Dr. David Lach, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male • Age 56

Dr. Lach

Lach Orthodontic Specialists

4250 Alafaya Trl Ste 180 Oviedo, FL 32765

Dr. David Lach, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Oviedo, FL and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Louisville medical school in 1991. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lach to book an appointment.

Dr. Lach's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lach

3.6

52.03488372093023%

Dr. Lach?
What People Say About Dr. David Lach, DDS
Dr. Lach and his team are the BEST. You have never had the level of customer service at ANY doctor's office. The staff is so friendly and accommodating. They go above and beyond.
David Beer – Jun 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lach, DDS?
Made me remove 2 of my perfectly healthy teeth at the top to compensate my 2 missing teeth on the bottom. Now my smile is gummy and my teeth are leaning inward. He told me there is no way to push my teeth forward without getting implants. Now I need to pay another $2000 to open up my teeth and thousands of dollars to get 4 implants. My teeth were way better before, I do not recommend.
Apr 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lach, DDS?
Easy to schedule and fine work. Big thanks to the whole team here! My teeth looked awesome, and I'm getting lots of compliments now. Yay!!!
Gabby Angeles – Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lach, DDS?
I've tried several orthodontists, but Dr. David Lach, DDS is by far the absolute best. The doctor is always available. Very hands-on in making his patients' experience a seamless one. His office staff is quite helpful and polite as well. Every time I come, they are always very nice and answer any questions I might have. The best of all, the expander and retainer they gave me worked amazingly. I can't wait to go back for my next appointment!
John Scotts – Mar 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lach, DDS?
Super friendly staff and they definitely know what they are doing! Out of all of the orthodontists I have been to. It is safe to say that Lach Orthodontics was the best at providing quality service at a low price. Flexible payment plans and very affordable prices. Dr. Lach was professional and very easy to talk with. Highly recommend this dentist for your dental needs.
David Chancey – Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lach, DDS?
Please do not be fooled, Lach Orthodontics is a terrible place to take your child. While prices may be average, they will hit you with addition costs and not stand behind purchased services like retainer insurance. Scam. Dr Lach only spends about 2 minutes with patients and is completely removed from the customer service and satisfaction point of his business. Clearly money is his priority and not your child's needs. His office staff is terrible and they never return phone calls, even for emergent needs. Lach has gone to a call center, screening all incoming calls with no way to interact with staff, unless you just show up. Clearly they do not want to communicate with their patients and I firmly believe this is their attempt to avoid complaints and concerns regarding treatment. I would have gladly paid more to have an orthodontist who wanted to provide good service and actually cared about the experience of his patients and families. Shame on you Dr Lach!
Vickie Fisher – Oct 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lach, DDS?
A six years of palate expanders and braces, my daughter finally got her braces off and her teeth still aren't straight and her bite is way off according to our dentist. Dr. Lach never even saw her the day the braces came off and he was in the office. They also took our prepayments and also charged our insurance more than was agreed upon and it took over a year to get that reimbursed. There's always someone new in billing and we have to explain the entire issue over again each time we go there.
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lach, DDS?
Lach ortho is the most unprofessional dentist office I have ever been to , it feels like you are purchasing a car instead of braces with their tactics telling you that they give you a special price and discounts but you have to sign a contract then and there no time to think it over , I have never felt so uncomfortable in a consultation definitely will not be using Lach for my child’s braces .
Orlando, FL – Feb 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lach, DDS?
My daughter had braces on for 3 years and I was so pleased with Dr Lach, Brad, the office manager, and the staff that I decided to get braces myself. I of course went with Dr Lach. My teeth were extremely crowded and Dr Lach created a plan to correct them with Invisalign in 12 months. I’m proud to say that I’m on tray 32 and my eye teeth are no longer above the rest of my teeth. They know what they are doing there and know how to make patients feel like family. They are the best!
Cassie in St Cloud , FL – Sep 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lach, DDS?
Please do not take your child here. When I tried to report questionable staff activity he became hostile. My child actually started to cry from the way I was being spoken to. The only reason I don't take further action is I fear retaliation against my child, as I paid in full and he still has his braces on. Any complaints and the Dr. will keep the money and refuse further treatment. I have never seen a doctor who treats children act in such an unstable way
Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lach, DDS?
I would not recommend Dr. Lach's practice. They've canceled appointments on me via text and did not bother to call and reschedule. The staff turnover is high. They are very nice to you during your consult, but in my opinion, I did not feel this remained consistent.
Orlando – Apr 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lach, DDS?
Lach Orthodontics is a place I greatly REGRET taking my daughter to. The first few visits were to reattach her brackets because they wouldn’t stay glued on. Only one staff member was able to, so I requested just him for the 2+ years she wore braces. Toward the end of my daughter’s treatment, I purchased three more services. To laser her excess gums, file her edges, and whiten her teeth. Prior to that happening, I mentioned it to her Dentist, who strongly asked me to not do the whitening port
Kristi Stine in Kissimmee, FL – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lach, DDS?
I've been having the worst time with Lach Orthodontics office since September up until today . I wanted to transfer out of their office due to me relocating which usually requires a refund to your insurance. Pablo the finance manager was very rude and nasty and said that " We do not owe you anything". I asked for a itemized bill Pablo said " We don't do those". So I figured he wouldn't be much help so I called my insurance company and this is when things got sketchy. My insurance company sai
Jakia in Orlando FL – Nov 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lach, DDS?
Lach has is a nightmare. I have spent so much money trying to get my confidence back just to be leaving their office in tears on multiple occasions. I tried to changing doctors that would cost me a lot. Only a few staff members that treat you like a human and with respect and care. I have been talked down to and told I am wrong. I told the invisalign tech that I had all my trays and he yelled at me that I didn't. No one communicates. They forgot to order my trays which that delayed my treatment.
Annabelle in Oviedo, FL – Aug 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lach, DDS?
I first started going here when I was 7 years old. When I was this young I had to have multiple devices in my mouth one of them, the expander when this was being placed in my mouth the dental assistant dropped it down my throat I was terrified to go back. After many years of having braces I finally had them removed. I hated this place you waited forever for the doctor and had no bed side manor what so ever. And when my braces were finally off he didn't even look at my teeth. Do not recommend
Orlando, FL – May 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lach, DDS?
I take issue with a practice that makes you take your child out early from school, and then has her wait 1 1/2 hours to see the doctor. After a 5 minute consultation, the work began and she was out in 2 hours total. Other patients that had arrived much later were seen first, which just doesn't make sense. The quality of care is fine, the hygiene of the practice is superb, my only issue is with the practice management and appointments.
John C in orlando, fl – Apr 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lach, DDS?
Please just find yourself another orthodontist!!! Working with Dr. Lach has been a living nightmare. I am in the process of needing oral surgery and Dr. Lach has not been willing to communicate with my oral surgeons office. I am now possibly going to have to find another orthodontist. If I can save one person from going through this hell it is worth my time. I have had numerous other issues as well. Long wait times, they always seem very unorganized and unsure of what is going on in my treatment
Dallas D in Orlando, FL – Oct 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lach, DDS?
If I could leave zero stars, I would. I went to Dr. Lach's office for a new plastic removable retainer. I was charged $450 for a permanent metal (non-removable) retainer. After many mishaps in the office, including their attempt to place this permanent retainer without a medical need and without going over anything with me, I asked for a refund. They refused. I've filed a complaint with the BBB. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!
Aubra in Oviedo, FL – Jul 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lach, DDS?
Daughter received Ortho treatment for gaps in front teeth. After treatment found that gap was corrected but the bite was screwed up. Something you wouldn't notice if it wasn't for the Dentist calling it out. Instead of seeing this at some point over the 2 years, he missed it because he never examines the patient after the first. Went for a second opinion to confirm that the rear teeth did shift during the treatment under Dr. Lach. Yup... A good Dentist would have caught this. Beware.
Poor Ortho in Oviedo, Fl – Apr 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Lach, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Lach?

As a leading Orlando Orthodontist, Dr. Lach, Dr. Penny and his team would like to extend a very warm and friendly welcome to our family of nearly 20,000 beautiful new smiles. Our sole purpose is to serve you and exceed your expectations as a Florida Orthodontist and provide you with an experience that will make you smile for lifetime!

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics