Dr. David Isaacs, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 56

Dr. Isaacs

david isaacs dds

8870 Zionsville Rd Ste 100 Indianapolis, IN 46268

Dr. David Isaacs, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Indianapolis, IN. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Isaacs to book an appointment.

Dr. Isaacs' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Isaacs

Dr. Isaacs?
What People Say About Dr. David Isaacs, DDS
We just moved to the Eagle Creek Area and needed a new Dentist in our area. Another Doctor suggested Doctor Isaacs off of Zionsville and 86th Street. Had my first appointment today and it was a great experience, the staff and Dr. Isaacs were kind. I will continue to use Dr. Isaacs practice and will give them a five star for service.
Kenny – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?
I had a dental emergency and I was given a same day appointment.. The office staff was very caring and friendly. I was in a lot of pain. The dental assistant was very gentle and kind while taking an x-ray. Dr. Isaacs looked at the X-ray, he explained in detail my options. I elected to have a procedure done. He was so gentle making sure I was comfortable. The procedure provided instant relief. Dr. Isaacs called to check on me a few days after the procedure. EXCELLENT DENTAL OFFICE!
Karen Ali in Indianapolis, IN – Dec 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?
Having a tooth extracted and pain was my fear, Dr Isaacs and his staff addressed this fear their kindness and attention was that they walked with me each step of the way, reassuring me and calming my fear has the chair massaged my back gently. My fear subsided the extaction went very well and pain was not felt. I'm recouping at home. How kind of Dr. Isaacs to follow up later that evening.
Linda in Indianapolis, IN – Nov 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?
I have lived 5 different cities over 40years and Dr. Isaacs and his staff by far surpass any of my past experiences with dentists. I had cavities taken care of and a new crown on a tooth! The whole process and experience was pain free !! Dr. Isaacs is thorough and gentle! I have definitely found a GREAT DENTAL PRACTICE??
Diane in Carmel,IN – Jul 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?
Best dentist in the traders point area you will ever find. The staff really makes you feel like family instead of just another patient. Their honesty is refreshing especially when it comes to healthcare. If you are looking for a reliable, honest, friendly office..you have found it. They also do so many contests which makes it super fun. Who knew going to the dentist is so much fun?!
miller in lebanon, indiana – May 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?
The staff is great and very friendly! I always have a great experience when I visit Dr. Isaacs office.
John in brownsburg, In – Apr 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?
Dr. Isaacs is an excellent dentist. I highly recommend him. I've been with him for 15+ years and I would not trust anyone else with my dental health. My hygienist Jori is fantastic. She is gentle and very thorough. The office staff is super friendly. I always feel at home in the office. And I leave with a clean smile on my face! :) It's so nice to look forward to a dental appointment.
Jess B in Carmel, IN – Mar 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?
This is the most friendly and comfortable experience I've ever had at a dentist. The chairs massage and the staff is very helpful and kind. I was also given an honest breakdown of charges before agreeing to any procedures.
Talitha Pennington in Indianapolis, IN – Jan 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?
I've been a patient for over 10 years. 2 years ago I missed an appointment due to a car accident that morning. I called & explained what happened and was told they would not charge a fee. Now I get a notice saying they are sending me to collections for the $25 fee. I was never made aware of nor did I agree to pay for missed appointment fees. Over the past 10 years I've spent a ton of money at Dr. Isaacs for dental services for my daughter and myself. Sad to lose a patient over greedy fees!
Unhappy in Indianapolis, IN – Dec 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?
I would 'recommend Dr. Isaacs to anyone with a fear of going to the dentist. Dr. Isaacs and his staff makes you feel very comfortable. They take away any anxiety you might have once you arrive for your appointment.
lynn in Indianapolis, IN – Aug 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?
Dr. Isaacs saw me immediately with no former visits. I was in great pain and a friend referred him to me. I fear dentists more than anything on this Earth. His staff was more than friendly, they managed to walk me through every step of my visit and left me no time to be worried. My experience was wonderful, I will go back for regular visits and to see the very kind staff. Thank you Dr. Isaacs and Misty, what you do exceeded my expectations. I'll be back!!!
James W. in Cicero, IN – Apr 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Isaacs?

Located on the north side of Indianapolis, we are delighted that you chose us to serve your dental needs. We are serious about providing superior, caring dentistry and are proud of our dedication to our patients. Our goal is to help you feel and look...

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

Indiana University / School of Dentistry