Dr. David Larsen, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Larsen

Dr. David Larsen, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Grand Junction, CO and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Oregon Health Science University in 2003 and practices dentistry.

Make an appointment

Dr. Larsen accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Larsen has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(970) 242-2717Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Larsen treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Quality, long-lasting, dental care in a comfortable setting. No surprises. We work with our patients and their insurance to make sure the treatment they receive is what they need and what they can afford. We have a practice with many patients who wer...

2003

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Larsen

Dr. Larsen?
Dr. Larsen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Larsen, DMD
Excellent STAFF! From the friendly and inviting front office staff to the professionals in the back. They are outgoing individuals with excellent communication skills. I enjoy each and every visit because of their kindness and personal touch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
My family and I have been going to Dr Larsen for a few years now. They are friendly, professional, punctual, honest and always do a great job. I highly recommend Dr Larsen and his staff to anyone searching for a dentist in Grand Junction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen is very professional and friendly. He takes whatever time is necessary for you. Really easy to make appointments and his staff is the best I have ever dealt with. I would highly recommend Dr. Larsen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen took very good care of me in a difficult situation and he and his staff continue to provide exemplary follow-up care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Our family goes to Dr. Larsen and thinks he is fantastic! All his dental hygienists are wonderful, and he is the most highly skilled dentist we have ever used. My teeth are in a plus condition and at my age of 70 years that is terrific!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen has been my Dentist for over two years now, and I've never had a bad experience. Dr. Larsen does a great job and is friendly and professional. I've had two different hygienists work on me and they've both been great and the rest of the office staff have always been helpful, professional, and friendly as well. If you're looking for a new Dentist,you should check out Dr. Larsen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen is very personable, knowledgeable, and gentle. I've been going to see him and one of his hygienists for years and both are outstanding! I would highly recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr Larsen and his staff are the greatest!! I actually don’t mind going to the dentist now!! And that is a big accomplishment!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen is very meticulous in his work. You know its done right. He's very pleasant and considerate of his patient concerns
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. David Larsen is an excellent general dentist who does everything very well, and that requires genuine talent. He even excels at cosmetic dentistry. He did a first-rate job on my crowns because of his meticulous attention to detail. He is very broad-minded and is willing to work with his patients to give them what they want, within reason. He is very kind and caring and shows genuine concern for his patients. Dr. Larsen has set the standard for excellence. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Larsen Dental has experienced staff and expertise. The office and practice facility is modern, clean and efficient. Their equipment and infrastructure is modern and the most leading technology available. Dr. Larsen's attitude, demeanor and expertise is above reproach. I have been a patient for several years. I have noticed Dr. Larsen's work to be his very best and he is quick and efficient, which makes for the most comfortable dental experience. He is honest and dependable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen and Cathy and Shawna have done a great job. I always get great service .The office is friendly and caring. I have been going to Dr. Larsen over 10 years. I am looking forward to more visit with them taking care of my dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen and Shawna have been taking great care of my teeth since moving here in 2010. Professional, caring, and personable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
If you have "dental office anxiety" Dr. Larsen and his team are the ones to go to. Due to childhood dental trauma, which I'm sure many of us have had, my anxiety level at going to the dentist was off the charts, rip the arms off the chair, even for a simple cleaning. Dr. Larsen and his hygienists are super gentle but thorough, very friendly and patient. I don't put off my periodic visits any more. Shawna is my hygienist and I couldn't ask for a better one. Friendly, gentle, and competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. Larsen for several years and he is a wonderful dentist. He is honest, caring and realistic about what people can handle financially and physically. The staff that work with Dr. Larsen are also very good and they all take very good care of your mouth and teeth. It's like going back to family every 6 months for teeth cleaning. I'D recommend Dr. Larsen and his staff wanting thorough, ongoing care for your teeth. Plus he has a very handsome smile!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
I have been to dentists in Colorado and California. We have had wonderful dentists in both states...as Dr Larsen is counted among the best. We have found Dr Larsen and his staff to be professional and sympathetic. Also flexible when problems come up with dental issues and scheduling issues. All of the staff maintain a cheerful and supportive environment. I was fortunate to have had Dr Larsen's Dental practice recommended to our family when we returned to Grand Junction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Very convenient, clean, friendly and capable staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Nice and friendly while over charging and under preforming. I could go back in for a third visit to get my filling repaired. However, I've now come to realize that his skill level is substandard. Poor dentistry at a premium price....Take your money to a highly reputable "expensive" dentist. You will be paying the same price for a dentist who can get it done right the first time around.
Mark, I am sorry I didn't meet your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
I have never been more comfortable during dental treatment than with Dr. Larsen and his staff. I (almost) look forward to visiting the dentist now. Dr. Larsen & staff are ACES!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr Larsen has been my dentist for over 10 years now. I've been happy with him as my dentist, and trust him to not push unneeded services/things on his patients.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Larsen?

Larsen Dental