Dr. David Hazan, DMD

Dr. David Hazan, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. David Hazan, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Altamonte Springs, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Temple University / Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine in 1997 and practices dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.Read his story

385 Douglas Ave Ste 2450

Altamonte Springs, FL 32714

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Hazan treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Upper Dentures

Your time and safety are valuable to us, so we have invested in modern technology, such as digital X-rays, which emit 80% less radiation than traditional X-rays. As a fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI) and the American A...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

4.0

Dr. Hazan?
Dr. Hazan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Hazan, DMD
I'm not exaggerating when I write that the WORST decision of my entire life was going to this dentist. He ruined my smile, performed unnecessary procedures, didn't provide post surgery instructions, has failed to release my medical file to me after several written request and has left me in thousands of dollars of debt. The worst part is the mental anguish and anxiety he has caused me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hazan, DMD?
Mean, angry, sneaky unprofessionl who wanted to take advantage of my wallet! Before I came to his office I made the research and couldn't believe what people have to say. Because of the location & availability I went there on weekend. Dramat! I go to dentist regularly so I know how much cost what. He gave me prices that are triple from other places. Plus this attitude. Dude go learn morals & ethics. Obviously this dentist need to take classes for anger management issues!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hazan, DMD?
1st visit was an emergency( lot of pain), took me with no notice, staff very professional and caring., while at the visit Dr.Hazan saw I had a tooth that would be a problem soon, I chose to put off having anything done then. He was right, a few weeks later I was calling for an appointment. Tiffany, his assistant scheduled me right in and they again took care off me. Dental work is expensive, but it is more costly and more painful if you put it off like I did. Dr. Hazan is now my new dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hazan, DMD?
Exceptional! Dr. Hazan is an excellent dentist. He took his time to explain every procedure he was doing, he was very supportive, and thorough when explaining the process. He is a great professional and he has a naturally funny relaxing personality. Absolutely no pain or problems with any of the procedures I had at his office, for which I am very grateful. Dr. Hazan and his staff were always extremely professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Hazan to everyonke!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hazan, DMD?
Scam alert! Dentist over charges. He knows that your insurance provider will not pay what he asks. He gets your co pay upfront and keeps your credit or debit card on file. He submits paperwork to your insurance provider. When they do not pay what he asks, ( and he already knows they wont),he then charges your bank card again. you sign something hidden in paperwork which allows him to charge your card without ever notifying you. After I complained to him he then tried to sell me diff. insurance?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Hazan, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hazan?

Insurance accepted

Delta Dental

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hazan treats patients.

AdventHealth Altamonte Springs