Dr. David Franz, DDS

Dr. David Franz, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. David Franz, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Cincinnati, OH. He practices dentistry.

8333 Montgomery Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45236

• Dental Care Plus Group
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Superior Dental Care

Learn about Dr. Franz

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Franz is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Franz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Franz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Franz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Franz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Franz's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Franz to family and friends

Dr. Franz's Performance

Dr Franz is the best dentist I could have asked for! His office is impeccably clean and I am always greeted by friendly faces who seem to truly care about me as a patient. I am always impressed by the quality of his office and his team. I would recommend him to anyone I know!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Franz is one of the best dentists I have ever been too. Takes the time to talk with his patients and understand their needs and concerns. Office staff is friendly and always makes you feel at ease.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I recommend Dr. David Franz to everyone I encounter who is looking for a dentist. Dr. Franz is immensely thorough and always willing to listen to and address any concerns that I have. During a lapse in insurance (pre-ACA but out of college), I went 4-5 YEARS without seeing a dentist. Dr. Franz (and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I really believe Dr. Franz. is a fine dentist and knows what he is doing. However, I have left numerous messages (5-7) for him to call to discuss upcoming procedures with me. He has yet to return my call. I am literally spending THOUSANDS of dollars (between Dr. Franz and an oral surgeon) for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

We are so sorry to hear about your experience. We greatly appreciate your honest feedback and we would like to touch base with you regarding your experience. If you could please reach out to us via email (cincinnatismiles@gmail.com) at your earliest convenience and also let us know what office you saw Dr. Franz in, we would greatly appreciate it. Please know, our patients at the private practice on Montgomery Road always have the option of reaching Dr. Franz on his personal cell phone 24/7.

Everyone is very nice and the facility is clean and has adequate parking, etc. My problem is that their posted hours are only about 30-32 hours a week and on several occasions I have called the office on a day they were supposed to be open and they had a message that office was closed in order to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

We are sorry to have let you down regarding our availability. Unfortunately, we have had a few family medical situations with our young children this winter. As a family run practice, there are times in which we do need to restrict our office hours. However, all patients are welcome to contact us directly on our cell phones 24/7, as mentioned on our voicemail and during office visits. We are sorry to have disappointed you. We hope to continue to provide you with excellent dental care.