Dr. David Harnick, MSD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMale

Dr. Harnick

Harnick Orthodontics

8631 Golf Course Rd Nw Ste F Albuquerque, NM 87114

Dr. David Harnick, MSD is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Albuquerque, NM. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Harnick to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. David Harnick, MSD with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners near you

Dr. Harnick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harnick

Dr. Harnick?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (227)
  • Office environment (226)
  • Staff friendliness (225)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
Dr. Harnick told me my bite was off and to correct it he would need to remove my wisdom teeth which had never given me a problem. He also did a lot of unnecessary filing of my front teeth which left them weak. My bite has been terrible since. I simply went for an exam and left having nothing but problems since that time. Terrible experience from someone I trusted.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Myra S. – Jul 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?
Dr's David and Kari Harnick run a top notch orthodontic practice and treat you like family. My daughter just finished treatment at their practice after over 6 years. It sounds like a long time, but slow and gentle treatment was the best thing for her. We started out when she was 8 years old with a phase one treatment to help her new permanent teeth find their place. She had some wacky problems, and I couldn't have been happier with Dr. (David) Harnick's approach to her case. He treated her with crozat appliances which were much easier on her than braces. When we arrived at phase 2, Dr. Harnick treated her with Invisalign, and again, tailored her treatment to meet her needs. She has a lot of anxiety and sensory issues and Dr. Harnick was right there to relieve the stressors so that she could have a good experience. Dr. Kari Harnick helped finish the process. We absolutely love both of them! And, my daughter's teeth are stunningly perfect! I HIGHLY recommend Harnick Orthodontics!
michellemc – Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?
Dr. Harnick and his team are awesome. We have been at the practice for a year now and have been pleased with our experience.
Vanessa – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?
Done before anticipated; which is very nice. Great fit for daughter.
Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?
I had a great experience with Dr.Harnick and his team at Harnick orthodontics. They were very professional and the appointments were seamless and quick. Everyone was very nice and welcoming and they did an amazing job making my teeth look great. Overall, I would make Harnick Orthodontics my #1 recommendation for anyone!
Mar 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?
Dr. Harnick gave our daughter self-confidence and brought back a beautiful smile. The staff is very engaging and helpful. Highly recommended from a parent’s perspective.
Steven Campbell in Albuquerque , NM – Feb 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?
At my initial consult, Dr Harnick explained what he would do to accomplish what I wanted. Ten months later I was done and my teeth were fixed like he said they would be at my initial meeting. He and his daughter have a great "bedside manner" so to speak. I'm happy with my experience.
Tim in Corrales, – Dec 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?
I had a significant over-bite severe crowding of my bottom front teeth. Dr. Harnick treated me with Invisilgn, and was able to correct my issues effectively. Excellent and helpful staff- it is apparent they enjoy working for him. Typically, seasoned doctors are set in their ways and resist change, but that is not the case here. Dr. Harnick's practice is contemporary, as he uses advanced treatment methods. Very pleasant experience. 10/10 would recommend.
John A. in Albuquerque – Oct 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?
highly recommend very easy, well worth it highly recommend to friends and family
mike in Albuquerque, NM – Jul 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?
I had an excellent experience with getting my orthodontic treatment here!!! Everyone is very nice and the invisalign was easy to use and not painful at all. Overall, I had a very good time and my teeth are now very straight.
Albuquerque, NM – Jul 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?
My son Scott has a beautiful smile thanks to. Doctor Harnick office. We willl be back.
Albuquerque, NM – Jun 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?
Dr. Harnick is an excellent orthodontist that is very supportive and strives to make great smiles everyday'
Albuquerque, NM – Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?
Great with kids and provides excellent care.
OJB in Albuquerque, NM – Jun 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?
Thanks for working with my unique geographic circumstances!!
Brian Becker in Albuquerque, NM – Jun 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?
Dr. Harnick and staff are all very professional and friendly. Always greet you with a smile. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field and always aware of the latest techniques. The office is equipped with up to date technology. Both of my kids and I have had amazing treatment and results. I highly recommend Dr Harnick to every one considering orthodontic treatment.
Albuquerque, NM – Jun 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?
Dr. Harnick and his staff are excellent providers! I was worried at first about getting braces because of my age (over 60), but Dr. Harnick was so reassuring and confident that he could help me... and he did a great job! The staff always make you feel comfortable and do an amazing job as well!
Marsha Linn in Albuquerque, NM – May 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?
Dr. Harnick was wonderful. We talked to several other orthodontists prior to starting treatment and felt that his approach was the best. From the first day you could see his passion for what he does. We are truly grateful and appreciate the work he did. My daughter's smile is wonderful!
Janelle in Albuquerque, NM – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?
I thought I was a hard case and might not be possible but it turned out fantastic. Great staff made it a wonderful journy. Stick to the program and it works.
Andrew in Albuquerque, NM – May 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?
I had a very good expertise with braces. Dr. Harnick made braces quick and easy for me.
Payson Hicks in Albuquerque, NM – May 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?
Dr. Harnick was a super great person to be around and fixed my gap and underbite without surgery! The staff was super kind and always explained everything thoroughly and did an amazing job fixing my smile.
Kalin in Albuquerque, NM – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Harnick, MSD?

How was your experience with Dr. Harnick?

I specialize in orthodontic care for children, teens and adults. I am committed to maintaining the highest standards of orthodontic care...Read more

Harnick Orthodontics' mission is to provide quality orthodontics in a fun, caring and modern office. We have provided thousands of amazing smiles since...Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics