Dr. David Dennis, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 62

Dr. Dennis

Dennis, David S DDS

11354 Mountain View Ave Ste B Loma Linda, CA 92354

Dr. David Dennis, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Loma Linda, CA and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Loma Linda University medical school in 1984. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Dennis to book an appointment.

Dr. Dennis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dennis

Dr. Dennis?
What People Say About Dr. David Dennis, DDS
He’s friendly and sensitive to the patients comfort. The Dental Hygienist Ashley is very thorough and is quick to give sound education.
Sanj : ) – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Dennis, DDS?
Excellent staff and great oral care. Dr. Dennis and his staff are outstanding in their commitment. All our family have Dr. Dennis for our dental care and we are all very happy.
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Dennis, DDS?
I found Dr Dennis through 1-800-Dentist, when I had a tooth ache. I've been his patient ever since. Having worked in dentistry in the past I seen my share of dentist and Dr. Dennis one one of the very best. His staff is ALWAYS a pleasure to work with and his hygienist are A+. If you are ever having dental issues Dr. Dennis is the one to call.
Curtis Peebles in MORENO VALLEY, CA – Jun 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Dennis, DDS?
RUN....don't walk away from this guy!! 15 years ago...he seemed to be a good, caring dentist. But 2017...he's a money grabber. I went in with a tooth ache...he said it was gingivitis....he only looked at one tooth. I went to two other dentists...they looked at all my teeth....the tooth ache...well it was a cracked tooth. Dr. David misdiagnosed it completely. Didn't miss charging me though. When I got dental insurance they ran up the bill on the x-rays....without checking what the insurance would
Riverside, CA – Nov 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Dennis, DDS?
I always receive great service and Dr. Dennis and his staff are very friendly and ready to answer any questions i might have.
Loma Linda, CA – Sep 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Dennis, DDS?
I've been a patient for about one and one half years. The improvement in my gum health is remarkable. The staff along with Dr. Dennis are awesome. Everyone genuinely cares about your oral health and everyone is so pleasant. Highly recommended!
Highland, CA – Aug 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Dennis, DDS?
My family and I have been going to Dr. Dennis' office for 27 years. All 3 of my kids had regular dental work and all of their orthodontics done there as well. We always know what to expect... friendly, clean, organized and very little wait time.
Susan Allen in Palm Springs, CA – Jun 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Dennis, DDS?
Although I am like many people who do not like being in pain, specifically dental pain.....My visit with Dr. Dennis was a wonderful experience. Not only because he is a caring individual who takes time with his patients, but he is extremely knowledgeable and does not hesitate to share this with them during the visit! Eureka! I have found my new dentist! Thank you Dr. Dennis!
Loma Linda, CA – Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Dennis, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Dennis?

• Cosmetic Dentistry