Dr. David Hubbell, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 61

Dr. David Hubbell, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in The Colony, TX and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine medical school in 1988. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hubbell to book an appointment.

Dr. Hubbell

The Colony Dentist

3805 Main St Ste 114 The Colony, TX 75056

Dr. Hubbell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hubbell

4.3

Dr. Hubbell
Finally found my forever dentist! If you are hesitant or unsettled by a dentist visit, you have to meet Dr. Hubbell. He immediately makes you feel at home with his humor and kindness. By the time you leave, you will feel like you’ve known him forever. It’s hard to find a dentist these days who is both honest and full of integrity. Dr. Hubbell has both. He took his time working through my case and taking extra care in getting all the details and information from the previous work I have had done. I knew going in that the work I needed was extensive. I’ve had implants for over 15 years are they are beginning to fail. I also knew I would need them removed and replaced. Dr. Hubbell was able to help me come up with an plan I could work with and treatment that would help my future dental health. I’ve traveled all over for dental work, including going out of the country for dental implants. But I can safely say now, I will no longer travel further than The Colony Dentist!
Kelly Harvey – Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hubbell, DDS?
I live 3 hours from Dr Hubble office and would highly recommend a visit. He is extremely professional caring and knowledgeable with a wonderful personality. I can honestly say he truely cares for his patients because I have seen it over the 27 years I have know him.
Tony Dwane Diana Texas – Apr 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hubbell, DDS?
I’m 6 months pregnant. The entire appointment I had to listen to the dental hygienist/dental assistant who cleaned my teeth tell me about her “fat friend” who got angry that people couldn’t tell if she was actually pregnant or just fat, and once she was as far along as I am no one could tell if she was having twins. I found these comments to be rude, offensive, and unprofessional. I will not go to this dentist again.
May 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hubbell, DDS?
The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, and very efficient. Dr. Hubbell is very personable and did a great job on my replacement crown. The office is modern and the equipment is recent technology.
quiltfan in The Colony – Jun 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hubbell, DDS?
Best dental experience I've ever had!! Dr. Hubbell genuinely cares about the quality of your smile and your satisfaction. For the first time in my life, I have to learn how to smile. Truly life-changing!!
Robert Carpenter in Keller, TX – Oct 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hubbell, DDS?
Dr. Hubbell is the consummate professional. I traveled from out of state based on family recommendations. I would highly recommend you consider making every effort to come to The Colony Dentist for all your dental needs. His implant work is outstanding!
Terry Collins in Little Rock, AR – Nov 23, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hubbell, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hubbell?

1988