Dr. David Isaacs, DDS

Dr. David Isaacs, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. David Isaacs, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Indianapolis, IN. He graduated from Indiana University / School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

8870 Zionsville Rd Ste 100

Indianapolis, IN 46268

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Dr. Isaacs treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

"Located on the north side of Indianapolis, we are delighted that you chose us to serve your dental needs. We are serious about providing superior, caring dentistry and are proud of our dedication to our patients. Our goal is to help you feel and loo...

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

Indiana University / School Of Dentistry

Dr. Isaacs' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Isaacs

Dr. Isaacs?
Dr. Isaacs' Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Isaacs, DDS
I had a dental emergency and I was given a same day appointment.. The office staff was very caring and friendly. I was in a lot of pain. The dental assistant was very gentle and kind while taking an x-ray. Dr. Isaacs looked at the X-ray, he explained in detail my options. I elected to have a procedure done. He was so gentle making sure I was comfortable. The procedure provided instant relief. Dr. Isaacs called to check on me a few days after the procedure. EXCELLENT DENTAL OFFICE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?
Having a tooth extracted and pain was my fear, Dr Isaacs and his staff addressed this fear their kindness and attention was that they walked with me each step of the way, reassuring me and calming my fear has the chair massaged my back gently. My fear subsided the extaction went very well and pain was not felt. I'm recouping at home. How kind of Dr. Isaacs to follow up later that evening.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?
I have lived 5 different cities over 40years and Dr. Isaacs and his staff by far surpass any of my past experiences with dentists. I had cavities taken care of and a new crown on a tooth! The whole process and experience was pain free !! Dr. Isaacs is thorough and gentle! I have definitely found a GREAT DENTAL PRACTICE??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?
Best dentist in the traders point area you will ever find. The staff really makes you feel like family instead of just another patient. Their honesty is refreshing especially when it comes to healthcare. If you are looking for a reliable, honest, friendly office..you have found it. They also do so many contests which makes it super fun. Who knew going to the dentist is so much fun?!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?
The staff is great and very friendly! I always have a great experience when I visit Dr. Isaacs office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?
Dr. Isaacs is an excellent dentist. I highly recommend him. I've been with him for 15+ years and I would not trust anyone else with my dental health. My hygienist Jori is fantastic. She is gentle and very thorough. The office staff is super friendly. I always feel at home in the office. And I leave with a clean smile on my face! :) It's so nice to look forward to a dental appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?
This is the most friendly and comfortable experience I've ever had at a dentist. The chairs massage and the staff is very helpful and kind. I was also given an honest breakdown of charges before agreeing to any procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?
I've been a patient for over 10 years. 2 years ago I missed an appointment due to a car accident that morning. I called & explained what happened and was told they would not charge a fee. Now I get a notice saying they are sending me to collections for the $25 fee. I was never made aware of nor did I agree to pay for missed appointment fees. Over the past 10 years I've spent a ton of money at Dr. Isaacs for dental services for my daughter and myself. Sad to lose a patient over greedy fees!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?
I would 'recommend Dr. Isaacs to anyone with a fear of going to the dentist. Dr. Isaacs and his staff makes you feel very comfortable. They take away any anxiety you might have once you arrive for your appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?
Dr. Isaacs saw me immediately with no former visits. I was in great pain and a friend referred him to me. I fear dentists more than anything on this Earth. His staff was more than friendly, they managed to walk me through every step of my visit and left me no time to be worried. My experience was wonderful, I will go back for regular visits and to see the very kind staff. Thank you Dr. Isaacs and Misty, what you do exceeded my expectations. I'll be back!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Isaacs, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Isaacs?

david isaacs dds