Dr. David Ison, DMD

Dr. David Ison, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. David Ison, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Dry Ridge, KY and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from University Of Kentucky / College Of Dentistry in 1983 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

99 S Main St

• Community Health Choice
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Ison

Dr. Ison's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ison " I am a lifelong resident of Kentucky and have maintained a busy private and hospital practice since graduation in 1983. I have held staff privileges at five hospitals and was Chief of Surgery at New Horizons Hospital in Owenton. I am married with six children and my beautiful wife is my best friend. I am a licensed pilot and am a United States Coast Guard Captain with a 100 ton Master's rating. I enjoy both the air and water and I am an avid hunter and angler. I enjoy my friends, my family and my church and I love books."

This content was provided by Dr. Ison "My practice philosophy is basically patient-centered in nature. I desire to accommodate your needs and desires so that you receive quality care which is affordable, well executed, and attractive. From simple restorative to complex rehabilitation cases, we strive to deliver care which will make you recommend us to your family and friends.  I continually upgrade my education and skills to insure that you receive the best care possible from me."

6  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University Of The Cumberlands, Williamsburg, Kentucky
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1972
  • University Of Kentucky / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1983

Dr. Ison has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ison has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Ison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ison's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ison

4.3

Dr. Ison?
Dr. Ison's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Ison, DMD
He was my Severely Disabled Granddaughters Dentist for years & one day we had to cancel her appt due to bad weather conditions..So bad that the Schools were even closed due to heavy snow.. We called to cancel 3hrs ahead of appt because we didn't know the night before we would get that much...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ison, DMD?
Doc Ison is the best. Have been going to him for 15 years now and I can't say enough about him except that I hope he doesn't retire any time soon. Takes his time and explains everything and the office does a great job. Years ago ( 14 ) he did a small bridge for me at a much more reasonable price...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ison, DMD?
AN AMAZING DENTIST WHO TREATS HIS PATIENTS WITH KINDNESS AND CARE. LOVES TO SING TO THEM AND MAKE THEM FEEL COMFORTABLE. HE GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE THEM FEEL AT EASE. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HIM...RECOMMEND 5 OUT 5 STARS!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ison, DMD?
Great dentist! Had a wonderful experience with my invisilign. Nice new office. Flexible schedule to work with my work schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Ison, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ison?