Dr. David Larsen, DMD

Dentistry •  Male • Age 48

Dr. Larsen

Larsen Dental

1655 N 1st St Grand Junction, CO 81501

Dr. David Larsen, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Grand Junction, CO and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Oregon Health Science University medical school in 2003. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Larsen to book an appointment.

Dr. Larsen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Larsen

Dr. Larsen?
What People Say About Dr. David Larsen, DMD
He has been our family dental specialist for years! Pain-free, meticulous, and skilled.
Eleanor F Palmisano – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen has been my dentist for several years and I always have found him to be honest, generous, and he does a great job. The staff are friendly and helpful.
Carole A. Slonaker – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
I have been seeing Dr. Larsen and his staff for about 10 years. I have had numerous procedures from root canals, extractions, bridges, crowns, and cleanings. I highly recommend Dr. Larson because he always strives to do the right thing for his patients and he and his staff are very professional, friendly, and truly care.
Larry Walker – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
I actually look forward to visiting this dental office. The office staff is friendly and helpful. Shawna is a very thorough hygienist and Dr. Larsen is professional and knowledgeable. I am very happy that I found this dental office.
C. Solomon – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
We've been seeing Dr. Larsen for over 12 years - after moving from Denver. He does an excellent job of diagnosing difficult dental problems (the awful moving molars) and applying the best solutions. After 10 years my molars haven't budged! My husband and I enjoy Dr. Larsen's Dental Hygienists as they always seem to remember us and our family. But more importantly they are gentle yet thorough on those sensitive gums (maybe I forgot to floss once in a while)? They also use up-to-date equipment which improves the process. What a pleasure it is to have such a professional dentist like Dr. Larsen in our town. As we get older we know he will continue to take care of our changing dental needs.
Claudia Leigh – Sep 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Excellent STAFF! From the friendly and inviting front office staff to the professionals in the back. They are outgoing individuals with excellent communication skills. I enjoy each and every visit because of their kindness and personal touch.
grand junction, CO – Dec 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
My family and I have been going to Dr Larsen for a few years now. They are friendly, professional, punctual, honest and always do a great job. I highly recommend Dr Larsen and his staff to anyone searching for a dentist in Grand Junction.
Miriam Hawkins in Grand Junction – May 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen took very good care of me in a difficult situation and he and his staff continue to provide exemplary follow-up care.
Greg M in Mesa, CO – Mar 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen has been my Dentist for over two years now, and I've never had a bad experience. Dr. Larsen does a great job and is friendly and professional. I've had two different hygienists work on me and they've both been great and the rest of the office staff have always been helpful, professional, and friendly as well. If you're looking for a new Dentist,you should check out Dr. Larsen!
Just a Dude with clean teeth in Grand Junction, CO – Dec 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen is very personable, knowledgeable, and gentle. I've been going to see him and one of his hygienists for years and both are outstanding! I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Pam in Fruita, CO – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr Larsen and his staff are the greatest!! I actually don’t mind going to the dentist now!! And that is a big accomplishment!!
Lorri Temple in Grand Junction, CO – Oct 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen is very meticulous in his work. You know its done right. He's very pleasant and considerate of his patient concerns
Denise Miller in Grand Junction, CO – Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. David Larsen is an excellent general dentist who does everything very well, and that requires genuine talent. He even excels at cosmetic dentistry. He did a first-rate job on my crowns because of his meticulous attention to detail. He is very broad-minded and is willing to work with his patients to give them what they want, within reason. He is very kind and caring and shows genuine concern for his patients. Dr. Larsen has set the standard for excellence. I highly recommend him.
Bonny K. in Grand Junction, CO – Oct 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Larsen Dental has experienced staff and expertise. The office and practice facility is modern, clean and efficient. Their equipment and infrastructure is modern and the most leading technology available. Dr. Larsen's attitude, demeanor and expertise is above reproach. I have been a patient for several years. I have noticed Dr. Larsen's work to be his very best and he is quick and efficient, which makes for the most comfortable dental experience. He is honest and dependable.
Darrel Lowder in Palisade, CO – Aug 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen and Cathy and Shawna have done a great job. I always get great service .The office is friendly and caring. I have been going to Dr. Larsen over 10 years. I am looking forward to more visit with them taking care of my dental needs.
Carolyn in Grand Junction, CO – Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen and Shawna have been taking great care of my teeth since moving here in 2010. Professional, caring, and personable!
Stephanie in Fruita, CO – May 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
If you have "dental office anxiety" Dr. Larsen and his team are the ones to go to. Due to childhood dental trauma, which I'm sure many of us have had, my anxiety level at going to the dentist was off the charts, rip the arms off the chair, even for a simple cleaning. Dr. Larsen and his hygienists are super gentle but thorough, very friendly and patient. I don't put off my periodic visits any more. Shawna is my hygienist and I couldn't ask for a better one. Friendly, gentle, and competent.
Pat Steele in Grand Junction, CO – Mar 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. Larsen for several years and he is a wonderful dentist. He is honest, caring and realistic about what people can handle financially and physically. The staff that work with Dr. Larsen are also very good and they all take very good care of your mouth and teeth. It's like going back to family every 6 months for teeth cleaning. I'D recommend Dr. Larsen and his staff wanting thorough, ongoing care for your teeth. Plus he has a very handsome smile!
Jan Robinson in Grand Junction, CO – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
I have been to dentists in Colorado and California. We have had wonderful dentists in both states...as Dr Larsen is counted among the best. We have found Dr Larsen and his staff to be professional and sympathetic. Also flexible when problems come up with dental issues and scheduling issues. All of the staff maintain a cheerful and supportive environment. I was fortunate to have had Dr Larsen's Dental practice recommended to our family when we returned to Grand Junction.
Elsie Sullivan – Jan 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Very convenient, clean, friendly and capable staff.
Grand Junction, CO – Dec 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Larsen?

Quality, long-lasting, dental care in a comfortable setting. No surprises. We work with our patients and their insurance to make sure the treatment they receive is what they need and what they can afford. We have a practice with many patients who wer...

2003