Dr. David Gates, DDS

• Delta Dental of Washington
  • Dental Health Alliance, LLC
  • Teachers Health Trust

Invisalign

Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.

...View More

Learn about Dr. Gates

Dr. Gates' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gates "Education and Continuing Education I've worked hard to gain the skills necessary to produce the highest level of beauty and comfort available in dentistry. I earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery at Marquette University in Milwaukee, WI, in 1986 and received training in occlusion from the Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Studies in St. Petersburg, FL, between 1993 and 1999. Starting in 1988, I completed advanced training in veneers and cosmetics, and in 1998 began the exciting journey into dental implants. Today, it’s a staple in our practice. Continuing education allows me to progress in my knowledge and expertise, and it increases my ability to serve my patients with a high level of care. I have been actively involved in the local chapter of the Seattle Study Club and in continuing education in orthodontics and implants for many years. In the Dental Community In 2001, I attended a dental course in Los Angeles that changed my career. A new technique, Invisalign® Invisible Braces, had just become available. I'd worn braces for two years as a teenager and was wearing them again for the second time (they aren't lying when they say you need to wear your retainer for life!). As it turns out, I was the first general dentist in the State of Nevada to become certified to deliver these new and amazing clear aligners. Just two years later, with more cases under my belt than almost anyone else in the Southwest, I was asked to teach a section of the certification course for new dentists. Next, came an invitation to teach a bigger section, and before long, I was lecturing to dentists around the country, teaching both the beginning course, then study clubs, then the advanced course. Within a year, I was lecturing all across America, as well as Canada and Central America. Invisalign has not only changed the lives of many of my patients, but it has certainly changed mine as well!"

This content was provided by Dr. Gates "I love practicing dentistry and am delighted to have been a Las Vegas dentist since 1992. It is gratifying for me to see, even after 25 years in practice, the dramatic changes in a patient's smile, confidence, and self-esteem after receiving quality dental care. We are a full service family dental practice, not a dental clinic. We’ve been treating parents and children, grandparents and grandchildren, for a quarter of a century. I appreciate my patients' loyalty, and I find great satisfaction in consistently providing the best dentistry you'll find anywhere."

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Education data for Dr. Gates is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gates has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gates has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gates does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gates and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gates' Reviews

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Henderson, Nv |
Dr Gates and his staff are great...always pleasant to visit.
in Henderson, NV |
I have been with Dr. Gates for a number of years. He has helped me through a number of emergencies. He has left his home to meet me at his office to check a potential problem. .
in Las Vegas, NV |
Efficient , friendly, caring and professional staff.
Henderson, NV |
Is it weird to be so excited about your dentist? Well, then, indeed I am! I was very impressed with Dr. Gates, his office, and especially his staff. The entire team makes you feel like you have a village helping you with all your dental concerns.
Henderson, NV |
__Dr. Gates is the best dentist I have ever had in a half century of dental work.

Visit Dr. Gates