Dr. David Fenster, DMD

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 67

Dr. Fenster

David M Fenster, DMD, PA

166 Bunn Dr Princeton, NJ 08540

Dr. David Fenster, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Princeton, NJ and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine and practices endodontics.

Dr. Fenster's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fenster

Dr. Fenster?
Dr. Fenster's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Fenster, DMD
As a first time patient the experience was an excellent one. Dr. Fenster was friendly and welcoming. He was thorough in his approach, explaining what was to be done. Most importantly, he inspired confidence in his work. Assistant Gabby was also friendly and helpful. Having a root canal is not a joyous experience, however, Dr. Fenster made it as pleasant as possible. I look forward to my next visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fenster, DMD?
Dr. Fenster and his assistant are remarkable professionals. He is also a compassionate and extremely generous person. I accompanied a young neighbor without insurance to undergo a root canal. He has a great sense of humor and the procedure was done with the least possible discomfort. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fenster, DMD?
David's personality and skill make it a pleasure to get dental work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fenster, DMD?
I had a painful abscess and received the first available appointment. After taking an x-ray and confirming my diagnosis, Dr. Fenster explained the procedure and did the root canal. He carefully and patiently cleaned and disinfected the canal, making sure I was comfortable during the process. It took just over an hour and I experienced very little pain. Dr. Fenster has a great sense of humor which keeps your mind off the procedure and makes the time pass quickly. He is highly recommended.
Compassionate and caring individual
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fenster, DMD?
Dr. Fenster was caring as he explained what was going on. He made me feel very comfortable, despite me being a "scared patient." The staff are very helpful and make your experience the best possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fenster, DMD?
I can't say enough about Dr Fenster. He is not only a great Endodontics he is a wonderful person. My husband recently had a root canal done and was very pleased with the results. I knew when I was told by my dentist that I needed a root canal there was only one person I trusted and that was Dr Fenster. I let him know I suffered from dental anxiety and he was gentle, patient and kept me informed. His staff is amazing too..I found the best of the best...ten stars! Dr Fenster Rocks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fenster, DMD?
Dr. Fenster and his staff are exceptional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fenster, DMD?
Dr Fenster & his team are extremely professional, knowledgeable & so skilled. I thought my lower front teeth were gone & had to be replaced with implants after an ice hockey incident. All 3 different dental offices I went to before said so but Dr Fenster said that he believed he could fix it, which he did and my lower front teeth are now perfectly healthy & sound again thanks to him. I can warmly recommend Dr Fenster & his team cause they are very professional & nice people! Thank you Dr Fenster
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fenster, DMD?
Dr. Fenster has a charming manner that shows genuine care and interest in his patients that many medical professionals have lost by the time they have developed the high level of skill he has.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Fenster, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fenster?

Experience has been an artful and invaluable tutor. However, throughout my tenure in practice, there are constants that contribute to delivering quality care: Be kind, gentle, careful and caring, because there is a patient attached to every tooth.

• Endodontics

1978

• French
  • Slovak

Dr. Fenster accepts

Dr. Fenster accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Dr. Fenster treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Fenster's conditions and procedures:

• Root Canal

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Fenster treats patients.

78% Patient experience rating, 9% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2018)