Dr. David Dennis, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Dennis
11354 Mountain View Ave Ste B Loma Linda, CA 92354

Dr. David Dennis, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Loma Linda, CA and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Loma Linda University in 1984 and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Dennis accepts

Dr. Dennis accepts the following insurance:

Dental Network of America
Dental Network of America DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Dennis treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

You will experience an extremely relaxed, friendly and nurturing atmosphere, focusing on patient education with one-on-one patient care. Our office is great with children and we have a children's play area to make them feel at home. We are committed to providing our patients quality time with the doctor. We pride ourselves on our attention to you our patient.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Dennis?
Dr. Dennis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Dennis, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Excellent staff and great oral care. Dr. Dennis and his staff are outstanding in their commitment. All our family have Dr. Dennis for our dental care and we are all very happy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Dennis, DDS?
I found Dr Dennis through 1-800-Dentist, when I had a tooth ache. I've been his patient ever since. Having worked in dentistry in the past I seen my share of dentist and Dr. Dennis one one of the very best. His staff is ALWAYS a pleasure to work with and his hygienist are A+. If you are ever having dental issues Dr. Dennis is the one to call.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Dennis, DDS?
RUN....don't walk away from this guy!! 15 years ago...he seemed to be a good, caring dentist. But 2017...he's a money grabber. I went in with a tooth ache...he said it was gingivitis....he only looked at one tooth. I went to two other dentists...they looked at all my teeth....the tooth ache...well it was a cracked tooth. Dr. David misdiagnosed it completely. Didn't miss charging me though. When I got dental insurance they ran up the bill on the x-rays....without checking what the insurance would
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Dennis, DDS?
I always receive great service and Dr. Dennis and his staff are very friendly and ready to answer any questions i might have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Dennis, DDS?
I've been a patient for about one and one half years. The improvement in my gum health is remarkable. The staff along with Dr. Dennis are awesome. Everyone genuinely cares about your oral health and everyone is so pleasant. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Dennis, DDS?
My family and I have been going to Dr. Dennis' office for 27 years. All 3 of my kids had regular dental work and all of their orthodontics done there as well. We always know what to expect... friendly, clean, organized and very little wait time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Dennis, DDS?
Although I am like many people who do not like being in pain, specifically dental pain.....My visit with Dr. Dennis was a wonderful experience. Not only because he is a caring individual who takes time with his patients, but he is extremely knowledgeable and does not hesitate to share this with them during the visit! Eureka! I have found my new dentist! Thank you Dr. Dennis!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Dennis, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Dennis?