Dr. David Dennis, DDS

Dr. David Dennis, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. David Dennis, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Loma Linda, CA and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Loma Linda University in 1984 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.

11354 Mountain View Ave Ste B

Loma Linda, CA 92354

• Dental Network of America
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Dennis

This content was provided by Dr. Dennis "You will experience an extremely relaxed, friendly and nurturing atmosphere, focusing on patient education with one-on-one patient care. Our office is great with children and we have a children's play area to make them feel at home. We are committed to providing our patients quality time with the doctor. We pride ourselves on our attention to you our patient."

4  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Orthodontics
  • Periodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

• Loma Linda University
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Dr. Dennis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dennis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dennis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dennis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dennis' Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dennis to family and friends

Dr. Dennis' Performance

I found Dr Dennis through 1-800-Dentist, when I had a tooth ache. I've been his patient ever since. Having worked in dentistry in the past I seen my share of dentist and Dr. Dennis one one of the very best. His staff is ALWAYS a pleasure to work with and his hygienist are A+. If you are ever...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
RUN....don't walk away from this guy!! 15 years ago...he seemed to be a good, caring dentist. But 2017...he's a money grabber. I went in with a tooth ache...he said it was gingivitis....he only looked at one tooth. I went to two other dentists...they looked at all my teeth....the tooth ache...well...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I always receive great service and Dr. Dennis and his staff are very friendly and ready to answer any questions i might have.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've been a patient for about one and one half years. The improvement in my gum health is remarkable. The staff along with Dr. Dennis are awesome. Everyone genuinely cares about your oral health and everyone is so pleasant. Highly recommended!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My family and I have been going to Dr. Dennis' office for 27 years. All 3 of my kids had regular dental work and all of their orthodontics done there as well. We always know what to expect... friendly, clean, organized and very little wait time.
Are you Dr. Dennis?