Prosthodontics  |
Dr. David Furnari, DDS
Dr. David C. Furnari graduated from Georgetown University in 1986 with a certificate from the GU Department of Fixed Prosthodontics for Outstanding Performance. He continued his practical training as active duty Lieutenant(O-3) in the United States Navy. There he worked with an Oral Surgeon, Captain (O-6) Ken Davis. In addition to his expertise in fine prosthodontics Dr. Furnari has been on the forefront of Ridge preservation and Implant surgical techniques since the early nineties. In addition to membership in national and international organizations Dr. David Furnari is licensed in NY and NJ. From 2006 through 2011 Dr. David Furnari created an Implant Restorative Dental Program for Main Street Dental in Southern NJ. Immediate tooth replacement with dental implants is just one aspect of Dr. David's passion for fine dentistry. Dr. Furnari firmly believes that each patient deserves a personalized plan; getting to know their immediate needs and customizing a plan with their personal goals in mind. Creating beautiful lasting smiles for satisfied patients is his specialty. In addition he has studied advanced TMD and Occlusal Therapy at the prestigious L.D. Pankey institute. Dr. David Furnari has been a speaker at the Greater NY Dental meeting; He also continues to study and learn with national and international dentists and surgeons

SCARSDALE DENTAL GROUP

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Furnari

Welcome to Scarsdale Dental Group

As a premier dental practice in the heart of Westchester, Scarsdale Dental Group has served the surrounding community for over 65 years with customized restorative & implant dentistry. The team of Dr David C Furnari, Dr Nick M Mobilia and our highly trained hygienists combine technical excellence with innovative technology to ensure optimal oral health, function and esthetics in line with the goals of our patients. We hold high standards of dental health, education and service to make your visit with us comfortable, secure and memorable.

The Choice is Easy

Working with you, Scarsdale Dental Group develops a personalized dental plan to meet your immediate needs & your long-term goals. In addition to restorative and general dental services, we offer dental implants using 3D treatment planning and the most advanced and innovative techniques to deliver beautiful, long-lasting results. We invite you to visit our office for a complimentary dental implant evaluation to see if dental implants are right for you.

• Prosthodontics

• Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Marquette University / College of Health Sciences
  • Naval Mc/ Us Navy
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Fellow, International Academcy Of Dental Implantologist
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Furnari has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Furnari has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Furnari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Furnari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Furnari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Furnari to family and friends
Dr. Furnari's Performance
Mamaroneck, NY |
Excellent.
in Mamaroneck, NY |
I have been using Dr. Furnari for years, always a pleasant and professional experience!
in New York, NY |
Great dentist! Very trusty! Pay attention to details! I moved to New York for 5 years, searching for good dentist for long time, finally I found him! definitely Dr Furnari is the dentist who you can take care of your teeth for life long
Scarsdale |
Yuna was very pleased with Dr. Diep, the one dentist in the office of Dr. Furnari. He takes the time to explain his observations and the action plan! Great to have him on board in Scarsdale Dental group.
in Scarsdale, NY |
Needed an appointment ASAP for some emergency work & David fit me right in. His work is so thorough & comforting. His staff, Anna, Denise, Joanna & Lenore are all ACES, kind & courtesy. Recommend them very highly. Steven B.
Scarsdale |
Dr. Furnari has been my dentist for many years. He keeps my mouth in tip-top shape!
in Bronx, NY |
Best Dental Office in Westchester, clean, exceptional customer service! Dr. Furnari and his Team make you feel comfortable. His work is impeccable, he's gentle and he walks you through step by step what's he doing. Always willing to go the extra mile to ensure prefosionalism. Scarsdale Dental Group ROCKS!!!
in Weston, CT |
I wear a mouthguard at night to prevent grinding of my teeth. Dr. Furnari molded the mouthguard perfectly and has made the proper adjustments along the way. I travel from CT just see see him because he is so skilled.
in Scarsdale, NY |
Dr. Furnari and staff are very helpful, they explain what they are going to do and what techniques the going to apply. They use the most modern, latest technology. It is great practice for kids too! We visit with the whole family.
in Tuckahoe, NY |
Dr David is very knowledgeable and talented. He has done great work on my teeth, and he's really good at managing the health of your teeth. I'm really happy with the fit and feel of work he has done on my teeth (2 crowns), he makes sure you have a great natural bite.
Scarsdale, NY |
Very excellent and thorough dental experience.
in Scarsdale, NY |
Dr. Furnari is an excellent dentist. He takes the time to explain every procedure he is doing. His staff is wonderfull. They are great with kids!. I would recommend Dr. Furnari to everyone.
in New York, NY |
I have been coming to Dr. Furnari for all my dental needs for 15 years. He is a wonderful, caring and extremely knowledgable dentist. Dr. Furnari takes the time and patience, very genuine. A+!
in Scarsdale, NY |
Dr. Furnari was helpful in explaining the health of my teeth, how to properly floss, and reviewed my options when it came to grinding teeth. I was not rushed, and I felt that Dr. Furnari went out of his way to explain things that I was unclear about.
Great no problem.
in New York, NY |
Great dental care and really easy appointments and scheduling
I see Dr Gail Berg, my periodontist, in Dr Furnari's office. Dr. Berg is excellent and very pleasant. She chats and makes me feel comfy, especially when sitting in that chair! I met Dr Furnari once; he's personable and kind. The staff are helpful and efficient. The offices are clean, airy, organized; plenty of natural sunlight!
in Scarsdale, NY |
As a long-time patient of Dr. Furnari's I highly recommend him for his excellent communication skills and obvious expertise in dental techniques.
Always a good experience
Rye, NY |
The staff and Dr. Furnari made me feel comfortable. Each person explained what was happening, and Dr. Furnari explained each step in the process as well as a mini lesson teeth in terms that I can understand. Thank you!
in White Plains, NY |
The quality of Dr Furnari's work has always been excellent. He has been my dentist (and my wife's) for 15 years. He is careful, caring and responsive.
Great experience. He got my pain to stop ASAP.
New York, NY |
Busy Saturday morning at the practice. Took 30 min waiting before Umi was called. First they took another kid in, which should have been Umi...didn't read the card properly, I assume..was a boy.
in Scarsdale, NY |
Dr. David Furnari and staff provide care that is outstanding .They are friendly, courteous,very attentive - and extremely competent. . We are more than satisfied - and grateful to have such a high level of dental care.
in Eastchester, NY |
The Dentist ( I am sorry I don't remember her name) who cleaned my teeth today was pleasant to deal with and excellent in her work. I hope to have her again in my next cleaning and or if I need any future dental work ( sorry David).
Have you seen Dr. David Furnari, DDS?
Are you Dr. Furnari?

Guardian PPO
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MetLife
    MetLife PPO

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry