Dr. David Hamilton, DDS

Dr. David Hamilton, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  |

I find it very satisfying to serve the people of the Tri-Cities; getting to provide quality oral health care while hearing all the fascinating stories our patients and parents have to offer is a joy to me. I enjoy getting to know our patients, and most of all I love educating our patients and parents about ways to maintain their oral health. My number one priority is to have our patients develop a positive dental attitude and maintain optimum oral health for a lifetime! Education and continuing education In order to become a dentist, I first attended the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, where I received a bachelor’s degree in natural science. Then I earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Washington School of Dentistry. Later, I served a residency in pediatric dentistry at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. Although my formal education is complete, I always strive to learn about the latest dental techniques and technologies. By knowing the most comfortable and efficient procedures in my profession, I can provide my patients with the best experiences available, while offering parents the best options available. Professional affiliations American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry American Dental Association Washington State Dental Society Benton Franklin County Dental Society Family life My wife and I live in Kennewick and are proud to raise our six children in such a wonderful community. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, movies, and sporting events, and I am taking guitar lessons. My favorite activity, though, is spending time with my family outdoors!

Dentistry for Kids Richland

39 Columbia Point Dr

Richland, WA 99352

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Hamilton

As a dentist, I enjoy the daily interactions with my patients, and try to make them feel involved in and enthusiastic about taking care of their teeth. I like to focus on preventive interventions and enjoy discussing these strategies with parents.

I love finding different ways to connect with our patients. I enjoy taking the time to learn about patients’ hobbies and interests, I enjoy singing to my younger patients (they don’t care if I am in tune), and I like a good game of high five (up high, down low, too slow joe!!!). I am always eager to serve our Spanish-speaking patients and families; I lived in Ecuador for two years and speak Spanish fluently!

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Preventive Care
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Puget Sound
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Washington School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • University of Maryland

Dr. Hamilton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hamilton has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Member

3.0
based on 2 total reviews
Dr. Hamilton's Performance
    GOOD
Have you seen Dr. David Hamilton, DDS?

Visit Dr. Hamilton