Dr. David Larsen, DMD

Dr. David Larsen, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Quality, long-lasting, dental care in a comfortable setting. No surprises. We work with our patients and their insurance to make sure the treatment they receive is what they need and what they can afford. We have a practice with many patients who were once scared of going to the dentist or didn't like dentists. They are now some of our biggest fans! Our staff all have 8 to 15 years of experience. We know how to treat patients well. Come see us today!

Dr. David Larsen, DMD is a dentist who practices in Grand Junction, CO. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Larsen's Experience

Visiting Dr. Larsen

Dr. Larsen accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Larsen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Larsen to family and friends
Dr. Larsen's Performance
in Grand Junction, CO |
Dr. Larsen and Cathy and Shawna have done a great job. I always get great service .The office is friendly and caring. I have been going to Dr. Larsen over 10 years. I am looking forward to more visit with them taking care of my dental needs.
in Fruita, CO |
Dr. Larsen and Shawna have been taking great care of my teeth since moving here in 2010. Professional, caring, and personable!
in Grand Junction, CO |
If you have "dental office anxiety" Dr. Larsen and his team are the ones to go to. Due to childhood dental trauma, which I'm sure many of us have had, my anxiety level at going to the dentist was off the charts, rip the arms off the chair, even for a simple cleaning. Dr. Larsen and his hygienists are super gentle but thorough, very friendly and patient. I don't put off my periodic visits any more. Shawna is my hygienist and I couldn't ask for a better one. Friendly, gentle, and competent.
in Grand Junction, CO |
I have been going to Dr. Larsen for several years and he is a wonderful dentist. He is honest, caring and realistic about what people can handle financially and physically. The staff that work with Dr. Larsen are also very good and they all take very good care of your mouth and teeth. It's like going back to family every 6 months for teeth cleaning. I'D recommend Dr. Larsen and his staff wanting thorough, ongoing care for your teeth. Plus he has a very handsome smile!
I have been to dentists in Colorado and California. We have had wonderful dentists in both states...as Dr Larsen is counted among the best. We have found Dr Larsen and his staff to be professional and sympathetic. Also flexible when problems come up with dental issues and scheduling issues. All of the staff maintain a cheerful and supportive environment. I was fortunate to have had Dr Larsen's Dental practice recommended to our family when we returned to Grand Junction.
Grand Junction, CO |
Very convenient, clean, friendly and capable staff.
in Grand Junction, Co |
Nice and friendly while over charging and under preforming. I could go back in for a third visit to get my filling repaired. However, I've now come to realize that his skill level is substandard. Poor dentistry at a premium price....Take your money to a highly reputable "expensive" dentist. You will be paying the same price for a dentist who can get it done right the first time around.
Mark, I am sorry I didn't meet your expectations. I recall at our first visit we talked about trying to "put out a number of fires" by doing some fillings to hold you over for now, rather than the more expensive dental crown work. I always try to be fair with my patients and I will certainly stand behind my dental work. I am happy to credit any costs you incurred towards the more predictable and longer-lasting dental treatment. I would appreciate the opportunity to remedy the situation.
in Grand Junction, CO |
I have never been more comfortable during dental treatment than with Dr. Larsen and his staff. I (almost) look forward to visiting the dentist now. Dr. Larsen & staff are ACES!
in Grand Junction, CO |
Dr Larsen has been my dentist for over 10 years now. I've been happy with him as my dentist, and trust him to not push unneeded services/things on his patients.
in Grand Junction, CO |
Great at explaining procedures, high skill level. Great staff, especially the hygienist Shawna.
in Grand Junction, CO |
Family friendly staff, great dentist!
in Palisade, CO |
Dr. Larsen has been keeping my teeth strong and healthy for about 10 years. He is careful, engaging and absolutely professional. His staff reflect his character. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Grand Junction, CO |
Dr. Larsen is very nice and shows a lot of concern for his patient's dental health. I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone I know!
in Grand Junction, CO |
Dr. Larsen and his staff are all very caring individuals and always compassionate to their patients. Our entire family sees them. They always remember us by name and always makes you feel welcomed, takes time to answer question, they make you smile. Dr. Larsen and his staff are very gentle with all our dental needs. I would highly recommend them.
in Grand Junction, CO |
I am always comfortable during my visits with Dr. Larsen. He has provided great care for me.
in Grand Junction, CO |
Great staff, wonderful experience. Actually enjoy going to the dentist. Shawna is terrific and her lectures on my shortcomings in the flossing arena are firm but appropriate. Cathy keeps our whole family scheduled and up to date. Highly recommend Dr. Larsen. Came to him when my old dentist- who I liked a great deal- retired. Hated changing dentists, but Dr. Larsen fit right in and I have been happy with him from day one. Even endured a root canal with a minimum of fuss.
Have you seen Dr. David Larsen, DMD?

Compare Dr. Larsen

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Larsen's Care Philosophy

Dr. Larsen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Chipped Tooth

Oregon Health Science University

Graduated in 2003

Brigham Young University

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Larsen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Larsen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings