Dr. David Houpt, DMD

Dr. David Houpt, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. David Houpt, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Silverdale, WA and has been practicing for 19 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

David C. Houpt DMD

8745 Pacific Ave NW Ste 101

Silverdale, WA 98383

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Delta Dental of Washington
  • Group Health Cooperative (GHC)

Learn about Dr. Houpt

Dr. Houpt's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Houpt "I believe in providing painless dental care that improves the lives of each of my patients. Whether they need to be relieved of pain, have function restored, or their smile made more beautiful, I am here to help. By taking the time to speak with each person, and ask about their goals and concerns, I’m able to develop individual treatment plans right for their situation. Just as each patient is unique, so too are their needs. As a dentist, it’s my responsibility to figure out what’s the best solution to each person’s requirements. I serve a diverse group of patients, of all ages, and enjoy the conversations we have. Those conversations build rapport and we often become friends. I look forward to their visits to hear the latest news about their family and life, and am honored they share so much with me. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION Bachelor of Science, University of Nevada, Reno Doctorate of Dental Medicine, Oregon Health Science University Dentistry is a constantly evolving field. The ongoing changes in treatments, availability of new materials, and developing technologies, mean I must stay up-to-date. By attending conferences and lectures, participating in hands-on demonstrations, and reading the current literature, I’m able to remain current. My patients trust that I will offer them the widest array of proven treatments; pursuing continuing education ensures I’m able to do so. PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS American Dental Association American Society of Forensic Odontology Washington State Dental Association Kitsap County Dental Society, delegate and past president PERSONAL LIFE After growing up in Indian Springs, in southern Nevada, Poulsbo, WA, is now home. My personal life is very family-focused, and spending time with my wife, Julie, and children, Joel, Noelle, and Robert, is a priority. We also share our lives with Dot, an English bulldog. Being part of and giving back to the community is core to who I am, professionally and personally. I’ve worked at Emerald Downs, providing low-income dentistry, for 10 years. I’m also chairperson of the neighborhood well water committee."

This content was provided by Dr. Houpt "David C Houpt, DMD has been rated one of the BEST Dentists in Kitsap County the last 4 years.  He specializes in all aspects of Dentistry:  crowns, bridges, veneers, whitening, extractions, fillings, implant planning and restoration, root canals, trauma and minor surgical procedures.  His goal is maintaining your dental health and helping you improve your appearance.  His experienced and friendly staff take great pride in keeping your smile beautiful.  He stands behind his work and uses products that are of the highest quality and  incredibly durable.  You can trust your smile with us."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Nevada At Reno
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Oregon Health & Science University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Houpt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Houpt has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Houpt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Houpt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Houpt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Houpt

95.20547945205479%
4.4520547945205475%

Dr. Houpt?
Dr. Houpt's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Houpt?