Dr. David Hennington, DDS

Dr. David Hennington, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. David Hennington, DDS is a dentist who practices in Georgetown, TX. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

Trade Winds Dental

3613 Williams Dr Ste 1001

Georgetown, TX 78628

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Hennington

Trade Winds Dental is committed to practicing dentistry in a way that is not only comfortable and relaxing to our patients,but gentle to our environment. At Trade Winds Dental, PA, our team works hard to provide you with the comfortable, honest and complete dental care you deserve.

• Chipped Tooth

• Sam Houston State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Hennington has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hennington has no media or publications listed.

• Academy of General Dentistry, Member
  • American Dental Association, Member
  • Capital Area Dental Society in Austin TX, Member
  • Eco Dentistry Association, Member
  • Lone Star Dental Study Club, Member
  • Texas Dental Association, Member
  • World-renowned Seattle Study Club Chapter- The Lone Star Dental Study Club, Member

Dr. Hennington's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hennington to family and friends
Dr. Hennington's Performance
in Pflugerville, TX |
Always enjoy going to the dentist when it's with Trade Winds. Such a friendly staff and Dr. Hennington makes you feel comfortable and like he always has your best interest at heart.
in Cedar Park TX |
Words can not express my gratitude for Dr Hennington as my Dentist. Not only for his excellent care that he provides, but also for surrounding himself with wonderful staff that care & provide their expertise as he does.The office is like being in a spa! Beautiful, soothing & comfortable. A blanket is provided if needed. ??
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr. Hennington has been my dentist for almost 17 years! Wow...that's a long time. He and his staff are wonderful. Yesterday Pattie cleaned my teeth. Not only is she thorough, she is also very gentle. Over the years I have referred coworkers and friends. I don't think you will find a better dentist office in Georgetown.
in Georgetown |
This was a great experience. They are friendly, personable, caring, professional and cutting edge in technology. They explain everything and keep you informed during procedures. I would highly recommend them.
Recommend without reservation. Have been a patient for over 15 years. All in office are very nice, very friendly, very professional, and clinically extremely competent. Very aware of my concerns, worries and needs. Treat me as a full partner in my care, no pressure, everything explained completely. I am dental phobic, had a number of issues which were completely handled. I also have a health care background. These folks are the way it should be!
in Georgetown, TX |
Although a trip to the dentist is not fun for anyone, this was the best experience you can have in a dentist's chair. Dr. Hennington and the staff are great and responsive to all your needs at all times.
in Georgetown, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Hennington for about 20 years. The dental care I've received throughout the years from Dr. Hennington and his team are outstanding. Dr. Hennington always greets me with a handshake and takes the time to ask about my family. He and his team make sure that I am comfortable as possible whether I am there for a regular cleaning or dental work. I've recommended Dr. Hennington to all my friends and family and will continue to do so.
Georgetown, TX |
Dr. Hennington is very thorough and meticulous in the care of his patients. His office staff is very friendly, helpful and professional. I feel my husband and I are in excellent hands with Dr. Hennington for our dental health.
in Georgetown, TX |
I have been a patient for 22 years. Dr. Hennington and his team are great! Any dental work I have had done has been painless. Dr. Hennington makes sure he does not hurt you. Also, Patty the hygienist, does a great job, explaining everything she is doing. I never feel like they rush to get me out of the chair. They totally make me feel at ease.
in Georgetown, TX |
I highly recommend Trade Winds Dental. Dr. Hennington and his staff are all GREAT. I have never been to a dental office that goes so far over and above to make sure you are taken care of...A GREAT experience!
Have you seen Dr. David Hennington, DDS?

Visit Dr. Hennington

Dr. Hennington accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.