Dr. David Larsen, DMD

DentistryMaleAge 49

Dr. David Larsen, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Grand Junction, CO. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Larsen to book an appointment.

Dr. Larsen

Larsen Dental

1655 N 1st St Grand Junction, CO 81501

Dr. Larsen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Larsen

Dr. Larsen?
  • Listened & answered questions (43)
  • Staff friendliness (43)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (43)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
Had my teeth cleaned by Shasta today. Excellent Job! Teeth feel great and she makes you feel comfortable in the chair. Thank you!
Apr 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
I have been to many dentist in 4 different states but Dr Larsen is one of the best. My tooth broke and when I called them they got me in right away. I had to get a crown and Dr Larsen made the whole experience so easy and pain free. Thank You!! Highly recommend him....his office staff is awesome too.
Anastasia P. – Mar 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
I have every confidence in Dr. Larsen and his friendly, professional staff, they are truly a gift to the area. I actually look forward to my visits which has never happened before.
C. Solomon – Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
I recently reviewed Dr. Larsen with one star due to some billing issues we had with his office. The office said they would look into it, and eventually, they did and updated their process with verifying coverage before doing the work. They made good on their word as they said they would and now other patients should be spared the issues we had. I thank the office for honoring their commitment on the billing issues.
sarithson – Dec 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Balanced billed 100's of dollars after paying in the office as well. I question these business billing practices at this office and you should too especially if you are a Community Hospital employer. Patient beware.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
shauna arithson – Dec 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
He has been our family dental specialist for years! Pain-free, meticulous, and skilled.
Eleanor F Palmisano – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen has been my dentist for several years and I always have found him to be honest, generous, and he does a great job. The staff are friendly and helpful.
Carole A. Slonaker – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
I have been seeing Dr. Larsen and his staff for about 10 years. I have had numerous procedures from root canals, extractions, bridges, crowns, and cleanings. I highly recommend Dr. Larson because he always strives to do the right thing for his patients and he and his staff are very professional, friendly, and truly care.
Larry Walker – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
We've been seeing Dr. Larsen for over 12 years - after moving from Denver. He does an excellent job of diagnosing difficult dental problems (the awful moving molars) and applying the best solutions. After 10 years my molars haven't budged! My husband and I enjoy Dr. Larsen's Dental Hygienists as they always seem to remember us and our family. But more importantly they are gentle yet thorough on those sensitive gums (maybe I forgot to floss once in a while)? They also use up-to-date equipment which improves the process. What a pleasure it is to have such a professional dentist like Dr. Larsen in our town. As we get older we know he will continue to take care of our changing dental needs.
Claudia Leigh – Sep 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Excellent STAFF! From the friendly and inviting front office staff to the professionals in the back. They are outgoing individuals with excellent communication skills. I enjoy each and every visit because of their kindness and personal touch.
grand junction, CO – Dec 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
My family and I have been going to Dr Larsen for a few years now. They are friendly, professional, punctual, honest and always do a great job. I highly recommend Dr Larsen and his staff to anyone searching for a dentist in Grand Junction.
Miriam Hawkins in Grand Junction – May 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen took very good care of me in a difficult situation and he and his staff continue to provide exemplary follow-up care.
Greg M in Mesa, CO – Mar 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen has been my Dentist for over two years now, and I've never had a bad experience. Dr. Larsen does a great job and is friendly and professional. I've had two different hygienists work on me and they've both been great and the rest of the office staff have always been helpful, professional, and friendly as well. If you're looking for a new Dentist,you should check out Dr. Larsen!
Just a Dude with clean teeth in Grand Junction, CO – Dec 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen is very personable, knowledgeable, and gentle. I've been going to see him and one of his hygienists for years and both are outstanding! I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Pam in Fruita, CO – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr Larsen and his staff are the greatest!! I actually don’t mind going to the dentist now!! And that is a big accomplishment!!
Lorri Temple in Grand Junction, CO – Oct 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen is very meticulous in his work. You know its done right. He's very pleasant and considerate of his patient concerns
Denise Miller in Grand Junction, CO – Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. David Larsen is an excellent general dentist who does everything very well, and that requires genuine talent. He even excels at cosmetic dentistry. He did a first-rate job on my crowns because of his meticulous attention to detail. He is very broad-minded and is willing to work with his patients to give them what they want, within reason. He is very kind and caring and shows genuine concern for his patients. Dr. Larsen has set the standard for excellence. I highly recommend him.
Bonny K. in Grand Junction, CO – Oct 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Larsen Dental has experienced staff and expertise. The office and practice facility is modern, clean and efficient. Their equipment and infrastructure is modern and the most leading technology available. Dr. Larsen's attitude, demeanor and expertise is above reproach. I have been a patient for several years. I have noticed Dr. Larsen's work to be his very best and he is quick and efficient, which makes for the most comfortable dental experience. He is honest and dependable.
Darrel Lowder in Palisade, CO – Aug 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen and Cathy and Shawna have done a great job. I always get great service .The office is friendly and caring. I have been going to Dr. Larsen over 10 years. I am looking forward to more visit with them taking care of my dental needs.
Carolyn in Grand Junction, CO – Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?
Dr. Larsen and Shawna have been taking great care of my teeth since moving here in 2010. Professional, caring, and personable!
Stephanie in Fruita, CO – May 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Larsen, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Larsen?

Quality dental care provided by an experienced and compassionate dental team. Our goal is to help patients achieve the highest level of oral care possible,...Read more

I  have been practicing dentistry since 2003. I received my dental education from the Oregon Health and Sciences University School of Dentistry. I...Read more

1997