Dr. David Gordon II, DDS

Dr. David Gordon II, DDS

Dentistry  |

I have always had a true love for working with my hands and the biology of the human body. Dentistry seemed like the perfect fit for both of those interests! By combining my knowledge and skill with my dedicated team and our patients’ own efforts, we are able to improve dental health and function with ease and comfort. Not a day goes by that I am not pleased to see my patients smile. Education and Continuing Education In addition to my formal training at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, I am also involved in three study clubs focusing on comprehensive practice health, TMJ, and Invisalign®. Each study club allows a small group of like-minded dentists time to share our successes and failures with an educated group from across the country. This type of learning is beneficial because it gives me real world feedback and a broader sense of how other patients are dealing with treatment and results that I would like my patients to achieve. I have continued my education at the Pankey Institute, which provides facilities that are on the cutting-edge of technology backed by the faculty of dentists that have the knowledge of long-term treatment success. The small group teaching has allowed me to have one-on-one and hands-on experience that is implemented by our team. Their philosophy focuses on providing a patient-centered life time treatment by understanding that even a simple dental cleaning or filling can have effects on the long-term health of a patient. Professional Affiliations American Dental Association Texas Dental Association Capital Area Dental Society Central Texas Academy of General Dentistry, Past President Smiles of Texas Outside the Office I am originally from China Grove, TX, and currently reside in Austin with my wife of 16 years, Hannah. We have two children, Lily and Gregory, and a cat named Holiday. While I am happiest watching my kids’ sports and activities and being with my family, I also like to find time to run, hunt, fish, and play golf.

David J Gordon, DDS

300 West Ave Apt 1312

Austin, TX 78701

Learn about Dr. Gordon II

This content was provided by Dr. Gordon II The dental practice of Dr. David J. Gordon II has been meeting the unique dental needs of the Austin, TX community for many years. We create a warm, fun, and educational atmosphere that will help you achieve your individual health goals. Our competent team understands the need to create treatment plans for each individual s situation, because your smile is yours and yours alone.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Orthodontics

• U Calif
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Texas Health Science Center
    Other Education | Completed 1994

Dr. Gordon II has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gordon II has no media or publications listed.

• American Dental Association, Member
  • Capital Area Dental Society, Member
  • Central Texas Academy of General Dentistry, Member
  • Smiles of Texas, Member
  • Texas Dental Association, Member

Dr. Gordon II's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gordon II to family and friends
3.6
based on 5 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Gordon II's Performance
in Austin, TX |
I love how attentive and familiar the staff is. They probably have all my personal info on file, but I don't care! I love the feeling that they remember me!
Have you seen Dr. David Gordon II, DDS?

Visit Dr. Gordon II