Dr. David Eberhard, DDS

Dr. David Eberhard, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. David Eberhard, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Utica, MI and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from University of Detroit Mercy in 2012 and practices dentistry.

Family and Cosmetic Dentistry

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Eberhard

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Eberhard Dr. Eberhard relieved my toothache within the first half hour I arrived to the office as a new patient. The ladies at the front desk were very helpful and kind, I was taken care of immediately.

I had new dentures and Dr. Eberhard did a wonderful job of making adjustment on some high spot on the denture. It now fits well and comfortable to wear.

I had a toothache that had been hurting for awhile. It started to swell and I called the office they were able to get me in right away. Dr. Eberhard explained everything to me and was able to do my root canal that day. It did not hurt at all. I will be back for future work.

"Dr. David Eberhard, DDS is a young vibrant cosmetic dentist whose qualifications and contributions are not only assets to Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, but also to the field of dentistry."

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University of Detroit Mercy
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • University Of Detroit Mercy School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Eberhard has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Eberhard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eberhard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eberhard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eberhard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eberhard to family and friends
based on 7 total reviews (5 with comments)

Dr. Eberhard's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

He was very kind, listened to all of my concerns and addressed them. He was very informative when asked questions, and explained things thoroughly.
I don't know where to start from because this has been the most comforting dental experience i have every experienced my self. I came in about a month ago, as a new patient, because of a tooth ache, the dentist let me know that I needed a crown. Frightened from the dentist, like any other person,...more

Are you Dr. Eberhard?