Dr. David Edwards, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Edwards
541 N Palmetto Ave Ste 101 Sanford, FL 32771

Dr. David Edwards, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Sanford, FL. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Edwards' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Edwards

2.3

Dr. Edwards?
Dr. Edwards' Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Edwards, DMD
For minor things such as cleaning and filing a cavity he was fine. But he told me I had a cavitation and it needed to be fixed. I was never told by him or his staff what this surgery in tailed. Once I got in the dental chair they did tell me I would need to take off the rest of the day and following day from work. They then proceed to numb my mouth and draw blood, which I was never told about. By the time they got around to starting the procedure the numbing agent wore off. I had to get all of the needles for a second time! Dr. Edwards did Not know how to perform the procedure properly. I was so ill when he finished I could hardly stand. I felt like I had been drugged. It took me weeks of severe illness to and supplements to get better. I’ve since found out from two other reputable holistic dentists that he did not do the cavitation properly. After spending thousands of dollars I went had the procedure redone and NO problems. Do not do anymore than cavity filing with this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Edwards, DMD?
WARNING: In my opinion this is a very BAD dentist. He took over $23,000 of my money and the result is several years later I lost ALL my top teeth and need dentures! I see a dentist, periodontist (every 3 moths) and oral surgeon regularly and all agree the work should NOT have been done and that errors were made. Dr. Edwards of course denies it. Note also that "Holistic Denistry" is NOT recognized by The American Dental Society. Maybe there is a reason!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Edwards, DMD?
I had to have some pretty serious work done. Dr. Edwards was great. He took the time to explain things thoroughly. Asked if I had questions. He was patient, I never felt rushed. On one of my tough areas, where a lot of dentists would have given up and said, its good enough.. he did not. He meticulously stayed with it and didnt give up and pulled it off successfully. I really appreciated his perfectionism and integrity. Very comforting also. And the cherry on top, you get a great water view.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Edwards, DMD?
I was told he could help with my burning mouth among other problems and he replaced my crowns with non allergenic material. Very disappointed and very costly and now among other problems caused the new crowns are put in too deep and I need major repairs plus he wouldn't finish the work he promised. Very disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Edwards, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Edwards?

Dr. Edwards accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Edwards treats your condition or procedure