Dr. David Goldberg, DMD

Periodontics •  Male

Dr. Goldberg

Kagan & Bogden

176 Cedar St Plainfield, NJ 07060

Dr. David Goldberg, DMD is a periodontics practitioner in Plainfield, NJ and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine in 1981 and practices periodontics, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.

Dr. Goldberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goldberg

Dr. Goldberg?
Dr. Goldberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Goldberg, DMD
Excellent care from his staff (Marie is terrific) & David, who is gentle, kind, very knowledgeable & never appears rushed. Always explains everything very thoroughly. Very efficient & pleasant front office, especially Diane.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Goldberg, DMD?
I found Dr. Goldberg and his staff to be extremely friendly, caring and professional. At each visit he made me feel comfortable and at ease and during the procedure I needed he was gentle and I never once felt any discomfort. I highly recommend Dr. Goldberg!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Goldberg, DMD?
Dr. Goldberg is the most caring, efficient, wonderful periodontist ever! His concern and willingness to listen cannot be overstated! He gives options, when appropriate and then does the right thing.
Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Goldberg, DMD?
Dr. Goldberg is wonderful! My son had to have oral surgery to expose his canine tooth. Dr. Goldberg explained everything to both of us with patience and in a way we could understand. He answered all of our questions and was very reassuring. My son was very nervous on the day of his surgery but afterwards said it wasn’t bad at all because Dr. Goldberg was so funny and made him laugh the whole time! Dr. Goldberg and staff are great and I highly recommend him!
Thanks for the kind words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Goldberg, DMD?
From my first call to his office where a friendly knowledgeable helpful staff greeted me to my first appt with Dr Goldberg I was treated with respect and concerns for my needs. I had much anxiety about work needed. He met with me several times patiently,calmly answering my many questions and concerns. I had thorough instructions for the day of my surgery and can say all went beautifully. His wonderful assistant Jackie also made sure I was as comfortable as possible. I am very thankful to all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Goldberg, DMD?
Excellent Dentist, was referred by my usual dentist for Periodontics work and Dr Goldberg did a great job of saving a tooth. Excellent "bedside manner" explained everything and so on. Staff was great also.
Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Goldberg, DMD?
I was referred to Dr. Goldberg by my Dentist. After reading all of his positive reviews I decided on his group . He was very patient and thorough during my first consult. His staff is very pleasant to deal with. I am very satisfied with the treatment I received and would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
Thanks for the kind words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Goldberg, DMD?
As we all have the fear of entry the dentist office, I also walked in with great fear. But the dental care I received from Dr. Goldberg was expectational. With his polite, humble and generous personality half of the pain eases away and the rest of the pain goes away with his gentle treatment. Thank you Dr. Goldberg for all your help! I recommend him with full trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Goldberg, DMD?
I have been going to Dr Goldberg for years for different dental problems. He always knows what to say to make me leave with a positive feeling. He is an amazing dentist in my opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Goldberg, DMD?
Amazing doctor! Made my daughter feel very comfortable. She had to do two extractions and she did not feel any pain at all. The doctor was very thorough about the whole procedure and home care after the surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Goldberg, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Goldberg?

Patient care is the utmost important part of Dr. Goldberg's practice.  He strives to give each patient the individualized attention and personalized treatment plan catered to their needs.  Dr. Goldberg tries to provide a variety of treatmen...

• Periodontics