Dr. David Downs, DDS

Dr. David Downs, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. David Downs, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from University Of California At Los Angeles / School Of Dentistry in 1981 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

8540 S Sepulveda Blvd Ste 1102

Los Angeles, CA 90045

• AARP
  • Ameritas
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Delta Dental of Washington
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Downs

Dr. Downs' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Downs "I truly have a passion for dentistry. I have been providing the community with the highest quality of dental care for over 30 years. My first practice was located in the Fox Hills Mall. I am a graduate of UCLA School of Dentistry.My patients often comment on my gentle and skilled hands and wonderful sense of humor. I am an active member of the California Dental Association, American Dental Association, Angel City Dental Society and the Western Dental Society,as well as being an esteemed member of the Peer Review Committee."

This content was provided by Dr. Downs "My goal is to help you feel and look your best while focusing on long-term dental health. I am skilled in a variety of procedures, from bleaching to veneers to a total smile makeover."

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Laser Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Los Angeles / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Downs has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Downs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Downs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Downs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Downs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Downs to family and friends
based on 75 total reviews (27 with comments)

Dr. Downs' Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Downs Says:

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey based on your experience in my office.

I've had a fear of the dentist since I was a kid. Dr. Downs and staff (Roxanna, Miguel & Kayla) do exemplary work. I would not trust my smile to anyone else. Thank you for restoring (no pun intended) my faith in dentist. My smile is everything!
I appreciate the friendly atmosphere and the comfortable feeling of being in the best of care.
Today I brought my daughter to Downs Dental for her annual exam, and cleaning. I was impress and pleased with the friendly front office staff. I sense integrity from the doctor, (which matter most to me) that provided the service for my daughter today. And at last the dental office was nice, and...more
Dr Downs and staff is very friendly and professional! He diagnosed the root of my issue and made appropriate recommendations to address. Also respected that I am still a patient of his colleague and never tried to interrupt that. Overall a very pleasant experience!
My appointment was with the hygenist(Brittany)....excellent!!

Are you Dr. Downs?