Dr. David Lerner, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Lerner

The Center For Holistic Dentistry

2649 Strang Blvd Ste 201 Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

Dr. David Lerner, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Yorktown Heights, NY and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from Temple University School of Dentistry in 1978 and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Lerner accepts

• Restorative Procedure
  • Snoring
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Treatment
  • Traumatic Dental Injuries

Dr. Lerner's odyssey toward holistic dentistry began before he even thought of becoming a dentist. As a child, he had many cavities that resulted in repair with mercury silver fillings. It seemed that at every checkup, there were more mercury silver ...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

6.349206349206349%

Dr. Lerner?
Dr. Lerner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Lerner, DDS
Always a good experience. I leave feeling relieved, knowing i was well cared for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, DDS?
I was looking for a holistic dentist to remove mercury fillings. I found Dr. Lerner's practice and could not be more pleased. He is a natural healer, clearly very experienced, and runs an approachable and well organized practice. We will be coming back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, DDS?
Dr. Lerner's and his staff are wonderful! I am never disappointed with their service. I highly recommend Dr. Lerner for all your dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, DDS?
Today I had impressions taken by the assistant Nicole. She was such a pleasure and gentle. Often times going to the dentist can be stressful, but Dr. Lerner and his team are always caring and make you feel at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, DDS?
l was nervous coming to the dentist today,but my hygienist was very good to me. l did not experience the pain l was anticipating. My hygienist was very gentle, l requested to have her work with me again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, DDS?
Everyone is Dr Lerner's office is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, DDS?
Dr. Lerner is genuinely the most pleasant and attentive dentist that I have ever seen. The entire team is fantastic. They graciously fit my appointments in last minute to accommodate my schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, DDS?
I always feel immediately at peace when I enter Dr Lerners office. Entire staff is helpful, warm and friendly. Front desk goes out of their way to accommodate; dental staff is top notch, from the assistants to the hygienist to Dr himself ... I travel over an hour to get here and its well worth the trip. I have complete faith and trust in Dr Lerner and his team Dr Lerner please do not ever retire!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, DDS?
Dr Lerner and his staff are and were AMAZING!!!! with me. They calmed my fears, I had had a bad experience with another dentist. I have gone the holistic path for years and they were a perfect fit for that type of person. I do not fear going to the dentist anymore!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, DDS?
Had a good experience with both the hygienist and Dr. Lerner. They took me on time and then took their time checking my mouth. So far so good!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, DDS?
Jayne was beyond lovely! I don like going to the dentist, but she made me feel calm and taken care of. She was gentle and a great distraction from having my mouth open for so long! And Dr. Lerner was very kind as well.
happy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, DDS?
I have seen many dentists in the past. In my experiences, they were almost always just trying to sell me on some product or procedure. They were never personable or friendly. Dr. Lerner and his staff are friendly, personable and very helpful! I always feel cared for and like Im the only person here! I also have many allergies and they are always very aware of them and ask what i need and how. Overall, i would recommend The Center for Holistic Dentistry to everyone, everywhere!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, DDS?
Dr Lerner does not only attend to my teeth but my overall health. He has found issues in my sinuses and alignment of my body that has caused a numerous amount of issues that no one has ever noticed or addressed. It is helping me with my bite which is eliminating headaches, neck and back pains. My hygiene appointments are thorough and attentive. The staff overall is excellent and go above and beyond to accommodate my needs and concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, DDS?
I continue to return to Dr. Lerners practice because I trust his expertise and judgement. His staff is first rate. Time is always allowed for clear explanation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Lerner for years. I trust his expertise with my family and am very grateful for his care. Jane the hygienist is the best too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, DDS?
Compassionate, thoughtful and excellent care from everyone here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, DDS?
Love my first visit which included a cleaning and the works! I will definitely be back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, DDS?
They filled in my cavity and I had no issues. Very happy with the serivce
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lerner, DDS?
i had the mercury fillings removed and am very happy to not have them lurking in my mouth. The assisting staff are friendly and very professional. I recommend this practice to everyone.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Lerner?

The Center For Holistic Dentistry