Dr. David Kang, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMaleAge 46

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. David Kang, MD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Dallas, TX. He is affiliated with Methodist Dallas Medical Center. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. David Kang, MD

Methodist Brain and Spine Institute

1411 N Beckley Ave Ste 152 Dallas, TX 75203

Compare Dr. David Kang, MD with other Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Kang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kang

4.4

Dr. Kang

Outstanding Skilled Surgeon!
Impressive! I consulted several surgeons to remove a precancerous lesion from my tongue. From the moment I met Dr. Kang I had 100% faith in him. I traveled from Green Bay, WI to see him a couple weeks ago and had my procedure today! Dr. Kang is brilliant but even more exceptional is his commitment to caring for his patients. This evening I am staying in a hotel and had few concerns. He gave me a couple ideas and my situation improved quickly. I have also compliment Jessica his right hand woman in clinic along with Gina in pre op and Monica in the OR. Incredible people - I am so grateful to each of you. I can not stop here though if it weren’t for Dr. Patel at Texas A&M school of dentistry I wouldn’t likely have met Dr. Kang…. Thank you to two physicians who truly care and provide exceptional clinical care!
Kelly Y – May 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kang, MD?
My name is Larisa Chern,I was diagnosed with oral cancer about a month ago,Dr David Kang was recommended by another physician who did the biopsy.The minute I saw Dr Kang,I knew everything will be ok!Dr Kang is a brilliant Doctor and I am the lucky one to be his patient!I thank you Dr Kang and your team from the bottom of my heart for saving my life!At this most difficult time for our country and the world you are risking your life safe mine and many more!
larisa chern – Apr 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kang, MD?
My experience with Dr David Kang has been outstanding and such an amazing doctor .Dr Kang is very knowledgeable and was able to diagnose and methodically explain my issue. I have total faith in his ability's as a MD. I would recommend Dr. David Kang to anyone having oral , Head and neck surgery needs.
Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kang, MD?
Dr. Kang is an amazing doctor specializing in oral cancer. He has been treating one of my family members for potential cancer on their tongue. He is so knowledgeable, explains everything very simply and seems to know the latest research in the area. He also seems to care personally about his patients. I highly recommend him to anyone who is concerned about oral cancer.
Arlington, TX – Dec 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kang, MD?
After my son was diagnosed with a basil cell carcinoma on the tip of his nose , Dr. kang was recommend to perform nose flap surgery. From the very first moment we met, we were so impressed with his extensive knowledge of the task that lay ahead along with his calming and warm manner. We loved Dr. Kang and his staff and the wonderful people at Methodist Hospital. We could not have gotten a more compassionate and caring doctor. M. Chefchis
Maggie Chefchis in Dallas, TX – Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kang, MD?
Since the date of my husband's first appointment with Dr. Kang, we have literally thanked God for him every day. He is frank, kind, personable, calming, and as we found out after surgery, extremely gifted in what he does. My husband's treatment was at Methodist Dallas - and he could not have possibly received better care. From Dr. Kang's surgical team to his office assistant Jessica, to the ICU nurses and staff at Methodist, all we can say is, "Thank You", and those words are much too small.
Robert Green in Kaufman, TX – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kang, MD?
Dr Kang saved my uncle's life (stage 4 jaw cancer). He is knowledgeable, skilled and the kindest doctor I have ever encountered. He spends a lot of time explaining options and answering every question and you feel that he sincerely cares (I've been present at every appointment). Dr Kang is truly one of a kind and my family is forever grateful for having found such a compassionate and exceptional doctor and human being.
Lili in DALLAS, TX – Aug 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kang, MD?
Dr kang is AWESOME!!! I had a bad accident with a chainsaw and got knocked out of a tree and landed face first. Dr kang did surgery and replaced the right side of my face with 3 plates and is looking like nothing ever happened. He is very grounded and has a very professional bedside manner. He explained everything before the surgery which gave me a lot of confidence. Thank you dr kang!!!!
Larry d in Carrollton, TX – Nov 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kang, MD?
Beware! Dr Kang double charged for my consultation. I went to him because he was an in network provider. When I arrived I paid my co pay. Aetna Medicare Advantage paid the rest of the fee. In spite of being paid, Dr Kang charged me the cost of the consultation after the procedure was done.. Aetna and I have been trying to recoup my $127 for weeks to no avail. The office will not let us speak to the billing department, and are non responsive to both my insurance representatives and me.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Joyce Hall in Princeton, TX – Sep 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kang, MD?
Awesome physician ! Following a motorcycle accident with cranial fracture and open scalp wound, Dr. Kang conducted surgery to repair the wound and to insure that proper scalp tissue adequately protected the area. Dr. Kang's communication skills and follow up sessions were excellent which was assuring to my spouse and I. Results were superb.
Larry in Waxahachie, TX – Jul 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kang, MD?
Greatest doctor in the world.
Eric Miller in Dallas, TX – Jun 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Kang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kang?