Dr. David E. Ison, DMD

Dr. David E. Ison, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Ison practices Dentistry at 1 location in Dry Ridge, KY.

Are you Dr. Ison? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ison's Experience

Visiting Dr. Ison

Dr. Ison accepts 34 insurance carriers

34 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ison has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Ison

Dr. Ison's Review Details
4.4 based on 7 responses
Experience with Dr. Ison
Dr. Ison's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (7)
Dr. Ison says

I always strive to provide you the patient with the highest standard of care in a clean, safe environment at a reasonable cost to you.  You will always be treated with the same courtesy you show me and my staff without regard to your situation in life.  However, I realize that I cannot be all things to all people.  Therefore, if you are happy being a patient of this office, tell others.  If you have a problem or concern, tell us first.

Have you seen Dr. Ison?

Compare Dr. Ison

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Ison says..

We provide not only family and pediatric care but also hospital and special needs treatment including mental retardation patients, physically fragile patients, geriatric patients, and psychiatrically  fragile patients. I.v. conscious sedation and nitrous oxide sedation is available. We have provided routine and complex oral surgery services for thirty three years and we offer a range of implant rehabilitation services. Our staff is competent, professional, and caring and our sterilization protocol exceeds industry standards for excellence. Our new office reflects our commitment to our valued patients to insure a comfortable, safe, pleasant experience.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Broken Tooth
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Ison says..

I have thirty three years of experience  providing all aspects of patient care including pediatric office and hospitial care, adult and child dental surgical and restorative care, treatment of gum diseases, braces including Invisalign, root canal treatment, implant surgery and restorations. I provide a full range of crowns, bridges, partials, dentures, and appliances including those for sleep apnea and bruxism. I provide I.V. sedation for the anxious patient as well as nitrous oxide and hospital services where necessary. I routinely treat geriatric patients, medically compromised patients, patients with mental challenge, and psychiatric patients.

There is no other family dental provider in northern Kentucky with the wealth of experience and treatment options which you will find in our office.  I am a member of the Special Care Dentistry Society, the American Association of Hospital Dentists and the American Society of Dental Anesthesiologists.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Composite Fillings
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

University Of Kentucky / College Of Dentistry

University Of Kentucky / College Of Dentistry

Completed in 1994

University Of Kentucky College Of Social Work , Msw

Completed in 1977

Dr. Ison has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ison has no media or publications listed.

• German

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Ison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Ison's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
  • Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Ison

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Ison's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Ison

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients