Dr. David Hughes, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Hughes

David Hughes Orthodontics

8314 Traford Ln Ste A Springfield, VA 22152

Dr. David Hughes, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Springfield, VA and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Vcu-McV in 1999 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Hughes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hughes

Dr. Hughes?
Dr. Hughes' Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Hughes, DDS
Was very pleased with the supporting staff for Dr. Jordan. Looking forward to working with the entire office as the process starts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hughes, DDS?
We love Dr Hughes and all the great staff there! We met Dr Jordan once before this visit, and he is just as awesome!! He’s a really great fit for this practice!! Moira & Elana Winston
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hughes, DDS?
Dr. Hughes and his staff never let us down. Everyone there is amazing, super nice and really look out for my kids. They constantly give back to the community.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hughes, DDS?
Took my son to Dr. Hughes for complimentary consultation for Invisalign on July 11th, as soon as we walked in we were greeted with a big smile & warm welcome. The technician who took the X-rays was very friendly and efficient. We really like Dr. Hughes and staff because they do not push you to get braces or Invisalign right away but they do give you print out of everything you need and they says take your time, read over and if you have any questions, please give us a call.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hughes, DDS?
Once again a GREAT experience. The staff was genuinely friendly. Our questions got answered thoughtfully and thoroughly. The scheduling was easy, efficient, and worked to the convenience of our schedule. We were seen on time and quickly -- no waiting around just for the sake of waiting. Thank you, Dr. Hughes and team for all you do!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hughes, DDS?
My 11-year-old son went for his 3rd visit to Dr. Hughes, but his very first having orthodontia fitted into his mouth. He was very nervous and both Grace and Dr. Hughes put him right at ease, which I really appreciated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hughes, DDS?
My daughter got her braces when she was just 11, and now she's 19. She has a beautiful smile and Dr. Hughes and team were very helpful and supportive throughout her journey. Dr. Hughes also went above and beyond the call of duty in crafting/fitting an artificial front tooth that made my daughter very happy as she went through high school. I recently decided to inquire about Invisalign for myself. The team was very friendly and clearly explained the process during my consultation appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hughes, DDS?
I'm a new patient to David Hughes Orthodontics and so far it's been a great experience. As a result of a traumatic dental experience at a young age, I've suffered from severe dental phobia my entire life. I never thought I'd move forward with getting braces but thanks to Dr. Hughes and his amazing staff I'm now undergoing orthodontic treatment. I highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for a patient-centered and knowledgeable orthodontist that stands out from the rest in Northern VA.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hughes, DDS?
Dr Hughes has the best staff in town. They're attentive, friendly and helpful. Dr. Hughes is wonderful with my kid. He takes time to ask questions, listens and provides satisfactory answers. I would totally recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hughes, DDS?
Dr.Hughes is very friendly and takes his time in explaining things to his patients. His staff is very friendly and polite.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hughes, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hughes?

There is nothing better than creating beautiful smiles together with my talented and experienced team! Helping to build my patients self confidence is definitely the most rewarding aspect of our work. Also, getting to know each individual and family ...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

1999
1991

• Italian

Dr. Hughes accepts

Dr. Hughes accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Ameritas PPO
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Hughes treats your condition or procedure