Dr. David Lloyd, DDS

Dr. David Lloyd, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. David Lloyd, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Daytona Beach, FL and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Emory University in 1988 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

139 Executive Cir Ste 101

Daytona Beach, FL 32114

Learn about Dr. Lloyd

Dr. Lloyd's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lloyd "Dr. David Lloyd is a highly experienced dentist, committed to continuing education to bring his patients the latest advances in oral health and aesthetic dentistry. Dr. Lloyd is the third generation in his family to serve the Daytona Beach, Florida community in which he lives, and he is a member of numerous local, state, and national organizations."

This content was provided by Dr. Lloyd "Our team practices gentle dentistry and places great emphasis on your comfort, with services such as oral sedation and ultrasonic cleanings to make your appointments more relaxing. Plus, our friendly office staff helps ensure a pleasant experience during your visit. We provide family-oriented dental care using the newest technologies and safest sterilization techniques available."

7  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Oral Surgery

• University Of South Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Lloyd has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lloyd has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lloyd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lloyd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lloyd's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lloyd to family and friends

Dr. Lloyd's Performance

Dr Lloyd extracted a tooth on Thursday, he sent me home without any antibiotics or pain medication. I ended up getting a dry socket and it's infected. I texted Dr Lloyd and told him my problem with no response. Then my husband called and had to leave a message. He finally got back to me hours later...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

I am so sorry you had such a difficult time reaching me on a Sunday morning. I give my personal cell phone number to all of my patients after surgical procedures & I neglected to bring it with me to church. As I explained to you &your husband, when anxiety reaches a level that all available protocols &my best efforts to help alleviate anxiety are clearly insufficient, then referral to a specialist is in the best interest of the patient for a deeper level of sedation from an oral surgeon.

Dr. Lloyd and his whole staff are all very friendly and professional. Oh they get the job done very well, yet they seem more like friends than the dreaded dentists! I was referred to them years ago and I am very happy. Maybe you will read this, call them and be happy with them as well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0