Dr. David Franz, DDS

Dentistry | Male

8333 Montgomery Rd Cincinnati, OH 45236 Get Directions
Dr. David Franz, DDS

Dr. David Franz, DDS is a dentist who practices in Cincinnati, OH.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Franz's Experience

Visiting Dr. Franz

Dr. Franz accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Franz is now accepting new patients

Dr. Franz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Franz to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Franz's Performance
Cincinnati OH |
I really believe Dr. Franz. is a fine dentist and knows what he is doing. However, I have left numerous messages (5-7) for him to call to discuss upcoming procedures with me. He has yet to return my call. I am literally spending THOUSANDS of dollars (between Dr. Franz and an oral surgeon) for these procedures... I do not think it's too much to ask of your dentist to spend five minutes with you and return a phone call. How busy can you possibly be? And if you're that busy...you don't need me
Cincinnati, OH |
Everyone is very nice and the facility is clean and has adequate parking, etc. My problem is that their posted hours are only about 30-32 hours a week and on several occasions I have called the office on a day they were supposed to be open and they had a message that office was closed in order to attend to family matters. They are also inconsistent about returning emails.
We are sorry to have let you down regarding our availability. Unfortunately, we have had a few family medical situations with our young children this winter. As a family run practice, there are times in which we do need to restrict our office hours. However, all patients are welcome to contact us directly on our cell phones 24/7, as mentioned on our voicemail and during office visits. We are sorry to have disappointed you. We hope to continue to provide you with excellent dental care.
in Cincinnati, OH |
One of a kind dental experience. Go see for yourself and you'll agree that Dr. Franz will be the last dentist you will ever want to take care of your dental needs. I would add additional stars if they were available.
Thank you for your wonderful review, Tim. We greatly appreciate your kindness! We hope you are doing well.
Have you seen Dr. David Franz, DDS?

Compare Dr. Franz

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Franz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Dr. Franz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Franz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Franz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Franz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Franz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Franz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.