed of. At home when I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror, there we go , it was me 20 years younger, with an amazing smile and got my confidence ba k instantaneously. I can eat and chew way more normal. I highly recommend Dr. Mazza.
Patricia – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mazza, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr Mazza for the past year. I came for a consultation with multiple problems, needing implants and my bite was way off. My previous dentist thought I needed braces. On first visit Dr Mazza listened to me tell my history and suggested I have a CAT scan which I believed was definitely needed. That scan showed I had an abscess in the bone below one of my back molars. This wasn't picked up on an x-ray from my previous dentist. So this needed to be addressed right away first and a root canal. After that was taken care of in first couple of visits then we could start the work and preparation for the implants. I needed bone grafts on both lower sides and the post for the implants could be placed. I felt confident and safe with Dr Mazza and his staff doing this procedure. Then there was the healing time before the crowns could be placed. Meantime I had also come with my occulsion being off, my bite had been severely shifted from an accident when a dog ran into me and I
Mary S. – Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mazza, DDS?
I had a wonderful experience at this practice. Dr. Mazza and his entire staff are compassionate and skilled. I had numerous consultations with other dentists before deciding on this practice. I had a lot of anxiety about the extractions I needed to have done, and after meeting Dr. Mazza, I just knew he was the right dentist for me. He took the time to share every step of the procedure in great detail with me, never rushing, and his bedside manner was the best I’ve ever had the pleasure of experiencing. His dental assistant and office manager were equally as warm and compassionate. On the day of the procedure, just like Dr. Mazza promised, I did not feel or remember anything. I have had no pain or swelling, which is truly remarkable to me. I would highly recommend this practice and I am thrilled to have a new dental home.
DAWN BOFFMAN CHISM – Nov 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mazza, DDS?
Today I have done my first crown experience. I had a broken teeth for a couple of days and I was trying to take care of that. Every dentists that I was referring to told me I need a very complicated procedure to fix it. Till I met Dr Mazza.. He is so kind, educated and experienced. He fixed my teeth and gave me a very effective treatment including a crown procedure. The experience was fantastic. With great group of staff and state-of-the-art facility that they have on the site, they fixed my teeth. I am feeling fantastic. Regaining my confidence and experiencing again the beauty of eating my favorite foods! I can not emphasis how fantastic my experience was and I can not recommend any more to go visit him. Great great group pf people and fantastic, educated dentist. Dr. Mazza you are best and thank you for your excellent work!
Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mazza, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Mazza was amazing. I did invisalign and even though the treatment was sort of slow in the beginning, I did notice some changes taking place by the time I got to the middle of the treatment. Overall, am happy with the the improvement of my smile and recommend him to anyone who's interested in doing invisalign.
Azinwi Ayanji – Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mazza, DDS?
Dr. Mazza did an outstanding job taking care of an infection I had with a broken crown I had done sixteen years ago with another dentist. He put a new implant that looks beautiful and perfectly matches the color of my other teeth. I highly recommend Dr. Mazza to everyone to have dental work in a beautiful and pleasant environment.
Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mazza, DDS?
Dr. Mazza and his staff are and always have been very professional and all of my experiences with this practice has been great. The extracted my extra tooth, did a root canal on my BF and did fillings for my Mom. Each time they welcomed me as family and provided quality care. Like I said, this place is high quality and I love em!
Sammy – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mazza, DDS?
Excellent service. Dr Mazza is an expert and great doctor, I couldn’t thank him and his team enough. I had lots of pain in my tooth that was half broken, Dr Mazza did an excellent surgery, and after two weeks of the surgery I feel really great. Thanks dr Mazza and his team for the great work and the dental care they give.
Omar el Idrissi – Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mazza, DDS?
I came across Dr. Mazza online when looking for a place that could help with some minor issues I had with my teeth. After researching , I came to find that bonding was the best option for me and Dr. Mazza and his excellent team helped create the smile i have been dreaming of. If you are looking for a dentist that will make you feel at home the moment you walk through the door , Dr. Mazza’s Practice is for you . Everyone is so kind and cheerful even first thing in the morning. A glorious experience I had with Dr. Mazza!
Salima in Silver Spring, MD – Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mazza, DDS?
The best doctor and the best everybody excellent. Everything is very good. After the root canal my tooth pain was gone. No pain or discomfort. After my surgery also no pain or discomfort. About the time of the appointment it’s exact the time and no wait. Very clean people and office. Doctor Mazza very kind and gentle. This is the best dentist experience I ever had. Highly recommend Dr. mazza for your dental work
Tegest in Bethesda , MD – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mazza, DDS?
Dr. Mazza's patience and professionalism is bar none the best I could have dreamed of. His knowledge and experience shine through in the cosmetic dentistry he performs for his patients. I was fearful of visiting a dentist because of years of forgoing treatment and fear that no one could help. Dr. Mazza not only put me at ease, but created a smile I could be proud of again. He also included me in every step of the process and listened to my concerns and questions. You could not ask for a more competent, caring and experienced dentist. I recommend him to anyone in need of quality cosmetic dentistry that is pain-free and even relaxing. His flexible hours and knowledgeable staff also make any visit wonderful.
Rachel teach in Mitchellville, MD – Jun 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mazza, DDS?
Me & my family we love to be here & z best Dentist dc Maza we been thanking care of in ur place for long time z best experience & very good job Kee it up z good job & good Coustmer service & very Friendly thank you u z best love Mitchem’s
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mazza, DDS?
I have good experiences with Dr. Mazza and his staff, I’m patient of Dr. Mazza for 11 years and have done two major surgery. One was implant 5 years ago and my second surgery a bone graft this month, they are like a family, Dr. Mazza will call you to check on you after surgery making sure you doing good. I highly recommend him.
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mazza, DDS?
The experience with Dr. Maza has been Amazing. I have fears of doctors. When he removed my wisdom teeth he calmed me down and kept it touch to make sure I was ok. I come for cleanings and he cleans them so well. I have gone to other dentists office, But he’s stands out the best. In compassion, comfortable, and trusting.
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mazza, DDS?
I moved to the U.S. from Germany three years ago and was looking for a new dentist. I often have dental issues and I was lucky to meet Dr. Mazza and his team. The whole staff is pleasant and engaged. Michelle is very helpful when it comes to insurance or reimbursement issues. Dr. Mazza is a great doctor with regard to conduct, counseling and treatment. The treatment outcomes and results were also great so far. I underwent dental fillings and got a crown and the results were perfect. Dr. Mazza al
Mar 30, 2019
Mar 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mazza, DDS?
I went to the Mazzza center for tooth extraction the staff was wonderful pain free experience I highly recommend David v Mazza I have anxiety and always was scared of the dentist they made me fell good and look better the Staff is the best top notch the service was the best I will be back I been a smoker for years and my teeth look new I revived sedation and I got all the work done badly broken down teeth and did not feel a bit of pain I went to the follow up appointment for cleaning and takin
Barry in Bowie , MD – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mazza, DDS?
My family has been going to Dr. Mazza for a while now, with a number of procedures done. Each time I am blown away by the expert care and customer service. This past week, I had gotten all four of my wisdom teeth removed, and to be frank I was quite anxious beforehand, but the procedure went perfectly. It is not only the expert dental work that sets Dr. Mazza’s service apart. It is also the care he shows for each patient. That night I received a follow up call ensuring that everything went well
Izea in Bethesda – Feb 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mazza, DDS?
I love this office. The Doctor and the staff are so friendly and professional. Great experience.
Jan 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Mazza, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mazza?

We are dedicated to provide you with a Healthy Mouth and Dazzling Smile and maintaining it for life. Treat yourself to Pain and Anxiety Free Dental Appointments.

• Cosmetic Dentistry