Dr. David Holecek, DDS

Dr. David Holecek, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. David Holecek, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Post Falls, ID. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Lifetime Dentistry

1100 E Polston Ave Ste B

Post Falls, ID 83854

• Blue Cross of Idaho
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Holecek

Dr. Holecek's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Holecek "I am Dr. David M. Holecek. I can’t even begin to tell you how happy my bird dog and I are to become a member of your beautiful community. Everyone I have met has been very warm and welcoming. Let me tell you a little bit about my background. I enjoyed growing up in La Grande, Oregon with my parents and two siblings. Although I participated in many activities there, most of my efforts went into wrestling. What a great sport! During that time, I became an avid outdoorsman. I enjoy all hunting and fishing pursuits with a particular passion for archery elk and waterfowl hunting. My undergraduate degree was obtained from the University of Washington in Seattle. From there, I was able to get into the number two dental school in the nation at the time, the Ohio State University College of Dentistry. Go Buckeyes! I continued on to the number one resident program for general dentistry post doctorate education in the nation in San Antonio, Texas. Less than ten percent of all general dentists participate in this type of program. My first job as a dentist was a brief position in Safford, Arizona. From there, I migrated north and started a practice in Post Falls, Idaho. I decided my heart was meant to be in Montana so I began my search. I looked at every town in Montana from St. Regis to Billings and everywhere in between. Lewistown just happened to be my favorite choice and wouldn’t you know, there was a practice for sale here! The stars had aligned and here I am. I hope to bring to the community increased access to care such as sleep apnea treatment (a simpler, very successful alternative to CPAP), implants (replacement of any number of missing teeth), and many more of the latest techniques in dentistry. To keep up with the latest research and development, I have always exceeded continuing education requirements. This is such a wonderful community and I truly look forward to providing our residents with the gentle, compassionate dental care they deserve that is of the highest quality."

This content was provided by Dr. Holecek "Dentist David Holecek, DDS, Lewistown MT, practices a full scope of general and cosmetic dentistry with expertise ranging from porcelain veneers to dental implants, crowns and bridges. Dr. Holecek can now correct a wide variety of so-called permanent cosmetic dental problems, and can literally redesign your smile."

1  Practice Areas

• Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• University of Washington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Ohio State University College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Holecek has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Holecek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Holecek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holecek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Request an Appointment