Dr. David M. Fenster, DMD

Dr. David M. Fenster, DMD

Endodontics | Male

Learn about this dentist

Experience has been an artful and invaluable tutor. However, throughout my tenure in practice, there are constants that contribute to delivering quality care: Be kind, gentle, careful and caring, because there is a patient attached to every tooth.Read more

Personal Bio

There are 2 things that I can control in my practice: the music and patient comfort. I have been playing...Read more

Dr. Fenster's Experience

Visiting Dr. Fenster

Dr. Fenster accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fenster has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Fenster's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fenster to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Fenster
Dr. Fenster's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (20)
in Margate |
This is the first time I have had a dental procedure that was completely painless and with no anethesia. It was almost fun to have this root canal done. Dr. Fenster and his staff are terrific. Knowledgeable, understanding and with a terrific sense of humor. I heard that the Dr. will even serenade you with his guitar while waiting for the anesthesia to take effect.
Penningon, NJ |
Dr. Fenster has the very highest level of educational and professional credentials, 30+ years of experience in his field, a busy practice in a pleasing setting, and pleasant staff. He called me back immediately by cellphone -- holiday long weekend (10AM Saturday, again Sunday, July 3rd) -- put me into his schedule as soon as his office support staff were back at work (9AM July 5), provided care that could not have been better. Great referral! No more pain, saved my tooth instead of extraction!
Have you seen Dr. David M. Fenster, DMD?
Are you Dr. Fenster?

Compare Dr. Fenster

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Fenster says...

I have been playing piano since the age of 5, was offered admission to Juilliard, but did not attend. My lovely, elderly Scottish piano teacher told me to give up sports and girls and practice 4hours a day...so, it was a no brainer. I played many instruments in many groups from HS onward. I even joined Local 802, the famous Musician's Union of Greater New York. I may have played at your wedding. I also recently played a few gigs and worked with Chubby Checker and Charlie Gracie. I try to get a few tunes in a day, at home, and one of my guitars is always available, in my office.

Speaking of passions, I am also the Sports Director at WIMG Radio. I cover the Phils, Yanks and the Trenton Thunder. It is an avocation that truly is a "labor of love"...(no pay), but I take it very seriously and spend quality time forging relationships with the athletes. That's what it's all about. Our Stellar Award Winning Station works hard to provide "good things", spiritual and actual, for our listeners and the city of Trenton.

Moving on tor exceptionally important things: I believe that my patients are the only priority in my practice. It is gratifying to hear that I was able to help in any way...from performing Endodontics or removing a wedged seed that was causing nagging discomfort. It's my job and obligation to be dedicated to that. I will always do my best to make the office visit as comfortable, pleasant and entertaining as permitted.

There are people (who need to get a life) who actually said that they enjoyed their time with us, were glad they came and the experience was wonderful. Take that all with a grain of salt. If you really want to tell me how it went, you can often find me after hours, at the Starbucks Marketfair, relaxing and attempting to solve the problems of the world.

Dr. Fenster's Care Philosophy

Dr. Fenster's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Dr. Fenster does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fenster and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Franklin and Marshall College

• French
    • Slovak

Dr. Fenster does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fenster and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics

• Root Canal

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.