Dr. David Ison, DMD

Dr. David Ison, DMD

Dentistry | Male

My practice philosophy is basically patient-centered in nature. I desire to accommodate your needs and desires so that you receive quality care which is affordable, well executed, and attractive. From simple restorative to complex rehabilitation cases, we strive to deliver care which will make you recommend us to your family and friends.  I continually upgrade my education and skills to insure that you receive the best care possible from me.

I am a lifelong resident of Kentucky and have maintained a busy private and hospital practice since graduation in 1983. I have held staff privileges at five hospitals and was Chief of Surgery at New Horizons Hospital in Owenton. I am married with six children and my beautiful wife is my best friend. I am a licensed pilot and am a United States Coast Guard Captain with a 100 ton Master's rating. I enjoy both the air and water and I am an avid hunter and angler. I enjoy my friends, my family and my church and I love books.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Ison's Experience

Visiting Dr. Ison

Dr. Ison accepts 34 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ison has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ison's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ison to family and friends
Dr. Ison Says:

Dr. Ison's Performance
Williamstown, KY |
AN AMAZING DENTIST WHO TREATS HIS PATIENTS WITH KINDNESS AND CARE. LOVES TO SING TO THEM AND MAKE THEM FEEL COMFORTABLE. HE GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE THEM FEEL AT EASE. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HIM...RECOMMEND 5 OUT 5 STARS!!
Georgetown, KY |
Great dentist! Had a wonderful experience with my invisilign. Nice new office. Flexible schedule to work with my work schedule.
Have you seen Dr. David Ison, DMD?
Are you Dr. Ison?

Compare Dr. Ison

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Ison says...

I am a lifelong resident of Kentucky and have maintained a busy private and hospital  practice since graduation in 1983. I have held staff privileges at five hospitals and was Chief of Surgery at New Horizons Hospital in Owenton.  I am married with six children and my beautiful wife is my best friend. I am a licensed pilot and am a United States Coast Guard Captain with a 100 ton Master's rating. I enjoy both the air and water and I am an avid hunter and angler. I enjoy my friends, my family and my church and I love books.

Dr. Ison's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ison says...

We provide not only family and pediatric care but also hospital and special needs treatment including mental retardation patients, physically fragile patients, geriatric patients, and psychiatrically  fragile patients. I.v. conscious sedation and nitrous oxide sedation is available. We have provided routine and complex oral surgery services for thirty three years and we offer a range of implant rehabilitation services. Our staff is competent, professional, and caring and our sterilization protocol exceeds industry standards for excellence. Our new office reflects our commitment to our valued patients to insure a comfortable, safe, pleasant experience.

Dr. Ison says...

I have thirty three years of experience  providing all aspects of patient care including pediatric office and hospitial care, adult and child dental surgical and restorative care, treatment of gum diseases, braces including Invisalign, root canal treatment, implant surgery and restorations. I provide a full range of crowns, bridges, partials, dentures, and appliances including those for sleep apnea and bruxism. I provide I.V. sedation for the anxious patient as well as nitrous oxide and hospital services where necessary. I routinely treat geriatric patients, medically compromised patients, patients with mental challenge, and psychiatric patients.

There is no other family dental provider in northern Kentucky with the wealth of experience and treatment options which you will find in our office.  I am a member of the Special Care Dentistry Society, the American Association of Hospital Dentists and the American Society of Dental Anesthesiologists.

Dr. Ison says...

I always strive to provide you the patient with the highest standard of care in a clean, safe environment at a reasonable cost to you.  You will always be treated with the same courtesy you show me and my staff without regard to your situation in life.  However, I realize that I cannot be all things to all people.  Therefore, if you are happy being a patient of this office, tell others.  If you have a problem or concern, tell us first.

Dr. Ison's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Broken Tooth

Completed in 1994

University Of Kentucky College Of Social Work , Msw

Completed in 1977

• German

Dr. Ison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry