Dentistry  |
Dr. David Downs, DDS
I truly have a passion for dentistry. I have been providing the community with the highest quality of dental care for over 30 years. My first practice was located in the Fox Hills Mall. I am a graduate of UCLA School of Dentistry.My patients often comment on my gentle and skilled hands and wonderful sense of humor. I am an active member of the California Dental Association, American Dental Association, Angel City Dental Society and the Western Dental Society,as well as being an esteemed member of the Peer Review Committee.

8540 S Sepulveda Blvd Ste 1102

Los Angeles, CA 90045

• AARP
  • Ameritas
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Delta Dental of Washington
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Life
  • United Concordia
  • United Food and Commercial Workers

Learn about Dr. Downs

This content was provided by Dr. Downs "My goal is to help you feel and look your best while focusing on long-term dental health. I am skilled in a variety of procedures, from bleaching to veneers to a total smile makeover."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Los Angeles / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Downs has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Downs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Downs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Downs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Downs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Downs to family and friends
Dr. Downs Says:

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey based on your experience in my office.

Dr. Downs' Performance
in Los Angeles, CA |
My appointment was with the hygenist(Brittany)....excellent!!
in Inglewood, CA |
I always enjoy my visits to Dr. Downs. It's definitely a relaxed family atmosphere and my hygienist Brittany is the best! The tunes from the Wave play from speakers and you always have a beautiful view of the planes coming into LAX from any window. I made the mistake of going to another dentist (trying to save some dollars), but soon realized there is no comparison to Dr. Downs and his team and as soon as I couldn't switch back to my PPO I did. Thank God! And thank you Dr. Downs! :)
in Palmdale, CA |
I wouldn't trade my downs family for nothing in the world! They are AWESOME AND ALWAYS MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY! I suffer from anxiety and they make me feel at ease! THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES AND THE KICKER IS I NEVER HAVE TO TAKE A VOLUME WHEN HE WORKS ON ME???? DOWNS #1
in Los Angeles, CA |
Upon leaving the office I immediately called my friend and thanked her for the referral. The office staff were professional and friendly from the phone appointment through my departure. The office is very well kept and utilizes modern technology. Dr. Downs was very attentive, patient and thorough. Pricing was MUCH better than I braced myself for. 1,000% satisfied.
in Culver City |
Dr Downs and Dr Brown Your office is very warm and friendly , and you guys have a great staff, and it was a pleasure to meet Dr Brown. You guys rock in my book!
in Downey, CA |
Today was my six month cleaning and what a great experience. I told the hygienist that if I just get out of my head about my nervousness of coming to the dentist and let her do her job all would be well. We both laughed and she made me feel more relaxed.
Los Angeles, CA |
Wonderful visit as usual!
Los Angeles, CA |
Welcoming environment with meticulous professionalism!
in Los Angeles, CA |
This was my first visit for a one-quadrant deep-cleaning. I have never had a better experience with this procedure -- NEVER! Although I was apprehensive before starting the procedure, I am now ready to do all the other three at once! OK, maybe exaggerating just a little. Thanks to Dr. Brown for making this as easy as possible, and thanks to the staff for being so very friendly and courteous.
in North Hollywood, CA |
If you are looking for a Dentist that will be upfront and honest with you without being rude..Dr. Downs is the best. Everyone on the staff is very friendly and will take time to have a converstion with you that extends beyond business. I have had many bad experiences with dentists but after the first visit I knew that Dr. Downs was a dentist I could trust. I rarely give 5 stars to any business but they deserve it.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Had lots of dental work today but Dr. Downs was excellent and professional and his team is great!!
Los Angeles, CA |
Professional staff and clean comfortable office with a view. Dr. Downs has a great chair side manner and thoroughly made me feel knowledgeable about my conditions with options. Excellent care. The hygienist who serviced me today was caring and communicative throughout the procedure.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Outstanding well run office with the staff exhibiting professionalism and sensitivity to the patients needs..Dr.Downs and his staff are 5***** excellent.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I LOVE Dr. Downs and I'm thankful for everyone that works there, I'm always taken care of.
in Gardena, CA |
I've been a patient of Dr. Downs for years. I enjoy every visit. Dr. Downs and his staff are very professional, personable, and make every visit worth it.
in Hawthorne, CA |
Dr. Downs made me feel very comfortable, especially, since this was my first visit. After Dr. Downs' examination, he clearly explained what was needed to correct my medical condition.
in Inglewood, CA |
For the past 3 years Dr. Downs has been my Dentist and I am very pleased. And yes, I will definitely recommend his services to family and friends.
in Venice, CA |
Dr. Downs and his staff is very good at calming you down from your fear of the dental procedure.
in Los Angeles, Ca |
His office is always professional and he treats me like family. Reminds of the old days when doctors made house calls. I am very fortunate to have such a caring Dentist.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I just came from the dental office and as usually the experience was great. I have been going to Dr. Downs for roughly 28 years; even when away at college, I would schedule my dental visits during my home on my school breaks. Dr. Downs take pride in his work and wants the best for his patients, not insurance companies. The dental hygienist are top notch ( your teeth feel and look clean) and the staff is friendly. And, no I was not paid to write this review and I am a real patient.
in Carson, CA |
DR. Downs is very professional and kind, he explains the procedure before hand,not after you get there. I never have any pain after the lidocaine wears off. Staff are freindly and courteous. I've been a patient of Dr. Downs for over 20yrs. I wouldn't go anywhere else, there like family.
in Los Angeles, CA |
The Office is very professional, friendly and takes care of business. Thank you for all you have done over the years. JRo
in Los Angeles CA |
Excellent care and customer service. All staff are professional and attentive to clients. Dr. Downs is nurturing and makes patients feel at ease. We appreciate him and his staff for the wonderful care of our family.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Fast efficient service, wonderful staff and excellent customer service.
Have you seen Dr. David Downs, DDS?
Are you Dr. Downs?

Dental PPO
    Delta Dental PPO
  • Delta Dental of Washington
    Delta Dental Premier
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA PPO